youtube.com/watch?v=rqAt2akPHJ8
youtu.be/00NtrF2Uuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=cthKLv7RZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W-i_9DOCsEY
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that wil wheaton

never was

I honestly think that predicting the lottery thing killed his career. It made it blatantly apparent he was a hack fraud, especially after all the build up and teasers

Yeah I kinda agree, although his stage show is still great.

Literally Who

I have no idea who this is so I would say he was never relevant.

this desu

Derren Brown, his schtick is hypnosis and TV mind tricks. One time he played Russian Roulette on live TV.

what lottery thing?

He's basically David Blaine with a sense of humour and a brain.

He predicted the lottery numbers on "live" TV.

>hack fraud
>implying he isn't a massive sceptic himself

.....so its proven it wasnt live?
or did he fuck it up & get the numbers wrong?

here is a screenshot. how do you think, based on this ridiculously bizarre framing, that he did it?

im super baked & its 3AM here, can someone just explain what happened?

iirc he predicted last weeks lottery numbers infront of people that didn't know it was last weeks numbers.

I can't remember, but he always explains after how he did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqAt2akPHJ8

ITT:
>"hurrr i cant figure out how he does tricks so must be cgi camera editing hurr and hes lying hurrrr"

What more can he do? His showmanship had a lot more longevity than the street magic craze but at this point he would have to completely change up his style

okay cheers
i dont see how thats terrible & career-destroying though, but maybe im just not grasping it fully

Nah that really is the explanation
youtu.be/00NtrF2Uuoc

Strictly speaking even a simple camera trick is how he did it then it doesn't matter. I find it crazy how people don't understand how magic works.

It's like how 99% of his acts can be explained by him planting people in the audience. He says he doesn't but there's literally nothing preventing him from just fucking lying about it. Especially because that's the entire purpose of magic tricks (to essentially make you believe something that isn't true). The thing that's genuinely impressive is that he manages to convince everybody that this ISNT how he's doing it.

>Strictly speaking even if a simple camera trick is how he did it then it doesn't matter

what

David Blaine does things that are actually physically impressive, not tricks any kid can learn from a magic kit.

>"I can't show the lottery-numbers before they've been announced for legal reasons"

just kek

This kind of shit makes me believe that all his acts just involve plants and he doesn't actually have any sleight of hand skills or any kind of skills at all. He literally didn't have to do anything here, someone else did all the with with the split screen and the seamless transitions.

He 100% doesn't do that, trust me.

He 100% does.

But I'm a magician and I know how to do most of his effects and have been to his shows. The lottery thing isn't to form for him. look up kenton knepper and the principle of dual reality in tricks - you don't need stooges if you use that correctly

Yeah sure there's no way this is a plant
youtube.com/watch?v=cthKLv7RZWQ

i used to think he was the shit
what happened?
his show was pretty good

no, honestly. I know how it's done and it isn't a plant

youtube.com/watch?v=W-i_9DOCsEY
Yea and this is totally legit too.

YES! I can even do it. Did you even look up dual reality?

Do you gain some kind of sick pleasure from lying on the internet?

>predicts lottery on "live" TV
>when lottery announcement comes on says "we cant broadcast it as BBC has the rights
>"predicts" lottery as the balls are brought out.
Fucking hack and he is a legit faggot too

Honestly user I swear

look motherfucker im a REAL magician, do you want trips? THERE! do you want dubs? THERE.

An old washed up children's magician pulling toys out of his hat and jacket at an employee bbq we had last year was able to do this shit.
You could pick any card from a deck of your choosing, write down any number and colour combination you want and without hesitation he could rattle it off back to you.

This isn't all that impressive.

Yeah and this is a 100% real video of a couple guys hypnotizing people
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8