Why are you not voting for Gary Johnson Sup Forums? This goes especially to the people who hate both Trump and Clinton

Why are you not voting for Gary Johnson Sup Forums? This goes especially to the people who hate both Trump and Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRK-7yc-Lys
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/libertarian-johnson-will-likely-hurt-clinton-trump/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/gary-johnson-says-hillary-no-criminal/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-is-gary-johnson-taking-more-support-from-clinton-or-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am.

Nice. I just wish Gary got more media coverage than every time Trump makes a stupid blunder. Then maybe he could get up to 15% sooner and be able to get into the debates.

Anyone else?

anti-gun cuck

Because he is a Democrat.

>voting for a third party
Is this your first election OP?

That's it

I'm "hairy for Gary"

You know it bruv.

He's literally the DUDE WEED LMAO of USA.

Because he has no chance of winning?

>not JillnotHill

gary johnson wants open borders. retard

I voted for him last election and ended up with king nigger.

I can't trust a man who calls Hillary Clinton a good person, wants more immigration, and throws a prized flintlock pistol into the trash.

Neither does Trump but this board is all over his dick.

Libertarianism is for children.

>You can have either the worst-ever Secretary of State, OR a game show host!

Because letting corporations do whatever they want without any regulations is retarded as fuck.

Voted for him in 2012 because fuck Obama and Romney.

Then I actually watched him speak and looked at his policies.

Never again.

>Americans think Gary and hairy rhyme

Pro tpp

meh on guns

open boarders.

Dispute any of these three things

They do. How don't they?

because gary johnson is the biggest scamming nigger that exists in politics. he literally crawls out of his hole every 4 years to run for an office he can't win WHILE FUNDRAISING exclusively from broke ass retards who pay his bills for the next 4 years.

If gary johnson was serious about making meaningful political and cultural change he would run for an office that's actually feasible for him to win. But he doesn't do that, he just attention whores, so gary johnson can go fuck himself, he's the political equivalent of an obnoxious tripfag.

Isn't he pro immigration and pro gun control? sounds like shit

I'm kinda worried that voting for Johnson will steal votes from Trump, resulting in a Clinton victory by a landslide.

You guys should look up Ross Perot. Last guy to shake the system. Voting fraud got him and later tPtB threatened his family.

Why haven't you taken the Jill pill?

>Open borders
Dropped like a fucking rock

He endorsed the chimpout cop-killing terrorist group Black Lives Matter.

I know that WiFi won't scramble my brains.

I f anything he might syphon shillary votes.
Pretty sure everyone that will vote Trump is already locked in and I don't see him gaining any crossover voters or undecideds. The undecideds voting for him have already made that decision.

Does that matter? Gary Johnson is doing better than any 3rd party has done in the past. I ain't voting for Trump the con who probably is working with Shillary anyways

Do you say Gary as 'gaery' or hairy as 'harry'?

>Open Borders

Nice meme my friend

Gary is a Dem larping as a libertarian.

Gary Johnson leans so far left he may as well be a democrat. He aslo thinks hillary is innocent

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRK-7yc-Lys

I am 100% voting for gary johnson.

Very inclined to donate $15.

Hillary will win regardless, but atleast me voting will tell the population that some people are tired of the bullshit 2 party system.

>private prisons

So did the leader of the FBI

Because Johnson wants to import millions of mexicans, sign the TPP, and Ban all guns. Fuck him the libertarian party can go fuck themselves as long as they have a gun grabber on the ticket

I'm genuinely convinced he doesn't know what Libertarianism is and has made it this far simply by flying under the radar

lad...

he's not wrong :^)

Gary says he wants zero gun reform. not sure where you get your information.

>Better than any 3rd party done in the past

Ross Perot would like to have a word with you, cuck.

he's pic related

>Why are you not voting for Gary Johnson Sup Forums?

>Rightwing populism seems fun
>Gary Johnson is a corporatist shill
>Gary is taking more votes from Trump than Clinton
>I just want to see the world burn
I honestly don't give a fuck.

Wait, people actually think their vote counts? Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

this
how can a libertarian be anything BUT a corporate shill? get it together libcucks

Both? It rhymes.

I don't like that's turning a little sjw. Not too hard or anything, but he tends to side with social justice stuff. I get that's the "socially liberal" part of libertarian-ism and he's trying to appeal to Bernie people, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

You can't say both. Gary rhymes with Harry, hairy rhymes with fairy.

The elite of the world already decided who the next president will be years ago.

Like how he was governor of New Mexico and reelected? Clearly he's seen that he can do no more in the manner you're proposing.

>Pro TTP
>Pro open borders
>Hurr minimum wage is bad
Good goyim lets flood your nation with cheap foreign labour and export any remaining jobs
I for one look forward to the day when I work in a show factory for $0.50 an hour because all the labour market has been flooded with cheap labour.

Is that Gary "Hillary would be a great president" Johnson or Gary "Open borders = more taxpayers" Johnson?

His VP is William Weld. Fucking Weld called AR-15s weapons of fucking mass destruction and signed tons of fucking gun control laws.

