Was he actually a bad president, or was he unfairly slandered by the leftist media?

Was he actually a bad president, or was he unfairly slandered by the leftist media?

Other urls found in this thread:

28pages.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco
cfr.org/iraq/most-americans-support-war-iraq-shows-new-pewcfr-poll---commentary-lee-feinstein/p5051
pewglobal.org/2003/12/10/anti-americanism-causes-and-characteristics/
counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw
youtube.com/watch?v=4RbAZj9RB94
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No...he was shit.

Literal genius and alpha as fuck.
Will probably be remembered as a middle of the road president.

Still globalist scum though.

Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Cheney
Obama

All different flavors of the same globalist shit.

Passive neocons = Bush & Obama
Cronies do all the neocon dirty work.
It's been unbroken 16 year line.

This. Add the Saudis to the list.

I like him and everyone else doesn't.

Life has taught so far this is a clear sing I am right again.

worst. president. ever.

that is all.

Genuinely bad. Dubya had no brains, just charisma.

I can't comment on whether or not Gore would've been able to prevent 9/11, but certainly the response wouldn't have been to invade Afghanistan/Iraq because he wasn't beholden to fucking sandnigger "Bandar Bush" and his America-hating Saudi brethren.

God damn.

28pages.org/

You must be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

Better than Trump.

He wasn't personally shit. He was just the administration's punching bag to blame everything on

His administration was fucking terrible

Obamas far worse

A bit of both

Dubya is actually a genius. He managed to convince over half the nation that an elite Yale grad from Connecticut is a good old boy from Texas that you want to have a beer with. TWICE.

Jeb on the other hand is a fucking moron.

he was an actual retard but dindu nuffin. cheney and big money guys were pulling the strings

Honestly, I have semi respect for the man.
He just straight up wasn't ready to be president and handle that kind of responsibility.
But despite that he handled the immediate aftermath of 9/11 as best as he possibly could, and rallied the country in a way I haven't seen since.
...aaaaaaaaaaannnd, then he started making all his decisions based on what Cheney and the rest of his fucking neo-con advisers told him to do.
And that's about when everything went to shit.

>alpha as fuck

I'm not a fan of Colbert's shows, but his roast of Dubya is spot-on. Watch your alpha cuck sit there and fume while Colbert takes his entire pathetic administration to task.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco

>We are attacked by Sunni Islam on 9/11
>He uses the occasion to attack the Sunni's enemies, the Shia
In the sense that an honest politician is one who, when he is bought, will stay bought, dubya was a good president.

THIS
H
I
S

The worst so far. I mostly see him as a perfect puppet who just did what the pentagon and banks told him to do, but that doesn't change the fact that he ignited the middle-east and left his country in deep economic shit (the annual deployment cost of the troops in Afghanistan and Iraq was about 750$ billions)

He was Dick Cheney's fall guy in his wacky scheme to raise Halliburton's stock killing a million people. You know, just American things.

Gore absolutely would have invaded both Afghanistan and Iraq, although he probably would not have invaded Iraq so shortly after Afghanistan

Race relations were great with him. Then race baiting cocksucker obama fucked that up

Even if Bush was an otherwise decent president (which he wasn't) that would be entirely negated by the fact that he dragged us into the Iraq War for no good reason

Tried to do the right thing. Surrounded by idiots. If he had kept the lid on Iraq he'd be a hero

fpbp

Excellent shoe dodger, good guy to have a beer with, is a genuinely good person but the people he surrounded himself with were scum who ran the show.

Good guy, bad president.

Both.

no. he was fucking terrible. a globalist puppet of the highest degree. mitt would have been worse.

But, at least he kept it light and didn't try to hide his platitude

War on terror.

Im a liberal democrat and I find him quite charming. Then again, he's America's second last Republican president so whatever!

I hope that's water, and not vodka, in that glass. I'll never understand how the American people elected an admitted alcoholic.

The media isn't as dishonest as you think. The right spin machine just makes it seem like it to try to make it seem that way so you sheep don't believe a word they say.

Both Trump and Bush are just about as bad as they say, and you are too blue pilled to know it. The jews control the right-wing media, investigate it for yourself. They plant obvious evidence to make it seem like the jews control the left wing media is owned by the jews.

So go on pretending your redpilled, Sup Forums. I stand with Hillary Clinton against the Jews and there hoard of brainwashed right-wing pawns.

