I honestly agree with this video, poll is a little too racist

youtube.com/watch?v=D5PxcOwOCGw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSNoxgl9wAo
dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20403
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu you monkey

Damn you showed me

Pretty powerful stuff. I wonder who's idea it was to make this video...

Well the video's central idea might be weak, I don't think racism ""kills"" in the literal sense and making the protag a muslim was unnecessary

But the point about racism is true

Lmao

wtf always a leaf
do you shitpost because your leaf is actually weed?

The dhimmi did as he should have. Nothing to see here folks

MUSLIMS BTFO

>that image
>implying space elevator isn't a Sup Forums thing

Really made me think

Wtf? I hate Muslims now

Why is that roach wearing a burka?

>Islam
>Race
Opinion discarded

That's a hijab. Burka covers the face too

>when you think it will be an easy snatch and grab but the fucking purse string is strong as fuck

If he wanted to steal it he'd just wait for the vehicle to hit her then get it from her body though.

>picking a purse off the dead bleeding rolled under a bus body with 2 dozen witnesses now focused on the body

Don't you have some aids to spread? Preferably not on Sup Forums.

It'd take some time for the bus to stop and the people to go see what happened.

>Racism kills

Ok, now go tell that to Africans and Muslim trash and see what happens

Can't you be better than that then?

But what was the point? This isn't a thing that actually happens, so it's impossible to argue with it.

Are you kidding? It is the racism that pol advocates, "don't walk near black people they can stab you we are just using statistics"

I understand if you are wary of strangers but there are limits and people usually take this to a whole new level

What level do you mean? What did she do wrong?

Not her, I refer to Sup Forums's racism.

Oh. Well it depends on the context. If you're in a bad neighborhood, then yeah, stranger danger. Carry a gun or pepper spray just to be safe. If you're at a university campus, then it's probably safe to walk near black students. None of this changes the fact that blacks have a higher crime rate.

This sure made me ponderosa.

mfw i tried to look into the stats...
t-t-thanks for the info google

pol is not racist enough.

CASTRO

Stfu they're lucky not to be in Syria
at least the nigger's the racist one this time
I hope they portray the niggers as racists. The niggers may be stupid but they aren't cucks. We can team with them and make them based and kill all the sandnigs.

Wow, so moving, so powerful. Very provocative and edgy, real New Wave stuff.

TAM TAM TAM TAM, TAM TAM TAM TAM, TAM, TAM, TAM, TAM TAM TAM

A WILD CUBA APPEARS!

*throws pokeball*

PSSSHHHHH

*wiggle*

*wiggle*

*wiggle*

TCHACK

*flash and stars*

CUBA WAS CAUGHT!

NEW FLAGDEX DATA ABOUT CUBA WILL BE...
(x)skip

This is retarded. If he wanted to actually prevent her from getting hit by the bus, grabbing the purse string is a fucking stupid way of going about it. Constructed to make you think nog is a purse snatcher, then does 180 to make you feel bad. Whoever made this is a disingenuous manipulative shitstain.

>niggers thinking

If you bothered watching he couldn't reach for her arm in time

Oh and check this pic related

>Racism Kills

if only this was true then both Sweden and the Middle East would be completely empty.

t. racist

>poll

true but nothing wrong with that.

All undesirable elements should be gassed. That includes the fucking niggers.

I was prepared for this, take that

wtf i hate niggers even more now

what is even your argument? Not all niggers? Not all Muslims? Is that really it?

damn, thought that groid was going to get snackbarred

>(Including hispanic)
>Hispanic
>White

Biased Google as always.

why, he saved her life

Judging the book by the cover is bad is what I am saying

HMMMMM! HMMMK!! HMMMM

Now THIS realy makes one thikn!

Who is this commercial supposed to target?

Muslims aren't all that racist against blacks, they heavily target blacks into their religion. Muslims just don't like other religions, but they seem to welcome blacks into their mosques.

>religion
>race

>the nigger is portrayed as a mugger

kek

ive finished thinking!!!

ive come to the conclusion that Sup Forums has been utterly btfo!!!!!

>saved a Muslim

that is utter trash and you know.

Looking at a fat fuck you already know lots of stuff about the person.
Looking at a blind man you already know lots about that man.
Looking at a Negro in gangsta pants and his arse on display and you already know that he is a piece of shit.

Its how humans have survived this long. By judging the book based on its cover.

>Do not judge this book based on its cover

HUEHUEHUE

Come on Brazil you are better than this.

>looking at a fat fuck you know a lot about that person
True, I know that he made bad choices

>Looking at a blind man you already know a lot about that man
I know that he is blind and that's it. Unless you have statistics where blind men are responsible for 99% of the violent murders or something.

