Le nazis were evil monsters XD muh 6 trillion now let us take over the world and destroy the white race that's a good...

>le nazis were evil monsters XD muh 6 trillion now let us take over the world and destroy the white race that's a good goy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a great thread topic

WHAT ABOUT THE NAZI THAT GAVE HIM BREAD AND JAM?

You're getting pretty lazy, Sup Forums. Try harder

>Naziboos

>when you have to check the URL to remind yourself which board you're posting on

Its a fucking shame, I have no problem talking politics when its related to the films plot but Sup Forums has really turned this board into an off topic shit show

Well..more so than usual

I agree OP but what if Fegelein had asked Spielbergman to play Salieri and Spiegelburgmann had brapped in his face?????

There is literally a scene where they call out the atheist jews in America not giving two shits about the persecution of European jews under Nazi rule.

And they humanized the nazi soldiers in the second half when one hides him in the attic.

I LIKE THE PART WHERE THE CHILD RAPIST DIRECTOR WAS GIVEN AN OSCAR AND STANDING OVATION FOR THIS PARTICULAR FILM.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

I get that Nazi's were SOB's but what are you talking about with everything else?

Why are Germans only allowed to be proud when they're saving Jews? What about their awesome wartime accomplishments?

>Einsatzgruppen dindu nuffin
>they was good boys
>we needs more money for our eugenics programs

back to Sup Forumsestine, faggot

>Blaming pol
>not realizing this is the current state of Sup Forums

But in the book/movie, he shows that many of the Jews turned on each other so he's not just dehumanizing the Germans. The story is about humans. Some Germans were good, some were evil. Some Jews were victims, some were the perpetrators.

That movie was better than anything you could ever make, and I doubt you'd ever learn the intro to one song from a beginner's piano book for Chopin, so enjoy shitposting because it's the only thing you're good at and you're not even good at it.

fuck off to Sup Forums anti-Semite

Its the current state of Sup Forums because of Sup Forums. I've been on this motherfucker for 6 years. It didn't get this way till about two years ago when the mods gave up on keeping them in their containment board.

Which ones? Losing the war?

>pronounced The Penis
What were they thinking?

>murder your people
>supposed to take it in stride

Ok

It's the current state of the internet. Sup Forums has taken over the helm of internet culture. The leftists tried it but it backfired. It's pretty great, I must say. Yes, ideally it would be apolitical, but the fact that it is now almost entirely right-wing when the hardcore left-wing tried so hard to take it over makes me hard. Faggots lost in a big way.

>le Sup Forums boogie man

This.

Black people do this just fine when they murder themselves.

shadilay!

no the part where they take over most of europe

I’m going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti--biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Is it shill posting hours or something? It's too obvious guys and too low quality. I hope you don't get payed for this

>Why are Germans only allowed to be proud when they're saving Jews?
That's not the case at all. Are you ok?

Wew that is some incest right there

Gotta keep the bloodline pure I guess lol

it's not Sup Forums you retard, OP is false-flagging.