People that should be euthanized

People that should be euthanized

>(((Nate Silver)))

>nigger
>people

dumb bitch nigger shouldn't have tried driving through a fucking flood, what did she expect

My bad with the pic here's a better one

>Niggers
>Knowing how to swim

Pick one and only one.

Ahhh, so op was the one that should be euthanized from that first picture

>Niggers
>Having any conception of consequence

Pick one

Louisiana user here. It's crazy here in Lafayette but my house is fine. Neighborhoods nearby are flooded. Baton Rouge is worse so I believe that's where she's from. I don't get what's she's upset with.

she bitched at the police and was happy the police officers got killed after the 911 responder told her they would try to get to her
cancer in society that needs to be taken out

That's not even two feet deep.
> send the police, I might get wet!

She's kinda right you know. Niggers will drown in two feet of water.

considering those wheels are 18" diam, and that's halfway up the tire, that's not even one foot.

>learning a skill that will literally save your own life and that of your children
nah fuck dat, poh-lice will fix it

>ordinary day
>mane fuck da po-lice
>car gets flooding
>save me po-lice you fucking crackas

I have a hard time understanding how people can not understand how to swim.
HUMANS FLOAT. That's the hardest fucking part.

>5 year old
>less than half a tire tall

Is her son a midget or something?

>People that should be euthanized

Same reason people don't know how to ride bikes, it's a learned skill. Though nogs are particularily bad at swimming an I don't know why.

>People that should be euthanized
>can't even take a fuckin screenshot properly

You see, the same gene that make negro all muscle without having to lift also make them heavier than water, unless they actively get fat.

This it's the same reason chimps can't swim

If it's flooded, forget it.

Ahh, I drive a jeep with 32's, didn't even think about toy cars.
She left the house, when that was happening. It's not like 18 inches of water can suddenly tsunami in from the coast.
> need new ports and malt liquor, fuck this rain.
> oh noes! I'm stuck because I'm an idiot. Better call the police that I protested against all last month.

Just makes no sense. I'm honestly surprised when police show up when black people call.They complain heavily about police UNTIL they create a situation where they need the police.