ITT shows that made you go HNNNG

ITT shows that made you go HNNNG

It made me hnnng because of how shitty it was.

When will it get cancelled?

You shut your whore mouth

Are you fucking kidding me? When did Sup Forums get so full of mentally ill faggots who support trans and gays and minorities? This show is literally just a western animation generic gender bender with terrible animation and ugly character design.

Id bust your fucking transphobic honophobic teeth in if i could, sex hating filth scum sucking bitch cuck.

I think you're confused what HNNNG means

Stop kink shaming!

I assume you're trolling or new. Sup Forums went crazy about this show when it came out.

My boner was killed when the Creator said it doesn't change his anatomy when he transform. That's just gay

What were they thinking?

trapshit > genderbendshit
imho

>not liking boys being forced into wearing dresses
are you a faggot or something? also am i a faggot for preferring guy as a, well, guy, rather than as a trap?

It would have been better if he actually turned into a girl when he became Shezow, instead of just crossdressing.

>>>>>/thefuckout/

Wait what
I mean i never had a boner for the show but i always assumed he had a vagina when shezow

There's a cute as hell mouse MILF and pic related are a brother and sister can't go five minutes without touching, hugging, or kissing each other. All my Christmases came at once the day I found this.

other than not having the obvious fake-girl voice, i don't see why that would be better. It's far more interesting for a crossdressing and it makes a lot more sense, because a superhero transformation doesn't change your body, it gives you costume and powers.

But you probably just have a fetish for genderbending and want to write fanfics of him experimenting with his new vagina

The weirdest part? I never even watched this yet.

When it stops being entairtaining so people stop watching it.

you are talking about the taste of cyanide pills right?

I just checked cyanide doesent have a tas

Why does he need multiple pairs of nipples to survive a car crash?

/co" has such lown standarts. Shezow is probably one of the WORST looking traps ever in a cartoon and Sup Forums ate this shit up. Its embarassing.

They're air bladders. He inflates like a balloon to absorb impact.

>dobson.jpg

Yes, you're absolutely right. The identity crisis narrative device of becoming a completely different person when you activate your powers is inferior in all ways to the awkward cringiness of dressing up like a girl, the only reason anyone could think otherwise is if they want to rub their rhubarb to it.

>implying girls with a penis are any better

Where I implied it?

Agreed dude genderbendfags need to leave this board

DO IT.
FAGGOT

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
2/10

Just waiting for it to happen in the show now.

It ended already, user