Video of deep going off

does she deserves the millions now?

youtu.be/Nhz9PCbnkkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s
youtube.com/watch?v=BA3JUpQzOek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he's taking the whole rum loving pirate thing way too seriously.

>plants a camera
>puts on the sweet innocent little girl act

Yeah, nah. Men don't go off like this for no reason.

Amber Heard is a whore who deserves none of Depp's money. Fuck her.

>Depp in a bad mood for whatever reason
>Dumb cunt feels the need to secretly record it
>Makes Depp look bad because of no context

Women are the scum of the earth

Man I'm not voting for Johnny Depp now.

this, she's made his life a living hell, nagging and pushing his buttons every chance she gets, trying to get a divorce.

Yeah I'm voting for Geoffrey Rush for Captain now

a guy can't smash his own house up in a drunken rage anymore?

I justed watched that video.

Do I deserve millions now, as well?
This Ho, is soooo at it.

Wtf I hate women now.

No, she doesn't. This has been discussed countless times.

She wasn't even hurt physically, that video at best gives her a small chance for some psychological damage lawsuit, but with 0 context it doesn't stand much of a chance.

There's literally nothing that can change the fact that no women or man deserves anyone else money or property just because they married them.

Johnny Depp? More like Fucking gay

that was a large glass of wine lmao

Saved. Thank you

This BUT I always have and always will think he's a trippy liberal complete creep.
Also if he slapped her it would be one thing but hucking shit at your wife is just weak, childish and degenerate.
The guy is a fucking creep and ow energy.

Get on Mel's based level.

Fuck off cunt.
Nothing happened to her.

The man made his fortune rightfully.
He didn't hurt her. This bitch is planting cameras around the house and trying to trick her husband to steal his money and you side with her?
Fuck off.

that was after he went through the bottle

Did she flush his weed...?

>comes out and tells him she wants a divorce ON THE SAME DAY HIS MOTHER PASSED

If I was Depp I wouldn't thrown her the fuck out right there. Heartless tramp.

no but johnny prepp is a libcuck so fuck him

Married bliss, ladies and gentlemen.

He didn't actually throw anything, it's just TMZ being clickbaiting gossipfags.

His life must be crazy, he has a shit ton of money and everyone respects him in Hollywood so he can get absolutely shit faced and fuck 11/10's every day of the week

to be honest i think this is all fixed

hear me out, tis one of those shame rituals celebrities undergo, maybe as payment for a succesful life. maybe as payment to have new roles and work

but its never what ti seems, wouldnt be surprised its all complete bullshit.

i rmemember when that whore rihanna got beat up, then she nmediatly started putting out really occult music and signed out with jay-z the big lipped nog.

its blatantly obvious

Pirate m8

Wow, I guess i'm a #CruzMissle now.

>goes around in a hat in his own house
Just admit you're bald already.

Women are literally the jews of gender.

>Men don't go off like this for no reason.

They actually do, women too, when they have a mental illness.

Anyone who has lived with a person with mental illness knows they can act like crazy angry cunts for literally no reason whatsoever.

My guess is Depp snorted himself one too many lines and broke his brain.

Don't know if it happen during this specific situation recorded but he did throw something at her one time like a phone or something that fucked up her face and officially ended them. This video is probably really old or didn't record when he threw something at her face like a little baby child having a hissy fit.

Johnny Depp is a Trump-bashing cuck and a fucking degenerate in general. I hope she takes everything he has.

Also,

>"Did something happen... to YOU *breaks bottle* this morning? I think not"

I kek'd hard.

But seriously fuck that bitch.

Shut up retard.

even if depp beat the fuck out of her, on what ground does that entitle the fucking whore to half of depp's fortune?

She hid all the rum.

because feminism you silly goose

what the fuck, I hate women now

Oh wait, I always hated bitches, lol

She play her little drama and whine and cry and act like he's beating her and then record it when he snap, fuck off, they should jail them for making them waste the court their time with petty case.

and it's nothing. Try living with a nigger and see what happens.

No.

lol, when this bitch has broken Johnny mentally,spirtually, and financially.

why are manlets so dense?

>Mental illness defense force

Let me guess, I struck a nerve because mommy and daddy want to send you to an institution but you won't go?

Suck my fat dick faggot

He got a fucking child rapist satanic confessed murderer off on a technicality years later when said murderer decided to say he didn't do it. Probably after being repeatedly raped in the ass himself.

that's how marriage works in the US

>get married to a girl that's never worked a day in her life
>end up getting a divorce
>she gets at least half of your wealth/belongings

God bless Murrica

>Clearly knows what's wrong
>Stays in the kitchen to provoke him
>"What's the matter you were so happy this morning?"

This bitch needs a wine bottle thrown at her head

This.

>Johnny Depp
>more like Johnny Blitzed

thats why you should never have any money at all and just marry dumb old rich cunts so you have a place to live

>be drunk/wasted
>and ALONE
>can't let anger out

I think you never been with a girl like her, they either talk in that overly nice innocent tone, are absolutely cold or attacking you and it shifts between those 3 constantly and for very stupid reasons while with you.

