How would your family feel if you brought home a Hapa?

How would your family feel if you brought home a Hapa?

West Finn here. I made a promise to my grandfather on his deathbed that I would never mix with an East Finn. I think that applies to hapas too since they are pretty much the same.

Knew exactly which flag this would be before even hovering
God I hate yanks

What the difference between West Finn and East Finn?

East Finn's are Asiatic

Dad would try to fuck her.

upset that she isn't full Asian
my family members have unironically told me to marry an Asian girl because they are "more beautiful and family oriented" than other girls

What race are you?

huwhite Anglo
>inb4 la creatura

Sad!

"HAHAHAHAHA He couldn't even get a normal woman! Hahahaha! He had to get with a gook"

They're happy if I'm happy.

about to find out

Who doesn't?

I would just tell them she's Tatar.

>american hapa

>incest is still illegal
It's gross and weird but if the offspring is healthy then what is actually immoral about it? It's probably slightly better than letting old people have children.

Aww they have the same hair color, so cute!

I can't imagine having a boner with your own daughter
How does it happen?

based

woah

Incest people are HIGHLY susceptible to disease. Genetic variation among many other things ensures that pathogens and parasites never deal with 1 and the same immune system so they cannot evolve in anticipation of the same exact immune response. Imagine if everyone used the same anti virus. It wouldn't take long for a hacker to figure out a flaw and infest every operating system. Simmilarly population that were highly inbred like medival europe or the Americas were almost and sometimes fully destroyed by disease. It's a matter of surival more than ethics to be honest.

Are Poland and Indonesia in a secret alliance?

where does it say she is hapa?

one generation wouldn't be too bad though

ikr, she just looks american wtf?

It definetly could, because if Group a from p1(parental generation 1) carries a recessive trait that would make a certain disease much more deadly but group b from p1 doesn't, if group a reproduces with t1(offspring generation after p1) then almost all of t1 will be much more susceptible from the disease. To put it simply younearly double or even triple (depending on amount of offspring) the death toll from a disease with just one generation of inbreeding

roaming is cute!

Not much different from some local girls so they wouldn't give a fuck

mom & dad would be happy but secretly just be glad I'm not gay

I did. They love her. They said they'd kill me if I dumped her.

it's that girl that interviewed Spencer right?

that shit was filled with a one sided sexual tension, you could just tell she was yearning for her offspring to be bleached by Spencer.

Would they kill her if she dumped you

Your family sound like a bunch of autistic spergs

Be happy that i'm not gay

Bahaha, you big boy.

She looks Canadian to me

they're right tho

be glad she's not some sort of mexican

idk
what can an Asian like me do to get a Hapa gf?

why the fuck would you want a hapa gf? worst of both worlds