I am a Jewish garbageman

I am a Jewish garbageman.

I have nothing to do with the banks whatsoever.

I don't work in Hollywood, the music industry, television, or any form of entertainment.

I'm not a politician. I'm not a lawyer. I've never had anything to do with the law or lawmaking.

I was born in New York. I've never been to Israel.

I can't remember the last time I went to a synagogue.

I'm married to an atheist.

Tell me why I'm an evil greedy merchant again?

You're not, but your people are fucking foul.

There.

Union enablist piece of shit i hope your wife has a miscarriage the same day you become a paraplegic

Ever try and haggle a price?

I don't actually hate Jews.

You know, sometimes when you take a shit;
pieces of nuts and seeds are there in their undigested form.

That is you. A seed that came out with the rest of the shit.

For some reason I'm okay with the fact you hate me more for being a garbageman than a Jew.

Lying kike. No one here is falling for that bullshit.

Unions are good.

Look up the concept generalization.

Tired of this new trend when you say "X do this" and even if 99.99% indeed do that, your point will be disregarded because there is ONE individual that does not fit.

It makes any discussion impossible.

You only picked Garbagemen so you could try to rummage threw and find any valuables or money they threw away

There is literally nothing wrong with unions.

i dont have a problem with jews. i just dont like muslims. i have a great respect for Israel and their struggle. fucking shitskin muslim motherfuckers that rape and kill and pillage under the guise of "refugees".

Everyone knows that jews lie.

I

Not all Jews are in on the globalist scam, but most of the people involved in it are Jewish.

Jew nepotism beneficiary wins dream job from New York bureaucracy, bristles with hate for the Outgroup, spends his free time voluntarily doing propaganda, and demands to know the substance of Semitic Tribalism.
The fish demands that water be proven to him.

In general the majority of jews are normal people.

Enough with the bullshit. Now where is the gold?

you're not. Most jews i've meet are nice.
the racists who hate jews on here think they rule the world or are like george soros, but a lot of non jews hold power and are just as bad at that high level.

'Til you're better at your job than your coworkers but your pay will be mediocre for 10 years because of seniority.
Then they suck.
Health insurance for my family of 5 for the cost of union dues is a okay, though.

They have their ups and downs.

I know that you're not involved.

This is and always has been about the Jewish ELITE.

They don't give a fuck about you, just like elite whites don't give a shit about white trash and rich blacks don't give a fuck about niggers in the ghetto.

You were never part of the plan. They've been importing Muslim immigrants into western countries for years, knowing full well that it will mean low-level Jews will face more persecution and even violence. To them, you are a disposable Jew. Not operating at a high level within the tribe and therefore not necessary to it.

You posted this thread to state that you, as a poor Jew, are not a threat to me as a white man. My response to your OP is "no shit".

Your job is paid for by the backs of hard working tax payers that is why I don't trust you or believe you. I know what you are paid and like all Jewish people you somehow manage to find jobs that are NOT productive OR helpful for our economy.

Maybe in the 1800s. Now they just strongarm you to join a union and take their dues out of your paycheck.

You are not, I believe most jews are nice
For example, my best friend is a jew and we joke about everything together, even jews
Yesterday he told me this joke: What is the difference between the jew and the pizza? The pizza doesn't scream when it is in the oven.

>Garbage men work in the trash industry
>One man's trash is another man's treasure
>Treasure is valuable
>Valuable items are worth a lot of money
>Jews love money
Ergo, you are a shekel grabber

You're not.

God Bless Garbage Man

Nice.

>Jewish garbageman

wrong board user

SOMEBODY'S got to take out all those opinions and memes you guys don't care for.

Youll still fit in the oven,dont worry.

OP you seem like a cool dude.

I married an Irish catholic. I've never been to Israel. I trained as a mechanic. But stopped last year to care for a relative who now needs 24 hour care.

I freak out when I get a big utility bill. I worry my wife is becoming a sjw. I love taking my little boy on 'father son only road trips'. I love being out in the countryside and keeping /fit/. I'm very right wing in my political views. I love catching up for beers with my bros and talking boibs and sports.

I'm just a regular Joe.

In fact hardly anyone even knows I'm Jewish. And if I do tell someone, its usually after knowing them for a year.

Although unlike you I was last at temple a couple months back. And I can't help visiting local cemetery to tend to the graves. That's just a mitzvah installed in me that I'll never shake.

SHUT YOUR KIKE MOUTH UP. WE KNOW YOU DIG THROUGH THE TRASH FOR PAWN-ABLE ITEMS YOU FUCKING HOOK NOSE BITCH!!!

There are two types of Jew.

There's the guy that's not really any different than the rest of us. He just follows a different religion.

Then there's the Zionist. The Goldman. The one that has aspirations to take over the world.

You're just as much a pawn of the Zionist as a Jew as you are the rest of us.

>elite
>the common jew isn't in on the scheme too

new

Because you still identify as Jew, not as American. That's why you're fifth column that must be destroyed.

>Tell me why I'm an evil greedy merchant again?
Don't take merchant meme seriously. We are just larping nazies here

Everyone else gets "collectively punished" for going against the chosen, why shouldn't you? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I hope Iran nukes Israel.

So you're one of the retards then?

So how do you screw goyims over? You save by not segregating their trash? You dump trash in the forests or on mexican/canadian border? Put it in other people's trash bins?

I've known lower class jews. They act the same as the elites, only they don't have cash to throw around and sue any goy that looks at them funny.

>I can't remember the last time I went to a synagogue.
>I'm married to an atheist

Then you aren't really Jewish are you.

uh
zionist = jew nationalist
it literally just means jew that wants to live in his own nation state
I'm a jew zionist and I don't want to take over all the shit laying around my room, much less the world
so how am I evil exactly

Damn that 300se in OPs pic. Makes me miss my benz

My one problem with Sup Forums. There's an inherent idiology many jews hold, but to paint all jews with the same brush is dangerous. Case point, while in Panama represent about 40% of panamanian millionaires, that still means about 80 percent of jews in Panama aren't extremely wealthy. In fact, our local baker is this sweet Jewish woman who lives in this small house by the side of her shop. She is very religious, sure, and she's very racist, sure, but there's no inherent globalist ideology which she puts her efforts into an in reality is quite happy just baking until she dies. To conflate her with the jews which control Panamanian media is to open yourself to criticism and illogical.

The same way Hitler allowed the bankers to escape and then grabbed the babhuskas in the kibbutz, you are screaming at the enemy then hating a baker who quite honestly doesn't care about ruining your life.

Yep, what this guy said.