Culture Pals - /cp/

Sadpals Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia, China and Ireland for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them. Want to prep the Norwegian bull Erik? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 144 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get stalked by nasty /flat/ Irish slags? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with Randy?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/cartoonzzzz
bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-42869170/male-make-up-korean-men-have-started-a-beauty-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=vrH709OuquE
interpals.net/satani
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Czech qts

2nd for Khazar milkers.

>tfw girl invited me to go out on the second message she sent(^o^)/

My qt says that she wants to do a working holiday in Australia or New Zealand.

Should I accept that we won’t have a relationship and just get what sex I can for now?

Maybe she will change her mind of maybe she will still want to see me even if she is so far away. I just don’t want to be that person that stops her following her dreams

Sounds a bit sketchy. Be careful mate

Tfw joined 9 days ago
Tfw 25 qts in my friends list already

Get the sex

>My qt says that she wants to do a working holiday in Australia or New Zealand.

Those are common sex tourism destinations. Abort.

That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe things will change if we are together. She always says that she loves Britain but she never says anything about coming and living here.

Just sucks that she said that she wants to do it before she settles down. I don’t want to be a cuck

She also said Canada but that was also my first thought especially when she said she wanted to do it before she settles down

LPT: find yourself a girl that isn't into travelling. Travelling is usually a means for her to sample foreign cock without being judged by people who know her.

I will give the benefit of the doubt with that one. She never says she wants to travel a lot just to experience living in another country. She also always mentions that she wants to have a family. She is a virgin so I doubt she wants to ride the cock carousel.

Nigger, a girl living alone in a foreign country definitely raises a red flag.

Where is she from?

Yeah I know it is a red flag. I just don't want to see it that way. I think it is also to do with her always being controlled by her parents and she just wants some freedom. Although if that was the case maybe she would just move somewhere in her country.

She is from Poland

It was not direct, but more of a message of do you want to hanfmg out sometimes. So I think it's fine.

Link to profile?

Why would I do that? She hasn't been online for months now anyway

So how do you stay in touch? On Facebook? Whatsapp?

Whatsapp. It never really works if you don't get them off interpals as soon as you can.

Agreed. I'd still like to see her profile...so as to profile her. It is easy to tell if a girl is worth a relationship by analyzing the stuff she has on her profile.

Why have we been so dead recently?

Low test.

Because the frequent posters have all found their qt!

And so only we, the "qt-less-fags" are left in this pit of despair and depression!

Discord

ip is dieing

42 views, 3 messages.

Am I gonna make it?

Change your flag and you might.

Already did so.

7 wievs here

i'm searching like pic related and saying hi to random qts; is this not a good idea?
also, can you run the qtcrawler script from the console rather than using an extension? tried it but i'm prob not on the right page

>i'm searching like pic related and saying hi to random qts; is this not a good idea?

I don't know, nigger. I only chat to girls in the 16-20 age bracket. Women on interpals past the age of 24 are flakey as fuck, as well as entitled. Major waste of time.

do you go about sending random hi's too or

I usually just troll the girls. They are more likely to reply than if you say "hi".

makes sense. fanks

>fanks

Lol

>girl seems promising
>then you fall into that deep hole of short or one word replies, her not responding well to your attempts at conversation, etc
Fucking hate this shit, stop wasting my goddamn time.

Where is she from?

from everywhere, this time argentina.

>tfw no colombia qt who is easy to talk to

Dude, judging from my experience, only European girls are able to hold a conversation. Latin Americans don't even speak English well enough for you to get to know them well.

This one has good english though. Eh, whatever.

Cuck.

Thanks for your valuable input.

tb h most grills speak good english around here

I doubt it.

no u heh

>tfw qt replies very slowly
>tfw wake up most days with 10+ messages from her on whatsapp

not sure how to feel about this.

Ask for nudes.

Nah she isn’t the type I don’t think. Don’t want to scare her away

Link to her profile, brah.

Calm down.

Stop asking for profiles it is kind of weird

He clearly wants to fuck your progress with them qts and his taqiyya is: "I-I'm analyzing them like the mc in death note" or whatever.

Nice use of the word "taqiyya", Pablo.

Think he meant to use the word keikaku

You'd be surprised.
>have qt I just want to be friends with
>she keeps asking for dick pics and offering to send nudes
Annoying when it's the wrong girl who wants it.

