How did he convince Frodo to live with him for so long?

How did he convince Frodo to live with him for so long?

have we ever seen Frodo having a job? Frodo was just a need leaching off his uncle

Bilbo was filling Frodo's boipucci every night user

hobbits need jobs? but why? they dont even seem to have a government

Bilbo "Frodo Shaggin'" Baggins.

>gandalf would travel half way across the fucking world just to get on from bilbo
>he was first drawn to bilbo from the stench of his incredible half-ling leaf
>sam wasn't "trimming the roses" he was plucking prime bud

Because Bilbo bought Old Toby by the bale.

He would probably regale Frodo with tales of his adventures

>everyone smokes weed
>fully free market
>no roads

The Shire confirmed for ancap paradise

In the books wasn't Frodo in his Hobbit "tweens"?
And Frodo was like 50 when he went on the quest, I guess in Hobbit years from was like mid-late 20's?
Wow, Frodo is just a neet like us

Because he's filthy rich and absolutely based. I would kill to have an uncle like Bilbo

That pipe weed be finna strong af senpai, holy shit niggas be smoking into the fifth age and not bating an eye nigga. Fuckin smoke so much eye of sauron got dry eye nigguah

Waiting on his inheritence.

I dunno why I smiled, but I did. Have a (You) ma nigga

It was a coincidence.

Frodo's parents died and Bilbo took him in.

As for why they don't work, the Baggins are basically Hobbit aristocrats, as is every other Hobbit main character other than Sam.

Aww yeah

Is pipeweed illegal in their world?

All the cool prople are doing it. Gandalf, Aragorn, Bilbo. Legolas vapes tho..

>hobbits need jobs?

yes they do. Remember Sam marries a bar maid? I'm pretty sure he also owns a bar.

>The Shire confirmed for ancap paradise
Well, it is a fantasy so I guess it matches that.

Why did he actually give up the ring & walk away?

free butt sex

the succ

Frodo, Merry, and Pippin were all Royalty.

No such thing as royalty. They were all well off people whose families had the money for them to dick around all day.

Is Sam the most alpha one of the group? He's the only one that had a live interest, righ?

Pippin married Diamond of Long Cleave and had a son, Faramir Took, who married one of Sam's daughters, Goldilocks. Pippin served as the Thane of the Shire for 51 years following his father's death. Merry married Estella Bolger (Fred's younger sister, you know, "Fatty" Bolger who stayed behind), they had "at least one son". Merry served as the Master of Buckland until him and Pippin both stepped down to be replaced by their sons and journey through Rohan and Gondor, where they finally were buried among the Kings of Gondor, their bodies moved next to Aragorn's burial site once he too died.

Also all of the other hobbits were hobbitlets compared to them because of the Ent-draught.

On the other hand Sam had like 7 kids or something, imagine how much fucc Rosie got.

>only exists in unrealistic fantasy novel for a society of genetic pacifist manlets

I remember that 33 was a significant age for a hobbit.
Also hobbits seem to have a baseline of 100 years life expectancy, with Bilbo being an unnatural case at 133 years.

Actually Europe was largely anarcho-capitalist aside from its monarchs. Anarcho-capitalist monarchy works incredibly well, literally built the modern world so long as the king fucks off and doesn't demand unreasonable taxation/protection money all the time.

>Anarcho-capitalist monarchy
you idiots are literally worse than communists

Isn't he not actually his uncle but his 8th cousin or something?

Are you familiar with concepts like "judicial system", "unionization", "standards bureau" or "product regulation"?

Or are you just illiterate?

>Anarcho-capitalist monarchy works incredibly well, literally built the modern world
WE WUZ KANGS

>In the books wasn't Frodo in his Hobbit "tweens"?

Tweens means the 20s. Hobbits are still considered children at that age. Frodo was turning 33 at the party which was when he was finally old enough to be considered an adult.

How the fuck did you get all this from a movie? Is the extended addition really worth watching?

He's his first and second cousin, both once removed.

My lineage comes from a long, impoverished line of German and English dirt farmers and cattle herders who were even lucky enough to jump ship between WW1 and WW2, and that line owes its very survival while in Europe largely to a system of monarchy/feudalism/imperialism and free trade.

Read a book nigger :^)

He adopted him after Frodo's parents drowned in a boating accident, they are somewhat distant cousins. Frodo rolled with it, Bilbo was the crazy but cool rebellious old dude who helped slay a dragon.

Basically Hobbit upper class. Their job was owning shit, a bit of bureaucracy and sorting out the odd squabble.
Something like that.

Frodo was his rent boy