WTF is Happening?

South LA county / North Orange County. V22 Osprays flying around like crazy. Doing mock assault approaches on residential areas ( staying above 1000 feet though. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
imef.marines.mil/News/News-Article-Display/Article/912501/i-mef-prepares-to-kick-off-lse-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=iiT1g7hiRiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are troop transports m8

805 here, I see em all the time training over the beaches.

the military is probably preparing for war. obama is a lame duck militarily, and regardless of who wins, we'll probably see shit get real after the election

Half life
irl

man I was visiting the folks in that area about a month ago.

saw 3-4 ospreys flying maybe 100 feet above the ocean, right along the coast. lived there for close to 20 years, and rode my bike along the coast near daily from the age of 15 up. that was the first time I have ever seen those

Where in the 805? I'm from Carpinteria.

>I went outside, WTF is going on?????
Tinfoil is too tight user

OP here. I used to see them all the time when I lived near Pendleton. But never up here unless Obama was in town and they were GreenTops. These are USMC in areas that I have never seen them before running weird patterns .

Ever heard of Camp Pendleton?

>lives within spitting distance of multiple Marines Corps bases in the world
>Is baffled when he sees Marines doing Marine shit.

come on California...

Ventura county

We got three naval bases between you and Orange county, isn't surprising to see Osprays operating

army does weird shit all the time.
shit i live in the woods in the middle of nowhere and two c-5's flew several hundred feet over our heads at the local lake/park not too long ago.
was pretty cool. and because im not a paranoid schitzo i didnt freak out about it either

just because they have started doing this in recent years doesnt mean they "do this all the time"

Are you high or a numale or both faggot?

They're landing and taking people to FEMA camps ids habbening

You sensational faggot. You think pilots really need training to fly over cities vs turf?

Now if they were landing on the middle of i-5 I wouldn't think you're a faggot OP

Just the other day the military invaded my home town and instated martial law. Because I'm not a paranoid schizo I didn't freak out about it either.

You certainly have a rifle, try to shoot one of these bumblebee.

insurrection training.
haven't you seen the threads over the past month from police and NG talking about new training maneuvers coming in?

Explain this new training maneuvers you know so much about

t.I've probably worked on that a/c in OP's pic

Boston martial law proved two things.
1. The powers that be have the ability to organize and execute martial law at the drop of a hat.
and
2. The american people have literally no way of resisting such action.

lurk moar.
prepping for trouble after the election.
blm weren't named, just 'riot' and 'national security issues'

K.... Keep me posted

OF course, if they enact martial law they will completely destroy their economic base.

Which they actually need less and less every day since all the manufacturing jobs are exported to 3rd world countries for pennies on the dollar.

lurk moar XDDDDDD

I had plenty of ways to resist before I lost them all in a boating accident.

>camp pendalton
>MCAS Miramar
>currently a football game going on in LA with 91k people.

pick any of the above

I'm not familiar with this meme.

baka. pleb.

BLM riots sounds like a Trump victory to me.

It's one of those memes where you just had to be there.

civs think claiming that their guns were involved in an accident absolves them from being claimed when firearms are made illegal

they do indeed do exercises all the time.
what should actually concern you though, are the training exercises done with foreign troops recently in areas like Michigan.
and the fact that the attorney general loretta nigger lynch partnered with obama a year ago to bring UN troops onto our soil
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

when you say baka it makes me think you are a cute anime girl.

>2. The american people have literally no way of resisting such action.

Uh, good luck declaring martial law long term without a good reason. Boston was less than a week and for what even the public thought was a valid reason.

>without a good reason

a nuke going off in a major city???? they have plenty of reasons

In the Inland Empire, haven't seen an osprey all day, or any military aircraft lately. I used to see military choppers a lot down here.

given all the AF and navy bases in LA, this it no unusual

Those are exceptions, Boston style martial law is expensive as LEOs are unionized and get overtime pay. It creeps up much deeper: first with gunshot microphones, then CCTV all over public places, then security checkpoints at major places (like police stations, schools, hospitals, the DMV and shopping malls). The final step is highway checkpoints, even if it's built as "agricultural inspection" stations or weigh stations. First they're added at the "borders" of most metropolises, then they gradually go in deeper.

A 24/7 street presence isn't needed, all that's needed is all the points of public entry being roped off with security. This way, people can't hide for very long.

And it's important to remember that people, including Sup Forums, will go along with this. Most of this is privatized out, as people buy into suburban developments that have cameras and gates. They lock themselves up call it freedom and then wonder why they can't run anywhere.

>for what even the public thought was a valid reason.

Was it the public? Or was it professionals and hired actors whose job it is to set the norm when it comes to allowable opinions in public discourse?

