Should science reclassify americans in the hominid branch as something far, very far away from the homo sapiens?

Should science reclassify americans in the hominid branch as something far, very far away from the homo sapiens?

>Argentina
Go suck Britain's cock

We should be classified under "countries that win wars against Great Britain"

They should reclassify you into the butthurt species

ARGENTINA IS WHITE ????

Yes

You didn't though. Spain and France did. 2 superpowers vs 1, hardly a fair fight. You should be sucking that frog dick, Tyrone. They freed you.

Literally what?

Kek

ARGENTINA IS WHITE ???.....NO !!!

Really made me think...

>argentina

You do know that Bolivia is one of the reasons Argentina is not as white as it used to be, don't you?
You fucking indios subhumans infestate every country near you with your disgusting presence

Falklands

At least on the falklands war Argentina was the weaker one
You fought half of vietnam and lost

holy kek this delusion
we were winning against you faggots frequently.
Saratoga ring a bell?
>France joins 5 years after war has been ongoing
>somehow they did all the work
British education

I bet your next response will be something along the lines of
>fat
>we didn't want you anyway
>hurr durr you were not winning Britain stronk

ONLY 5% OF BOLIVIAN ARE WHITE .. I am part of that 5% ... brazil is a zoo

They hate us cause they ain't us

The US was a White nation. The US was roughly 80-90% White until the year 1990.

The US is also the most plagued by immigration from non-Whites. No other white nation in the world has fallen as far as the US in terms of demographics. Within literally a few decades Whites will be a minority, and a few decades after that Hispanics will outnumber us.

And yet if you look at what people here say about that, it never goes beyond "Haha, mexicans are just our cleaners and janitors!" and is often accompanied with claims that they're "good, honest, hardworking people."

No one cares.

>You fought half of Vietnam and lost
The boomers were what got us into this mess. They constantly yelled at the government to stop the war, constantly tried to stop the war effort, etc.
Not to mention, the U.S. was doing relatively decent, until they pulled out and South Vietnam got absolutely ass raped.

>Lost
We got far more kills, accomplished our objectives, and then refused to back up South Vietnam 2 years later when the Charlies decided to reunify.

Paris Peace Accords 1973. Look it up you uncultured swine.

BRASIL IS A ZOO !!!

>we
You mean anglos right? You fucking germs haven't got the balls to fight for freedom. kek, you Americans are a funny lot of chaps

You truly are the master race
Also
>brazil is a zoo
Yes, the parts that are full of people that share the same skin colour of you, fucking nigger
I know, I was joking
Really didn't expect a serious reply out of that
If I'm not mistaken 7 million vietnamese died and only like 50.000 americans died on the vietnam war

America is 70% white if you count non mestizo hispanics

I'm not defending the Mexican Mestizo beaners but.....

Why is it "Non Hispanic White" instead of "Whites"

What makes White Hispanics with Spanish blood from Hispania not white?

Hispanic is not a single race of indian beaners. Those indian beaners are barely even Hispanic.

Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Cameron Diaz, Ted Cruz, and more White Hispanics aren't in the 60 percent. It's not really fair to exclude people who have hints of Spanish European blood from the 60 percent.

I'm not talking about "White Hispanics" as in light skinned beaners. I'm talking about White Hispanics are in Spain and Hispania.

If you're gonna shit talk beaners, say Mestizo, not hispanic

Pic related wouldn't be in the 60% percent

Also if you were just spaniard you'd be a hispanic even if you are white and light eyed

Fucking disgusting. Fuck off back to mexico, juan

>I know, I was joking
Forgiven.
But people meme about the Vietnam War way too much so I don't know what's a joke and what's not anymore

BOLIVIA IN EASTERN WHITE ARE ALL WHITE ,,, I AM .... BUT ALL ARE MONKEYS IN BRAZIL ...

Hispanic doesn't automatically mean brown mexican beaner fuckhead

Maybe you need a permit to read too you fucking muslim

Dude stfu, I live on that red square and that tiny red square have a bigger gdp than your whole country

whats next you gonna count niggers ?

Do you even know the Spaniard Caste system you stupid leaf

Unless they have light hair and lads ght eyes they aren't white. End of story, mud shit.

Argentina copypasta pls

Just because we are infected with Bolivians doesnt makes less white.
And if you dont like us that much why the fuck you keep coming down south nigga?

>Pic related wouldn't be in the 60% percent
That's because she's clearly not full white
Pic related is a white hispanic

That's exactly what I mean faggot, there are hispanics with light hair and green eyes but of course you fell for the "All hispanics are mixed race indians" meme because you are a kike

How about we call mixed race niggers the main anglos? See how you like it

>amerimutts

Yeah he's still not in the 60% because the stupid 60% meme doesn't count "Whites", it counts "Non hispanic whites"

A kike move in my opinion

Mixed race anglos are called yanks and they've got quite a bit of nigger blood running through them so you aren't far off, spic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you just classified 80% or the UK as none white

They want to leech off of greater nations
Fucking bolivian indios, the worst of the worst in south america

>ywn be argentine

Listen faggot, all I'm saying is that you separate brown mestizos from pure Iberians

It's like labeling niggers "Scottish" then going "FUCKING SCOTTISH PEOPLE"

>the 60% meme country

Its different when you actually have white skin. When you look like a spic the only thing that could make you white is light eyes and light hair. When you have the dark skin, eyes and hair you may aswell neck yourself.
>pure Iberians
>on the american continents
Top fucking KEK!!!

STFU macaco ... BRASIL IS A FUCKING ZOO

If sharia forbid people from shitposting we wouldn't have to see this kind of bullshit here

Not all the colonist were into injun pussy

>an Brazilian
still kek

I agree and so is Argentina we have like 3million Bolivians here.
We need a purge ASP

There isn't a pure Iberian in america. Not one. Fuck off.
You know I'm right.

Jokes on you I never claimed Brazil was white, fucking retarded subhuman

As far as I know the only ones that didnt get diddled were the Bolivians.

wew lad, that's a lot of talk from somebody who isn't in america

Those kids are from Bangladesh.
I'm not even kidding, look it up.
Our soccer team has a huge following there and all the kids dress with the Argentine flag whenever the world cup comes around.

Saging this shit thread because Burgers are bro-tiers. Not you Bolitas though. You people are scum and we need to deport the 1.5 million Bolivian illegals we have.

Stay mad mestizo mongrel.

ESTO SE VA DESCONTROLARR !!! BLACK DAMN

ESTO SE VA DESCONTROLARR !!! NEGROS DE MIERDA ... USTEDES NO SON EUROPEOS ... SON PUROS NEGROS ASQUEROSOS ,,, de seguro TU ERES UN NEGRO SUCIO jajajajajajajaja SORETE

Kuek stupid Murrilards doesn¡t know how to counter-attack Argentina

next time l'll copypaste your thread and once they see my flag their butthurt will be grorious.

>Bolivian calling others Niggers

I AGREE ....LOL

First time on Sup Forums?

Fucking normies