Never had a girl offer to send nudes.

The discords were a mistake and anyone in them should kill themselves desu

interpals.net/cartoonzzzz Lesbian?

Rude I want to live 4ever

You cant be a lesbian if you're not female.

I'm disappointed desu, didn't you said you would leave 4ever?

APOLOGISE to the toothpaste right now.

Just made an acc, seems nice. Why do you say girls on IP are autistic??

ops...
I meant that she said s-she would leave the discord forever!
Not life altogether, the toothpaste is a great person, hope she finds her qt!
May Allah help her :3

I don't care, off yourself

non-autismo girls don't have to seek male attention on obscure sites

>this is what you all lose to on interpals
bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-42869170/male-make-up-korean-men-have-started-a-beauty-revolution

all the cute asian girls are in asia and only uggos come to canada

fucking why

Because the vast majority of people who moves that far to start a new life from scratch tend to be the underclass and not have a lot going on at home.

I never lose

is attractiveness correlated with social class now?

Yes.

Sorta, underclass don‘t take care of themselves properly usually and are usually overweight. Are asians in canada underclass though?
On a second note, I noticed this with turks too.

Come to BC. Hongcouver isn't a meme

Asians as in east asians(chinks, gooks, japs) or south asians (poo, paki)?

>girl messages me
>i reply
>sees my message
>leaves me on viewed

Why would someone do this

Well yeah we also have these large groups of Chinks that go everywhere together and are impossible to approach. I was more talking about the local asians that I can find on interpals etc

I am not sure if anyone unironically refers to indians and pakis as "asians" except for British left-wing media

Well you're missing out then. There are some real qts here

Nobody calls pakis and Indians asians outside of the UK. Yes, they are Asian but we refer to them as Indians or Pakis

>she keeps talking about her ex

Fuck me and fuck belgians!

They do it a lot, you have to cause curiosity and shit like that...

Clear!

But why would anyone date asi*ns? Other than betas and other asians?

youtube.com/watch?v=vrH709OuquE

Btw, it seems she didn't had a collapse last night, só I'm happy...

Lads, how do we get people like this banned?
interpals.net/satani

You don't, you ban the shitlords like you who would discriminate them.

She is beautiful :)

why do my qts always play tuese types of games with me mayne?

Anyone else getting 502 bad gateway errors when using qtcrawler?

>wasting your time on someone that barely talks to you and is clearly boring

A dude added a friend of mine on interpals, now he's constantly viewing me...

Maybe she had a full day, but I don't know...

The first think I ask for is total and complete commitment, maybe you should do the same...

Only fags end all their sentences with three dots...

How do you even ask for total and complete commitment without sounds jealous, insecure and controlling?

I would fuck you if you look cute!

If you ask it in a confident way it might sound better.

Tbqh, I'm being fully honest with my cute (and in life, in general), so it comes naturally...

i think i got ip banned lmao

What'd you do? Not good looking enough to message girls so they decided to exterminate you?

I will see how it goes when I meet her. Then I will ask. Do you actually ask your qt for commitment before you even meet?

>How do you even ask for total and complete commitment without sounds jealous, insecure and controlling?

You don't. He's simply coming off as all those, but some qts are willing to put up with that if they like you enough but they will like you despite you being that rather than for it.

It's still not a great idea and your instincts are right britbro, wait until you meet to even bring up things like that.

>rando with some lewd images
>talk a little bit
>add on whatsapp
>completely flat dead convo with no effort on her part
>get random pics over a handful of days including nudes
>maybe 4 over 5 days
>respond to each but no text response
>nothing for two days
>profile pic updated though
help guise I cannot into women and I don't want my weird newsletter to end
do i show her my dick or what

>Ask qt what her favourite book is
>Get 8 messages back explaining all the authors she likes and why
>She tells me about plays that she likes as well

I feel so out of my depth when it comes to this stuff. I rarely read and when I do it is nothing remotely similar to what she reads. It is cute to see someone talk about something so passionately though.

/blog

>Do you actually ask your qt for commitment before you even meet?

It's one of the first things I ask, this way I have nothing to lose and if they are able to deal with my powerlevel there they'll be able to deal with it in other situations...