Makin' up a song about Coraline She's a peach, she's a doll, she's a pal of mine

Makin' up a song about Coraline She's a peach, she's a doll, she's a pal of mine
She's as cute as a button In the eyes of everyone who ever laid their eyes on Coraline
When she comes around exploring Mom and I will never, ever make it boring Our eyes will be on Coraline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-viaCIl4rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9gtzslraI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy7yv44vjIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coraline is a great film, I should rewatch it some time. Other world was comfy

I wish Coraline had interacted more with her father

I wish that song was longer

youtube.com/watch?v=0-viaCIl4rQ

I think this might still be my favorite Laika film.

I wish we'd got the full TMBG soundtrack.

Any other good creepy animated movies? Best I could come up with is Monster House.

Paranorman? I didn't really like it though

>She's a doll
>She's as cute as a button in they eyes
>Our eyes will be on Coraline.

I absolutely love Coraline, as a matter of fact, I'm going to go watch it again right now

Congrats, you managed to understand what foreshadowing is.

Nothing will ever top 2009 for best year for stop motion

>Coralline
>Mary and Max
>Fantastic Mr. Fox

coralinefags get out, nightmare before christmas is the true ultimate creepy stopmotion cartoon, rrreeeeee

>fantastic Mr. Fox
My fucking nigga, literally one of my faveprite animated movies ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9gtzslraI

At least post the scene anons

WHAT'S THIS?
WHAT'S THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy7yv44vjIo

One of my favorite movies.

It wasn't creepy at all though senpai

This man is in his 50's and is still making music.

Fears of the Dark.

Also there's one called Extraordinary Tales on Netflix right now, which was okay. Both are anthologies.

Coraline could have had some nice songs, not sure if they'd really improve it though

Fears of the Dark is all right... most of the shorts aren't really scary though.

The one with the bugs is a little unsettling, but most of the shorts are just dark and artsy.

With the EXCEPTION of the fifth short featured in the poster, the old man wandering through the dark house. The use of shadows and sound, playing off of the fear that comes from imagining things in the dark is terrifying and brilliant. Scared the fucking shit out of me in the theater.