DOCTOR DOOM

YOU'RE HOPELESS MAN, UTTERLY HOPELESS

I don't pay for capekino but I would watch this five times if it were good.

"Good" means Doom isn't a good guy. Maybe his ends are worthy, but his means must be ruthless and cruel, and his personality vindictive, arrogant, and self-righteous.

My hope is that a Doom movie could break through the Hero and Anti-hero molds and give us a protagonist who's 100% villainous.

Word fuckin up man. Doom has been raped in everything he's been in it's about time for some justice.

I was a huge Dr Doom fan as an angsty teen.

Hollywood will fuck him up and I will be pissed

I will definitely go see it

The fuck? Wasn't there just a thread on Sup Forums the other day asking whether or not if we would watch a movie about Doom? I'm starting to get suspicious now. If Sony is listening right now, give us Spiderman 4 please

is junt an employee posting templates for every social media site including this cesspool

So, does Marvel bring Victor Von Doom in with the Avengers, Spider Man, or the Fantasic 4?

Maybe Iron Man?

Not going to happen, it would be too much of a risk for Fox, they will butcher him and turn him into an anti hero or just try and make him sympathetic and misunderstood then have the fantastic four defeat him at the end.

serious question has there been any successful films whos protagonist is just 100% villain? (excluding gangster films and horror)

FOX has Fantastic 4 you stupid fuck

I'd be okay with this if it wasn't for the fact everything Fantastic Four related in regard to movies has been complete shit.

Here's to hoping though.

american psycho
nightcrawler

>Legion

Well at least it'll have an interesting aesthetic

Breaking bad...

Cool.

It will be shit.

Tell me about Doom, why does he wear the mask?

I haven't seen Legion, should I be worried?

Better not blow the casting on this. May I suggest Goran Višnjić.

Marvel should just bring on Doom, don't worry about F4 for now

>Fargo / Legion

On the one hand I'm hype, on the other hand all Fantastic 4 flicks have been bad

only acceptable actor

Yeah, and? How did I imply the opposite, you literal nigger?

Get Raimi. Sony if you're listening get Raimi

>Yo Reed. Fuck you, yo.

imagine madlib instrumentals in between scenes or during fight scenes

Jesus what's it gonna take for Fox to give up on the Fantastic Four license? If this bombs too will they make a Silver Surfer/Galactus movie?

That depends on how you feel about long for television shots, and weird 50's/80's aesthetic in modern times

is it fox or MCU?

Fox owns the film rights to Fantastic 4.

I've always said this and I'll say it again: the villains in the F4 series are far more interesting than the actual members of the Fantastic 4 every could be. Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, and others are GOAT supervillains.

>Noah Hawley

ACTUAL LITERAL UNADULTERATED CAPEKINO INCOMING BROS

>Sony
>listening
No, but Fox is. Now how would you like your next Fantastic Four reboot, overcooked, or undercooked?

>mfw dr doom wont be in MCU

This so much, even his worst Fargo season(ARGUABLY) with Season 3 had amazing characters and episodes. This will be pure kino, and especially with how Legion turned out

B U M P

that's a good thing
cinematic universes are cancer

It's no secret that nobody likes the fantastic four, just their villains.

ANYTHING ELSE

BOYCOTT

>le hella ebic dane
please no

Hurry up so he can make a cameo appearence in Avengers 4.

>impyling this movie isn't a big joke
>impyling hitler did something wrong.

>if sony is listening now

you didn't know you shithead fucking retard

the hero we deserve

I don't care what they do with him as long as he steals cappies shield and then runs away crying diplomatic immunity

Also they could have spidey steal it back. It could just involve all of them. Iron Man will be off being a faggot as always acting like he owns everything.

>Noah Hawley

Looks like capekino is back on the menu, boys!

Don't you ustaters never get boring watching men in tights and capes trying to destroy or save the world? WTF?

A silver surfer movie would actually be pretty easy to get right. And the character has always been medium popular was one of the few characters from the old movie series who was received well.

God damn it fox please don't read this post.

it's called modern mythology you plebeian
we also have time for such frivolities because we live in a first world country
now back to your onion soup, yuropoor

>Noah Hawley
HYPE

I'm excited for this. Doctor Doom is one of the greatest comic book villains and the only good thing about Fantastic Four.

Let me guess, he'll nail the vibe and characterization but he'll completely fuck up the third act

That's why I specified that I was addressing Sony, you underage child. Literally nothing in my original post implies otherwise, you fucking cumslurp. What I meant to imply was that both Fox and Sony were lurking Sup Forums, I doubt your troglodyte mind could process that.

REMINDER TO THE DIVERSITY CREW THAT DOOM IS A GYPSY

Therefore, we need a gypsy actor to portray him

Honestly, I think there is only one Gypsy who could portray Doom in all his majesty properly

>Name is Victor von DOOM
>gets called Doctor Doom
>surprise, surprise, he's a bad guy

Do people really take this character seriously?

>bad guy
lmao

>evil name
>is actually good
Bravo Marvel.

>Doom is defeated.
>It was just a Doom Bot.
I want this to happen so fucking bad.

Wow! I 100% agree fellow reddittor!

Upboat!

only reason he's considered a villain is because he hates reed richards

But can we talk about Beta Ray Bill, who is a hero while looking like this?

Even Strange agreed the Latverians have a sincere respect for Doom

They should film Triumph and Torment as Doctor Strange 2

>tfw can't even keep up with all the capeshit that is constantly coming out anymore
Sup Forums lied to me and said people would get tired of this

Did anybody else get excited at the end of The Avengers because they thought Thanos was Doctor Doom?

>She shall be called Faggot
How can one man be so evil?

>Hi, my name is Dooma... and I'm an alcholic
Kek

This is my favorite Doom moment.

yeah, he's my top favorite hero

Spider-Man and Doom make some classic moments

It's amusing to think that he basically just did the superhero equivalent of cucking Reed.

Galactic Rorschach?

DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES.

What's the name of the superhero the monkey is based on? I forgot it.

Or Gerard Butler.

Doom Capekino

it's the edgy one that caused civil war and made an armor that poked him with a hundred spikes

Poor man's Silver Surfer

>Sup Forums was a mistake

Doom being gypsy it's only because american don't know gypsys aren't people.

Penance was cool in Marbel Ultimate Alliance 2

Anybody played it? Loved it on PSP

Doom-chan is a cute! A CUTE!

silver surfer was just some guy who betrayed his people

Thorse.

1st one was GOAT

Doom was one of the first to recognize Spider Man's might

>tfw we will never have a film tetralogy based on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Shit timeline, desu

>only bad thing with MUA 1 is not having the Hulk in most versions, MUA 2 had a better selection

Cap america Civil war should have been based on MUA 2

Prove me wrong

I heard they actually just remastered these games for PC last year so you can play them again with better graphics and stuff now.