Johnson also threw away a fucking replica of Washington's pistol

because he's against freedom of association and isn't a libertarian in any way

he's just another Clinton supporter

>Meh on guns
He says he doesn't want any limits on guns, and believes it's a part of a free society. Unless you are for gun control, that is.

Please, provide any source for this completely bullshit claim that a fucking libertarian is anti gun.

Because Libertarians are retarded and never read up much on history of political thought.

t. a former Libertarian who voted for Johnson back in 2012.

Is that not the literal definition of cucks? The libertarians on Sup Forums are definitely trolls

Hillary Clinton literally calls for more government, the same thing Gary Johnson is against as a libertarian. Also, with the regard of Open Borders, Johnson wants a 2 year grace period for the current illegals to get working visas before deporting them back. Also, Trump's wall plan isn't any better, considering how there is still a high percentage of illegals that are that way because of expired working visas.

He's not a libertarian.

He's a liberal-leftist faggot just look at his policy.

t. Someone who was never a libertarian to begin with.

This is now a historical photo thread btw

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

>Q: But the statistics show that people don't use guns to stop crime. They use them to hurt themselves or innocent people.
>A: Yeah, but there is deterrence in the legality of guns. It's also part of the Constitution.

Kind of a meh response. Should have refuted with fucking facts, not just agreed and make some tacit remark about how "the idea of guns helps I guess lol."

Clearly not well-red.

>implying
clearly he's doing fucking NOTHING now except convincing plebs to turn in their money so he can fuck off for another 4 years.

i'm not attacking libertarian policy or ideas, i'm attacking gary johnson for being a fuckhead.

See
His fucking running mate signed a fucking AWB into law. He can get raped

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
>Scroll down to Immigration section
>Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)

Never mind, it's not just that he doesn't read; he clearly doesn't think either.

Because he's an open boarders President who will once again not enforce current immigration law?

he's shit on national defence, friendo

defense*

he's a domestic policy candidate, and the president's main powers regard foreign policy. the vote is for commander in chief, not legislator in chief.

priorities go: 1. defense, 2. the economy, 3. domestic policy. w/o 1, there is no nation, nor anything to protect and preserve 2 or 3. and 2 is above 3 b/c whether people can feed themselves, have a roof over their head, and can exchange their services/goods for other services/goods is more imperative to survival and prosperity than whether or not weed is legal.

johnson is weak on 1, which is what everything else is built upon. he should stop running for president and go back into state governorship.

The other two?

Nigger, I was quoting him. HE said Hillary would make a fine president.

>Q: What is your view of the immigration issue?

>A: Hispanics who immigrate care about their families like other Americans care about their families. They're living in poverty in Mexico and can come to the US and do a lot better.

>Q: By--according to some--taking away jobs.

>A: They work the lowest-paying jobs. And they are taking jobs that other Americans don't necessarily want. They're hardworking people who are taking jobs that others don't want. That's the reality.

>Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?

>A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

>Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.

>A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?

Admittedly I was unaware of Bill Weld being as much of a shit as he is, I don't really understand how he can even be on the ticket given some of his positions. I'd still like to see Johnson in the debates though, not that it'll happen.

>Open Borders

Gary Johnson said he Would make it as easy as possible for individuals without criminal records who want to come to the U.S. to work to get work visas. Gary Johnson knows that apart from crossing the border, another huge significant factor of illegals in this country is from overstaying despite their expired visas. He knows the fucking wall won't stop illegal immigration entirely

>anti-gun
>pro-globalist
>"libertarian"
Fuck outta here fag

Where does he ever say that Hillary would make a fine president? If he means fine as in having actual political experience then sure, Hillary would be a "fine" president, although a corrupt one as well. Also, a Gary Johnson campaign would do much more damage to Clinton than Trump.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/libertarian-johnson-will-likely-hurt-clinton-trump/

Fuck it, I've got more.
thelibertarianrepublic.com/gary-johnson-says-hillary-no-criminal/
He also called her "a wonderful public servant" at an event he was at.

Oh, I agree he'd hurt her much more than him. Polls agree. I'm glad he's running, I'd just never vote for him.
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-is-gary-johnson-taking-more-support-from-clinton-or-trump/

Because throwing away your vote is incredibly retarded when a pivotal election is happening

Because Gary Johnson is a liberal dumbass. Are you really this stupid to see he is not libertarian by definition.

>gun control
>force businesses to serve others
>increase taxes
Yeah fuck Johnson I hope he is murdered for making the Libertarian Party literally not Libertarian.

>Why are you not voting for Gary Johnson Sup Forums?

he supports Black Lives Matter. that's more than enough reason not to vote for him

>Anti-gun VP
>Open borders
>Supports BLM
How about you fuck off.

Because some of us are adults.

All he literally said about Black Lives Matter is that he would rather end the War On Drugs that both the Democratic and Republican party has exacerbated. Literally doesn't give two shits

he was asked point blank "Is the Black Lives Matter Movement Good for America?" and he responded with "Yes, I think so."

so yeah, fuck him.

He's a "libertarian" who's against freedom of association. He likes BLM and is pretty meh on guns.

Well some libertarian views certainly are good ideas. The thing is that the perfect solution doesn't come from a single ideology, its a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B,