Azor Jon

press S to spit on his career

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_Thrones_episodes

Remembrance of directors and writers gone by

on that note, list your top 5 GOT one liners
in no particular order
"Gren was a farmer"
"Wear it in silence or I shall honor you again."
"If you dont shut your mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."
"Then get yourself a wife."
"[Insert Bron line here]"

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

"There's no cure for being a cunt" remains the top Bronn line

>The Manlet That Was Promised

If only they listened to him.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Game of Thrones finale. It confirms Gendry never makes it home. (Pic is lost Gendry) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Does hold the door count as a one liner?

We are also enjoying these enthusiastic reaction videos

youtube.com/user/MsAmberGlamour/videos

GOTCHA

>*moves head side to side*
>JON SUGAR DON'T GO DOWN THERE
>*jon gets stabbed by nights watch*
>MHMMM WHAT I SAY

>we will never see loras take dragonstone or be anything more than the token gay character
>instead we got le big explosion xD

..a consul of rome

Stannis was as legitimate as Renly

"the king is tired , see him to his chambers"

They are on point.

binge watcher here

more legitimate

>younger brother

"shagga likes axes"

>browses straight to Mountain and the Viper

rewatching season 1 because I hate the new seasons

this show used to be so comfy ;_;

Post GOAT lines

>You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted... someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

Fuck...thats a good one

Anybody ever listen to the commentaries? Some of them are pretty funny
>Jaime's actor bantering with Catelyn
>Assumes Robb's sex scene is his first time
>Assumes Robb last exactly for how long the scene is shot
>Catelyn's actor has to defend her "sons" prowess

incorrect

youtube.com/watch?v=BM6kMHH-G64

If I recall correctly, that scene wasnt even in the book. Bookfags BTFO

LINK

"Fewer."

bait

>ask for goat lines
>people post memes
>not the meaningful lines

what have we become

funny how even the terminator girl was more interesting than anything dany ever did in essos

Yeah, but only the first two seasons. I wish i had the others but those DVD sets are bloody expensive for a dead medium

Couldnt find one without music
youtube.com/watch?v=GfCHZXQUk6s

Both usurping fags, but at least one didn't cuck to some foreign whore and stoop to kinslaying(twice)

>Those are brave men knocking on our door....let's go and kill them!

I miss when Tyrion was one of the best parts of the show.

Whole scene is great

FUCKING BASED TYWIN
why did all of the good characters have to die. Literally just waiting around to see if CleganeBowl actually happens at this point

>Talking about the Iron Throne
>Not vying for control of it

>Do you know what leadership means, Lord Snow? It means that the person in charge gets second-guessed by every clever little twat with a mouth. But if he starts second-guessing himself, that's the end. For him... for the clever little twats... for everyone. This is not the end, not for us. Not if you lot do your duty for however long it takes to beat them back. And then you get to go on hating me, and I get to go on wishing your wildling whore had finished the job.

D&D had a redemption set up for alliser and they threw it away for a cheap shock

"a crown for a king"

>Sup Forums

Honestly one of the best one on one scenes in the entire show

FUCK I cant believe i forgot about that

"Look to your sins, Lord Renly. The night is dark and full of terrors."
This was before the line was so overused, when Mel was still weird and mysterious. Really creepy.

how can he not remember what she looked like, is he retarded or was he drunk all his life

yeah it also used to be good can you imagine

He hadn't seen her for 20 years and there are no pictures of her

think about the person who sat next to you in elementary school

can you picture their face?

SWORD

fucking this

Literally just watched Shae getting strangled, this channel is 10/10

Yeah, it sucks. He was great in WotW, I felt like they were getting back to his book character of no-nonsense pragmatic commander. Then they throw it away to make him le twisted villain >:^))) again.

I think it's because it was 17 years ago

>Then get yourself a wife
what was this from?

moving the goalposts a bit but both Jaime's cage and bath monologues were good

There's no cure for being a cunt.

the change over the seasons really is drastic

but I guess Hbo isn't complaining since normies are eating it up and its reaching its highest ratings yet

yes and I wasn't even in love with them

"Gods help you, Theon Greyjoy. Now you are truly lost."

yes, vividly

even the ones I didn't know

his story about being in the cold and shit was good as well

best cold open of the series?

