9-Year-Old Is Very Excited to See Donald Trump

9-Year-Old Is Very Excited to See Donald Trump

He's going to win! Look how excited the kids are.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_GHUz_v5R0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=w0TJdT6D-TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's going to be so exciting.

Using kids to push a political agenda is disgusting no matter the side. They can't think for themselves and just regurgitate whatever their parents tell them.

Wouldn't you be excited too if you knew you were about to get dicked by the mighty Trump

she wants that Trump D

Pushing politics is the same as ramming religion down their innocent throats. Not exactly the most commendable practice... I remember when I was a kid, parents used to bring me to rallies and shit and I even cried when the party my parents were supporting didn't get elected. This is shit, kids don't understand politics, so leave them out of it.

>It's only ok when liberals do it
Just leave this board already

cutie girls are just naturally drawn to Trump. It doesn't matter what age. Why do you think this is?

Nigger I never said it's okay in ANY case. They don't understand what their parents are pushing them into. Be it brainwashing into religious doctrines or political affiliation. They're too young to understand and have actual opinions on the matter.

>Leave them out of it
Which would be fine if everyone thought the same as you but you need to teach your children what you believe before someone else teaches them what they believe which may be quite different from what you want your children to believe.

go fuck yourself you fucking commie

Trump will watch this and then make a stupid comment about it, completely ruining a chance for good publicity.

They can't vote for him any more than you can mate.

quit fucking projecting

She sees her parents discussing and cheering on Trump and she wants to be a part of that. I think its sweet. If her aparents were Hillary supporters, I doubt she would have the same enthusiasm

Spread this video like wildfire. Seriously, if you've got throwaway Twitter accounts and whatnot you need to spread this video. First of all, it will increase the odds of this kid really meeting Trump. Secondly, liberals will cry which is something I can masturbate to.

how old are you? you sound like an idiot

Ive never seen this mentioned on here before but in the UK Trump is another word for Fart. Kinda the word you tell your kids so they dont sound too rude.

aaaaaaaaaaaaw

>Sup Forums meme'd loli Trumptard into real life

I love this place. I really do.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM

Checked!

Literally no one cares.

That's a big beautiful baby. I love babies.

is she dead?

Yes exactly why I shared it. I can't imagine kids having the same enthusiasm over another candidate.

And in terms of supporting Trump from this far away... I really think throwing support my way from another country will shape my own. Australia is extremely PC/radically feminised

Being a kid that age is all about being mean and shocking and edgy. I'd get why being a trump supporter would give you massive charisma on the play ground BTFO other dweebs and mexican kids.

>Bitch has a huge fivehead, I fuck better lolis for breakfast. Sad!

>image.jpg
>nothing with google
>poster and image have exact same statistics

Why are you posting your children on Sup Forums?

>Comments disabled

:^)

Fucking upvote that video.

Hillshills and dirty pablos disliked the fuck out of it

>le internet meme detective

holy shit you are a massive faggot, what's to say this isn't a screenshot from some shit video?

Not everything can be backtracked to a site, faggot.

Put that fedora back on, fucking cringer

youtube.com/watch?v=w0TJdT6D-TA

wtf i hate mom now

Found the kiddie rapist.

That dislike ratio
top keking fuck

>ITS A HAPPY WHITE GIRL ITS ANNODA SHOAH!

I bet you don't complain when it's liberals doing it to their purple-haired kids.

Buzzwords: The Post

Also, why would it be from a video? That was clearly taken with an iPhone camera. Are you the same guy just using a proxy to shitpost?

She'd be in front of a tv rotting her brain.