He had the balls to invade Iraq AND Afghanistan.
He had the balls to increase surveillance and declare war on islamic terrorism.
Can you imagine any other post 2000 US presidential candidate do that?

Hah. Bush was slammed by media? As far as I remember, Americans loved him after 9/11 and genuinely thought he was saving them by starting Patriot Act and sending troops to Iraq, while rest of the world hated America(this is what started the global anti-American movement).

cfr.org/iraq/most-americans-support-war-iraq-shows-new-pewcfr-poll---commentary-lee-feinstein/p5051

He was a good figurehead. Everyone underneath him was god awful and ultimately that's what people will judge him on.

The Republican establishment is just that incompetent.

pewglobal.org/2003/12/10/anti-americanism-causes-and-characteristics/

get the fuck off my board you braindead reddicuck faggots.

dubya was great, he wouldve been the greatest of all time if the faggot UN hadnt forced him to actually have rules of engagement.

>The 9/11 attacks occured after he canceled the surveillance on Bin laden.
>He invaded Iraq for fallacious reasons.
>He removed anti-monopoly rules so that Fox could move into newspapers.
>He turned the budget surplus into a budget deficit with his alterations to Medicare.
>His party removed the regulations that would have prevented the bank collapse that resulted in the recession that we are still recovering from.

I guess he did as well as can be expected.

there's a big difference between being an active alcoholic and being an admitted alcoholic who hasn't touched a drop in years. Dumb ass.

GWB pushed the retarded "Islam is a religion of peace" meme. That alone makes him bad.

He was a globalist neocon shithead, but at least he was more invested in American exceptionalism than Obongo.

>The 9/11 attacks occured after he canceled the surveillance on Bin laden.
clinton did that
>He invaded Iraq for fallacious reasons.
false
>He removed anti-monopoly rules so that Fox could move into newspapers.
nobody cares
>He turned the budget surplus into a budget deficit with his alterations to Medicare.
had nothing to do with the budget deficit
>His party removed the regulations that would have prevented the bank collapse that resulted in the recession that we are still recovering from.
no, that was bill clinton.

wow, you must actually be fucking retarded

From what I remember, even post-9/11 he was still hated in most liberal circles, particularly once the invasion of Iraq looked like it was going to happen. Prior to the invasion, there were numerous large protests in cities around the country. Michael Moore's 2004 documentary Farenheit 911 made like 130million in the USA alone, which is pretty unheard of for a documentary.

>he would have been a great president if only he got to kill more civilians

>civilians
fact : the only good sandnigger is a dead sandnigger.

I voted for the fucker in 2000, and I hate him with a passion. He was the guy who made Obama possible. I hate Obama, but Bush is much much worse. We've completely lost freedom under Bush and the guy ruined the financial markets. After Bush, SEC was neutered. The DC is populated by criminals that are protected, and Bush really immunized government bureaucrats from the laws of this country. He is literally one of the worst presidents ever to sit in the WH.

Why not both?

This guy was an unmitigated disaster and his neocon advisors are traitors who should be tried and hanged.

I mean, that's the case for pretty much every president back to Wilson

He was a good lefty cuck. Every last neocon is merely a leftist, by definition, who likes to trick conservatives into supporting their agenda. He was a big amnesty pusher to boot.

Horrible President, RINO. He failed to balance the budget, cut taxes significantly, or lead an effective foreign policy. He was really as dumb as a rock, no wonder Cheney had so much power.

>Shill the record.
Democrats were kind of ruling congress at that point airhead.
Bill had a chance to take out bin Laden and just didn't.
The budget "surplus" wasn't one. It was Bill moving around money to make it look like he was doing good. Just shifted debt from the people to the government. Also most of the tax money came from something he had nothing to do with and actually hindered.
>Tech boom of late 90s
Forget him going after Mr Gates for running a monopoly ? Oh yeah that's right the real reason why he went and took the laws away not fucking for Fox news
>5/10
Made me reply and about start to rage.

he was a kike puppet
he might not have known it at first

He wasn't the first one.

counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/

>Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

>Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

>Q: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.

>Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn’t a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.

Bruh you are hitching onto the wrong horse but holy shit that pic is gold so here's a (you) because I docking laughed out loud

I've been around enough less intelligent people to know the difference between one and a smart person pretending to be dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw

youtube.com/watch?v=4RbAZj9RB94

The way he talks about "not being around when History is written" says so very much, without saying anything at all.