It doesn't take much to make it seem like there are ALOT of people on your side when there aren't any at all.

Everyone I talk to about boston martial law gets really quiet and doesn't want to talk about it.

Same way they don't want to talk about the nsa and the patriot act or self driving cars or anything like that.

That's how people get when they know they are getting fucked, they get really quiet and compliant.

Two of them just shook my place in OC and set off car alarms and I came here, wtf is going on

Preparing for Tisha B'av. Yellowstone eruption soon.

we don't talk about that.

Prisonera build they're own jail fuck

East coat fag here
Massive lighting constantly
Power just went out state wide
Lightning is striking at least every 15 seconds
I hear emergency sirens all around me
Internet coming on and off
IS IT CONFIRMED?

>they do indeed do exercises all the time.
So sick of this meme. No they did not do exercises in civilian areas until recently. No i don't care about whatever dumbfuck (probably false) example you're about to give.

What part?
Santa Paula here, fighter jets are have been buzzing over this shitty town the past month. Never used to see them as often as I do now.

There is lightning and a little bit of thunder here in Soflo. It's coming and there's no running from it

within the last 7 years yes they have.
be it an experiment to see how public reacts or actually doing exercises
i never gave a time frame

HUR DUR WHY ARE MARINE OSPREYS FLYING AROUND A MARINE BASE
fucking moron, how new are you to the area? There's ALWAYS cobras, seahawks, ospreys and shit flying around there.

There's a a military base there dumbshit, those things are literally flying around every day.

Mucho helicopter activity over ventura as well

>camp P
>anywhere near LA

>within the last 7 years

So exactly corresponding with our nigger king who is actively trying to destroy America. Gotcha.

atf pls go and stay go

loyalist bootlicker shill detected

we're here to sieze your weapons
>sorry m8s, i was fishing and then fell overboard
oh ok, buh-bye then

Could it be because of the happening tomorrow?

What alot of you cant seem to grasp is that the gov ALREADY OWNS a huge amount of land that they use for training desert,forest,beachfront,you name it.
They have absolutely no need to practice in civillian areas.

It is very strange that they do this in civillian areas and airspace,unless they plan to perform a real operation in civillian areas and beaches.

Very fishy

San Diego here.

See assault craft unit fighters and marine helicopters going to miramar & other bases all the time.

imef.marines.mil/News/News-Article-Display/Article/912501/i-mef-prepares-to-kick-off-lse-16/

This is literally why.

>t. Marine involved in this op

I miss the good land

Camp Lejune in NC has been upping the amount of cobras in the air lately. Usually it's just one, flanked by that huey knockoff they've got because they've got a shitty budget. But I saw a flight of 3+ the other day.

I wouldn't worry about it

Your right I'm Ventura county as well.

yeah.
you seem angry. but it doesnt feel focused.
like you dont know what to be angry at almost

Test

>Doing mock assault approaches on residential areas
I hope they are prepping to take people like you out when the time comes. Its something to think about you know.

yeah it's weird we still have laws on the books about public displays by the military all thanks to mister cromwell

>implying they would seize guns door to door
>implying they wouldn't just request you to turn them in or register them yourself
>implying gun control would work

Can I say something? All the excuses in this one thread on the meme about:
>come take my guns out of my cold dead
>US war bomber/possible phosphate.png
don't make any sense. Why did they think giving people guns wouldn't lead to anarchy or enticement to violence? Merely owning weapons makes you want to use them. Are we still speaking of homo sapien here? It's worded in the 2nd like a bunch of morons. So now. To wrap up all your fuckery, we need to consider the following. Do 390 million guns win or does probably billions to trillions in ammo and the US army (minus nukes I think those aren't real) win. God ordains all

God bless America.

Inland Empire - Yeah, we heard them awhile ago. No clue what's happening. Probably just a drill.

That was basically all the law enforcement for hundreds of miles concentrated on a couple neighborhoods, and they weren't being resisted, as there was no real reason to resist them. They also proved to be terribly incompetent, as the guy they were looking for got past their perimeter and was spotted by a homeowner who then called police. Also, that was in one of the most cucked liberal fiefdoms in the country.

>pic related, you probably don't get it, but many will

why is his optic fucking backwards? I always knew cops from Boston weren't that intelligent.

Because he's a gear queer who'd turn into a ballistic missile in a real firefight by the sheer force of the shit being propelled from his anus.

Here's the FBI's finest in Boston that day:
youtube.com/watch?v=iiT1g7hiRiE

Thanks for the gif, user.

You're welcome.

You realize if they're flying, San Diego and Oceanside is like a 15 minute trip right?

Obligatory shill comment for no reason, enjoy your (you) devildog.