We need to get back to the wall, its a long march, but we know whats out there. But we have to make it we have to warn them, or before winter's done, everyone you've ever known will be dead

dum dum du du dum dum du dum dum duu dum dum duuuu dummmm du du dumm dummm dududududmdmudmd

i dont

wtf am i retarded?

They drop her theme at the perfect time there too
Renly being semi raddled for the first time was powerful

fapping done.

Night /got/

how many other characters did they ruin that were somewhat morally ambiguous?

alliser, stannis, tyrion etc

sure theres loads more

Yeah I was just thinking of the bath monologue. The cage one was him putting it on a bit, wasn't it?

unlike the other two anons I can clearly picture the face of very few people i went to primary school with

I left over 13 years ago

no. no no no no no. they cut out the battle of the fist. you have no idea how pissed off we all were that they cut that out.

Is there really a series of videos of sassy strong independent black women who don't need no mayn watching Game of Thrones like they're talking in a horror movie?

Because that sounds like the best thing EVER.

What did they mean by this?

>poor nose
>don’t feel sorry for him. He’ll be halfway up your arse before the night’s through.

>is he a ham?

he did off the guy but still think the speech was heartfelt

*happens*

THIS. For the watch doesn't make any sense in the show. They turned what should have been a grey moment into black and white bad guy kills good guy shit. Thornes words and actions completely contradict themselves between seasons

fucking delete this

"Come with me and take this city!"

Matthos Seaworth: ...and I declare upon the honor of my House, that my beloved brother Robert left...
Stannis Baratheon: He wasn't "my beloved brother". I didn't love him. He didn't love me.
Ser Davos Seaworth: A harmless courtesy, your Grace.
Stannis Baratheon: A lie. Take it out.
Matthos Seaworth: ...that my brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen, and the girl Myrcella, being born of incest between Cersi Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister. By right of birth...
Stannis Baratheon: Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer. Call him what he is.
Matthos Seaworth: ...and her brother Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer. By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim...
Stannis Baratheon: Make it SER Jaime Lannister the Kingslayer. Whatever else he is, the man's still a knight.

This is unironically one of the best reaction channels.

How.
I can't even remember people I went to high school with.
I remember a few friends and my crush, the rest are a blurr.

I disagree. I thin that line is perfetly in line with his later actions. He is a man of conviction but he can admit when he is wrong. Be was willing to kill Jon because he was convinced Jon was wrong. HE didnt kill Jon because he was "le evil villain man xd" he killed Jon because he genuinely believed it was the only way to preserve order and the future of the Watch. He stuck to his convictions.

in s1, Theon and Roz are having a sexy little post-coital argument, and theon says he doesnt want to pay for sex anymore so she responds with "Then get yourself a wife"

how is this shit any different than the toilet dodgers or the fat wannabe hipsters watching hbo in a bar?

Stop spamming this shit.

>they took away funding from proper costumes an talented writers so that they could afford shitty dragon cgi

fuggg

>There will be no bedding ceremony

>There will be if I command it!

>*stabs down knife* Then you'll be fucking your own bride with a wooden cock!

here's some more

he truly is /ourguy/

Yes

>You don't know cold. Neither of you do. The horses died first. Didn't have enough to feed them, to keep them warm. Eating the horses was easy... but later, when we started to fall... that wasn't easy.

> We should've had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn't we? Soft, fat boys like you. We'd have lasted a fortnight on you, and still have bones left over for soup. Soon we'll have new recruits, and you lot will be passed along to the Lord Commander for assignment. And they will call you "men of the Night's Watch," but you'd be fools to believe it. You're boys, still. And come the winter, you will die... like flies.

hard to believe it's the same show sometimes

well atleast these women do more than clap and "holler" when they are supposed to like those retards at the bar

they atleast give entertaining commentary

>Alliser kills him but it's like a bad guy killing a good guy. But Olly, holding a knife? Olly's not a bad guy, he's a kid.
Reminder that Olly was a good guy, and Alliser was a bad guy. Also that kids are always good guys.

He was a bad guy, you bookautist

"Kill dat btich."
"Caint trust no hoe."

youtube.com/watch?v=rDkl1VtVmN4

If my father wants someone to get fucked, I know where he can start

>so they could afford inordinate actor fees
ftfy

"he's the lord's chosen. born amidst salt and smoke"

"is he a ham?"

What a supremely pathetic response. I honestly feel bad for you.

Reminds me of someone saying to Jon McCain that Obama was an Arab, and McCain saying "No he's not. He's a nice guy, he's a family man" or some bullshit