(thank god ugly bitches with this "character" don't exist and even between pretty ones it's rarer nowadays)

It drives you insane and the only way to get back to the lesser evil of the three is to be "nice and innocent and apologetic" back to her, while swallowing up logic and/or anger/frustration.

Also God forbids you walk out on an argument with such bitches.

My guess is a man can drink and go crazy in his house all he wants without having to pay hundreds of millions for it or have a mental illness, but times changed, so I guess not.

I don't follow celeb shit so closely so I have no idea what you're talking about or what that has to do with what I even said. Being honest here.

You're a clueless retard who has no idea what he's talking about regarding Depp. Go back to lurking, faggot.

Secretly recording your own husband is really low and sleazy, especially if your intention is to use the recording as leverage to get a bigger divorce settlement.

Plant a camera- secretly record the person you supposedly love when they are angry- act like you don't know whats wrong.

>mfw Sup Forumscucks will still defend modern women.

daily reminder that this guy got absolutely annihilated by australian bants and that is the real reason he is angry all the time

cause she knows guys like you would assume she's lying? That's why she's collecting evidence.

How is camera quality still this shitty

he only gets like
more people anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s

I don't think anyone is denying this but the fact also remains he's a complete liberal degenerate having yet another tantrum. Just ditch the crazy and move on instead of hucking phones at people like a child then losing fucking money over the crazy whore

Like him or not Depp wasn't totally at fault here. We've seen way too many times these harpies pissing men off then whipping out their cameras to record them once their at their limit.

no, but Johnny Depp is a degenerate fuck. He left his wife and children for this slut, so he deserves that happen to him..

its obvious he has manlet complex, just like Tom Cruise.

Tits or GTFO.

>take the camera
>delete all the footage
>set up camera at the bottom of the stairs
>throw the bitch down the stairs
>pretend that she fell and act concerned
>call the ambulance
>when she says you threw her, divorce her because of her slandering your character
>use her camera footage to clear yourself
of course libcucks are too dumb to do this, so depp is fucked

This video doesn't prove that she's abused; it proves that Depp is mad and drunk as hell.

No.

seriously that could be anybody in a cowboy hat.

Oh yeah I'm sure lurking a political board will fill me in on some stupid celebrity marriage problem ya stupid fucking dingdong

BARNABY 2019

This. Technically, he asked for this. Like Chris Rock. Like Jeremy Renner. Like many other Hollywood cucks.

No, it seems like she knows how to manipulate him and even told him she wanted a divorce the same week his mom died.

She is perfectly calm and confident when she begins recording. Indicating she felt like she was going to win something.

She proceeded to attempt to paint a story by, "You were so happy this morning!". Listen to the inflections she uses while saying it. She knows why he's miserable and she thinks it's funny.

She then proceeds to confidently provoke him and remain where she is. She never comes off scared indicating that she knows he will not hit or abuse her.

This entire video is propaganda with no proper explanation other than whore being a whore

She should probably leave him, but domestic abuse doesn't entitle her to a fat check.

>I knew this would come up

I haven't found confirmation yet, but I heard that this was the morning he found out his mum died.

Keep talking, retard.

>This video doesn't prove that she's abused

This. He doesn't physically assault her, just snatches the camera.

That's true. On that same day she went to him and said she wanted a divorce.

Will do, cum-for-brains

Hes just a normal dude getting boozed

>its obvious he has manlet complex, just like Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise is one of the nicest guys in hollywood, you fuck

holey kak

Sources?

>T. L Ron Hubbard.

was this recorded with a fucking nokia razor or someting?

His ex-wife and daughter are supporting him. His daughter is hot.

to his fans maybe.. he is an actor you fuck, you think he cant pretend to be nice???

They're both shit people.

Tom Cruise ditched Katie Holmes right as she started to decline. He was smart. She is now dating a black guy and looks like shit. Shocking.

Watch the video again.

She says
"All did was say sorry"

He says
"Did something happen to you this morning? I don't think so"

Now put two and two together.

>she was purposefully filming her drunk husband in order to get more money in the divorce she was already planning

youtube.com/watch?v=BA3JUpQzOek

>Clearly set up

Reminder that the supposed genius
Elon "the cusk" musk is nesting up with Amber "cunt smells like turd" heard.

After all this, and he's supposed to be smart.

Johnny Depp is 5'10'' which is gigantic in HW proportions

>His daughter is hot.
she is child you fuck

Alimony is an outdated concept. Now that women are expected to have jobs regardless, the entire purpose of it, supporting a housewife with no skills until she can find a new man, is pointless now.

WTF is with the shitty quality?

oh and,

IF YOU ARE WEARING THAT COWBOY HAT AND GLASSES AROUND THE HOUSE YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

She probably egged him on for who knows how long. But slamming shit around is not the same as hitting your spouse.