So this happened

So this happened....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn

They're everywhere.

They're getting cocky

Is JewZeus getting ready to come back and marry the goyim?

They are everywhere

What the fuck it was mal
no way

Walmart is a big one

American spirit Nazi eagle master race

>doesn't see jeW
take that sass and get the fuck out of here

wtf i love phillips heads now

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

That's it #ImWithPhillip now

Wtf i hate dumpfh now

Getting drunk on a Saturday night by yourself has finally paid off you cancerous Jew,

They live,
They are everywhere

i dont get it. did i just get memed on?

Found the black jew

This is the best rare merchant I have ever seen.

>soking
When did you first realize you're gay?

when did the mandala effect become the mandela effect . . .seriously?

When I slept with your mom and decided that even a man's hairy poo crusted asshole is better than that shit.

ohh now i get it, it says JEW

Where did you find this? Or did you make it? If you made it, where did you make it? I'm assuming some site?

After I fucked your dad

DELETE THIS

wow incredible

>Tarbox
>died smoking

im flabbergasted

>42

Healthcanada confirmed for reddit

kek

awestruck

Holy shit

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the ash winds, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Sup Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.