>Looking at a NEgro in gangsta pants and his arse on display you already know that he is a piece of shit
Would be the same for a white person in gangsta pants.

Look at the guy in the video, he is dressed decently.

If I see a random black person all I know is that they have a slightly higher chance of being a criminal than a random white person, but the difference is so small that it is either better to:

a) Be wary of both black and white since whites can be criminals too

Or

b) Be OK with both

You know why blacks are responsible for more crimes? Humans divide themselves based on colors, it is why flags are so powerful. Black people stick together in their own communities and their culture is awful and breeds criminals. It is still possible however for black people to be raised in good communities and be decent people just like it is possible for white people to be raised in bad communities and be trash.

So why do you always tackle the skin color?

>Racism Kills
uh good, that's kind of the point. to kill the lesser races

The point is that it kills you

>leaving an hamburger in charge of interpreting information

>So why do you always tackle the skin color?
I can only speak from a danish perspective.

In Denmark over 50% of all the negroes here have committed crimes. Why? Because they are mostly from poor African countries and have no job prospects in Denmark so they turn to crime. Because of this it is unwise to Relax around Blacks in Denmark. Things might be different depending on where in the world you are.

>but the difference is so small
In Denmark non white immigrants makeup for about 60% of all violent crime. Keep in mind they are only 3% of the total population.

So in a danish contest:
>Black = bad
>Brown = bad
>Asian = Fine
>Eskimo = brotier (but drunk as fuck)

oh the tension is killing me

who will be revealed to be the racist, the muslim woman or the black man?

my guess is a random white man will show up and be racist to both of them

youtube.com/watch?v=XSNoxgl9wAo

Sup Forums is thinking in terms of government policy, not individual encounters. No one is afraid of a well dressed, polite black person. But on a larger scale, more blacks means more crime.

>more blacks means more crime
You can change that with education, all you need to do is change their culture. Doesn't Sup Forums always boast about how your culture is destroyed? Use the same weapon and destroy their unhealthy, crime-inducing culture.

That way you can be both humanitarian by helping other people in need like refugees, and also have a safe country.

>yfw ISIS Allah Snackbar is catchy as fuck

it is not our job or our responsibility to help the worlds population of retards.

Why should it be some random Danes burden here in life to educate some random people form Nigeria? We share nothing with them. Not culture, not history, not land, not language and so on.

This "white mans burden" has to end. We are not responsible for other peoples disgusting behavior. Take some damn responsibility for your own actions for once Hue monkey.

>Oh no, this shady black guy is coming toward me, is he dangerous?
>Quickly, I need to check Google on my phone
>Google says black people are not dangerous and it's a racist stereotype
>I really thought I was done for a minute, specially when he started stabbing me

Are there any lefties whining that Muslims can't be racist because they don't have the privledge?

>it is not our job or responsibility to help the worlds population
Yes it is, I am not a globalist but I still believe in helping other humans.

>We share nothing with them
Except your race. Saying white/black is race is pretty wrong biologically speaking, the actual "race" is the human race, and that is exactly what you end up ignoring, pretty ironic.

If you want to give the rest of the world the middle finger, don't expect to have any global influence or any power in global meetings.

NIGGERS
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERLAND
I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS
STOP INFESTING BLUMENAU DURING OKTOBERFEST YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

It's a video by a Muslim institute. They're trying to spread a message of tolerance to fellow adherents. Makes sense to me.

>poor people in shit neighbourhoods are more likely to rob or harm you

You are correct, yes.

>blumenau
Kek

I used to live in Joinville and it was very rare to see someone black. Now I'm in Florianópolis because of university and there are tons, I wonder why, probably related to the uni but even then.

>Based Dane

>it's a video by a Muslim institute
wtf I hate the video now thanks for telling me that

(no this is not ironic)

>Who is this commercial supposed to target?
Muslims can be racist too

>Muslims aren't all that racist against blacks,
You do know that the arab word for a black person is slave, right?

>more blacks means more crime

Only if there are more black single moms.

To solve the problem women must be disenfranchised and all alimony, child support and government money stopped.

It's not a black problem, it's a women's rights problem.

How is he the racist one? He saves her from a bus while she's having a panic attack and trying to call 911 because a black person is in her general vicinity.

NIGGERS COME DOWN HERE FOR GIBSMEDAT AND A BETTER CHANCE AT LIFE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DO SHIT BY THEMSELVES UP THERE
BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN FUCKING READ AND END UP AS HOMELESS FILLING PARKS WITH THEIR STINK
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO NIGGERLAND, LAST YEAR I WENT TO THE BOTANIC GARDEN DURING SPRING AND A COUPLE OF NIGGERS FILLED THE GREENHOUSE WITH THE SMELL OF SHIT

>be me
>dating a cute redhead
>super nice, hard working, great in bed
>shes slightly redpilled about politics, jews, the media, etc etc etc
>refuses to be redpilled on niggers as half of her extended family is black (shes 100% white)
>listens to nigger beats and watches black tv all the time

Do i just let her be or how can i redpill her on niggers without really hurting her feelings?