ITT retarded americans praising a globalist puppet. Kys you fucking idiots

He has excellent reflexes

People like you can't grasp basic economics and keep crying globalism. The world economy runs on globalism. One of your founding fathers said trade is the lifeblood of nations.

obama isnt a neocon

Jeb would have taken that to the face.

I don't think he was bad, just the wrong person for the time, still voted for him

He was a marionette and controlled by cheney.

Lowered taxes. He wins.

US invaded Iraq to remove Sadam and preserve the petro-dollar, any politician would have invaded Iraq.

He was a likeable idiot who had no interest in interfering with what the evil and (chosen) powers behind him did.

He was a figurehead president, looking back people considered him the worst thing to happen to America, how naive they were back then.

That playful schoolyard bullying of the early 00's was bliss compared to the literal Orwellian dystopia we're heading toward near the end of this decade.

Good at doing what his (((masters))) intended.

He got 6000 Americans killed in Benghazi

Not international trade that is unbalanced.

He was not cut to be a crisis president. Take away Katrina and 9/11 and he would've probably been loved.

A total fucking failure who broke the budget even before Obama went to town.

Putting aside foreign debacles like Iraq, his domestic policy was such shit that his own party has mostly dismantled it. No Child Left Behind was quietly repealed in large part last year because it was too expensive and retarded.

That was the quality of Bush's "leadership."

Slandered, not perfect, but pretty awesome

No, he wasn't. He was every bit as bad as Obama. You fell for the two-parties-are-different meme.

>Was he actually a bad president
Just look at this stupid fucker.

>alpha as fuck
>literal puppet of Cheney
>alpha

Bill Clinton did things for
>fellatious reasons

Jebs mom should have taken him on the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Alpha as fuck

Unfairly treated. USA just had a couple of jets slam into their very important buildings.

Furthermore I'd like to see these leftist cunts give up everything based around oil.

>tfw one of my high school friends was in that classroom

small world

>look at Islam rationally
>14 centuries of war and misery isn't bad
These people are insane. Thanks for the article

Far more intelligent and articulate than Trump.

I think it's funny that leftists who claim to care about "muh environment" wear clothes and use hair dye made from petrochemicals.

miss me with you first shoe, shame on me
miss me with your second shoe, uh.. you'll never miss me again

This.

He was exactly like reagan, a useful puppet; who is basically a fool.

To be fair, nearly all are problems are actually the result of Saudi fundamentalism pushing its tentacles across the Middle East.

Funny memer. Dumb as rocks. Probably a nice person. Not a good president. Still would rather have a big texas oaf who can barely string together sentences than a nigger who bends over to take the whole world's dick in his ass so we don't hurt their feelings.

cool neighbor
bad president

He was the greatest President, anyone who says otherwise is conspiracy nut

t. muhammed

FUCK OFF SCUM!

>Bush
>Reagan
>Globalist
KEEEEEEK

And Cheney was based

Screw off they are GREAT men except Obama, he's a Kenyan nigger

Actually sometimes you have to give up just a little bit of freedom for security and he didn't crash the markets. That was that KENYAN FREAK

Anyone with a brain fears those things

>horrible President
Nigger lover detected

>balacing the budget
Accounting nerd alert

>cut taxes
Big goverment lover alert

>effective foreign policy
His foreign policy worked he got Iraq in literally 3 fucking days.

>He was really as dumb as a rock, no wonder Cheney had so much power.
Bitch you're fucking stupid

He was a great President

Cheney was like his soul mates

No he was objectionably bad. He was incompetent as fuck.

He was a better president of Africa than he was of the United States.

He was objectively the greatest President you traitor

He wasn't President of Africa stupid!

>fake Texas carpetbagger from Connecticut
>treasonous weasel
>shits on our highest laws
>mass murders a million people
>created the power vacuum that created ISIS because the only proven thing that stops jihadis in that region are secular strong men like saddam and gadafi.

The way he masquerades as a Texas good old boy cattle rancher especially enrages me. Though people retarded enough to like him don't surprise me since I accept as a child that I'm outnumbered 100 to 1 by dipshits.

Pic related is a real Texas statesman.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

suure

enjoy being a sheep