>including Hispanics

>don't expect to have any global influence or any power in global meetings.
I dont and I do not care. Denmark has done fine without any sort of globalism for over a thousand years. So you can take that and stuff it.

>Except your race
What because we are the same species I naturally have to care about them? And you said you were not a globalist. I have the same in common with the average Ethiopian as I do with a common ISIS member; we are both humans. Wow what a strong argument.

>I still believe in helping other humans'
Good for you. I believe in helping those dear and close to me (family, friends, countrymen and so on). If you want to help the world then go ahead I wont stop you. However do not expect or try and force me to join you.

>slightly redpilled about politics, jews, the media, etc
Like every normie ever, "DA MEDIA IS EVIL" is a catchphrase taught at schools. Same about Jews except for usually as a joke.

Either way, define "redpill on niggers".

>half of her extended family is black
>100% white
Choose one, leaf

K.... Keep me socially aware of justice

>In Denmark over 50% of all the negroes here have committed crimes
>In Denmark non white immigrants makeup for about 60% of all violent crime

Source? Interested if true, doubtful that it is.

>Looking at a Negro in gangsta pants and his arse on display and you already know that he is a piece of shit.

Good hustle moving that goalpost. There's a tangible difference between judging someone for choices they've made in their appearance (adopting aesthetics based upon what's in vogue among urban criminals) and making moral pre-judgements on individual people entirely based on cranial shape and skin colour.

I am not a globalist but I still believe in helping those in need, and sometimes the people in need just so happen to be from other countries, it is as simple as that. Why wouldn't you extend your hand to someone if you can and if they need it? Just because you two were born in different locations?

Her aunt and one of her cousins married niggers. Its really not hard to understand if you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

>Either way, define "redpill on niggers".
I would think that would be self explanatory. I mean she knows BLM is bullshit and stuff but she seems to be way too into nigger culture.

If she is already into their culture to the point of listening to their music I doubt there is any hope left

So the desire for the superior black dick is strong in her family.
How can you even compete, Leaf ?

>How can you even compete, Leaf ?
Thats rather personal and id rather not blog but lets just say i have nothing to worry about from nigger males.

Pretty reactionary, user. Retroactively reactionary, even.

Are the black people in her family troublemakers, criminals, deadbeats, or otherwise a problem to you in some way other than triggering you?

I thought you Germans were supposed to be GOOD at understanding genetic lineage?

I can dig up the report and scan it (its not on the internet).

Here is just some official statistics from the danish government:
dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20403
>TLDR (cant understand moonrunes)
>Males from non western nations are 2.5 times more criminal than Danes
>Its 3 times more criminal if you only look at violent crimes
>People from Lebanon are the gravest offenders

keep in mind these are only the numbers from people who got caught and convicted.

We do not have American blacks in Denmark. Our blacks makes yours look like angels.

>Are the black people in her family troublemakers, criminals, deadbeats, or otherwise a problem to you in some way other than triggering you?
No they are generally well behaved. Her family has a lot more white trash than usual, her mom was a meth addict and her grandparents had to adopt her

But then how do you find what you're looking for in the book store? Just pick one and hope it's right?

You post on Sup Forums about how awful "niggers" are and how great your dick is. You use shitty memes like "redpill" unironically. She has black people in her family that she cares about, likes elements of black culture, and sounds like she has actual prospects and a human being. Your love is not meant to be.

It does, honestly. Have you seen what ISIS has done to the Yazidis because they think they're a different race even though they're technically only a different sect? It's deplorable.

>the video's central idea is weak
>the point about racism is true
Nigga wut

First of all, he should have let her walk in front of the bus. Second, the limited perspective in this video is fucking retarded. Anybody one the street would have full view of the bus coming and be able to understand wtf was going on instead of seeing footage to intentionally frame it as a purse snatching.

You never know, he might have gotten those tattoos ironically

I'm Canadian. See the A FUCKING LEAF?

Does that really work out to literally half of your blacks being crooks, or were you warping statistics?

>how awful "niggers"
When did i once say anything about niggers being awful
> how great your dick is
1. no i didnt mention this even once
2. WE'RE FUCKING LESBIANS and she is absolutely repulsed by men
>You use shitty memes like "redpill" unironically.
Oh i get it, this is b8 and i fell for it hook like and sinker. Good job