Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?list=RDXA241Lg70fg&v=qClBRaretEk
theguardian.com/australia-news/postcolonial-blog/2016/aug/09/cause-to-celebrate-australias-indigenous-population-is-on-the-rise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how did they get so ripped

Aussies actually fuck these things.

YyyaAAAYYYYYY 500th FUCK CUNT THREAD YAAAAAYYYYYY INTERESTING

*sigh*

culturally, they're a terrible people. violence, subincision, ritual bloodletting, infanticide and cannibalism.

asthetically, well, self-evident.

without culture, they're just another uggo who needs some love. and they hybridise quite well.

I always thought they were pretty cool, just plagued with all the issues most aboriginal populations face.

Read a bunch about them and it turns out they were really fucking violent. Like spearing women for no reason violent. Terrible stories about what they did to babies and women just for fun.

abos are scum and a failed species.

not even human tbqh

She's still ugly
I'd tap

i read they had perfect teeth up until western intervention, seems unfair to take the piss out of them for that

You fucking idiots really fucked it up for us. Instead of just getting rid of them when you came here you had to do shit like the 'stolen generation' which is now used as the excuse for every single thing an Abo does wrong

Honestly though /auspol/ never acknowledges this but some abos are actually fine, the ones that get jobs are usually really nice people. There's a local bloke who I buy my fish from and he's a 10/10 bloke. It's just that the fucking cunts in the city coddle them and say that everything they do wrong is the result of white people being oppressive instead of just making them take responsibility for their actions.

They also lived in huts on the mud until western intervention

I love this country. We keep them all in the place of Australia no one else wants to live. They can't move because they can't make money and since they can't afford the finer things in life they sniff gas.

They're lean and dark.

kek

>scum
>failed species
>not even human

This is the opinion of most australians and all foreigners. And the reason I get to be a welfare forever. My tan and boongaloong lips indicate that I will "go walkabout". Employers aren't even scared to be honest about it, you're just unhirable. As for Job Seeker Agencies(compulsory), they pissfart around, but everyone knows the game and nobody pretends it's going to change.

on top of all of that I grew up in tasmania, land of the successful genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I thought they sniffed petrol. What gas do they sniff?

When I first saw this, I thought it was a joke...but it's not. It's called Bush Mechanics and follows a group of Abo's around as they chimp out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg

>what is GASoline
>how do i speak america-ese

wtf?

But petrol isn't a gas and gasoline isn't commonly available like petroleum.

>subincision
WTF abbos?!

>Subincisions can greatly affect urination and often require the subincised male to sit or squat while urinating. The scrotum can be pulled up against the open urethra to quasi-complete the tube and allow an approximation to normal urination, while a few subincised men carry a tube with which they can aim.

Do abbo's smell like piss all the time because they are literally pissing all over themselves due to their mutilated dicks?

They need to lock petrol up, or it gets stolen and sniffed.

Why didn't you finish the job, cunt?

The job was finished in Tasmania. Our last abo died over a century ago.

yep. a hardware company even got in trouble for keeping their methylated spirits refridgerated (knowing people want to drink it) blame whitey if you want, but it's just poverty. africa-strength poverty.

Bush mechanics is fuckin mad man

Why don't you call (03) 9434 2819 and ask Gasoline(tm) what the fuck they sell.

Damn something about mixing those abbo genes for strong lips and eyes with good white genes does wonders

Most abos are attractive. Nice job cherry picking the ugly ones

Why'd they only make 6 episodes of that shit? I could watch it for days.

see? I am already a ghost.

when the petrol hits

That guy looks Indian

The pricks probably spent all the funding on VB mate

>get abo brain = absolutely and totally retarded

You gotta admit though they're pretty industrious hey, don't know too many blokes who would be able to get a car running with bits of trash

Brits had perfect teeth until the invention of the camera. FUCK YOU MR. DAGUERRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Yep.
>mfw when indians think they are my bros

>Read a bunch about them and it turns out they were really fucking violent. Like spearing women for no reason violent. Terrible stories about what they did to babies and women just for fun.
Link? I love love fucked up anthropological yarns.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Aboriginal Australians live in harmony with the Australian weather and the Australian nature

You're mixed if you're a Tasmanian abo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Post 10

Were just confused because we cant even have our pumps on until weve prepaid.otherwise we would steal it,like an abo i guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

no shit sherlock.
but my names not on the "accepted abbo name list" and the local aboriginal centre doesn't recogise me as one of their own - they recognise one of the five tasmanian tribes. so even though by genetics(and treatment by cunts) I am a native person, to claim to be native on a government form would be fraudulent in the eyes of the law, since the flinders island boongaloongs claimed the whole state for their own.

youtube.com/watch?list=RDXA241Lg70fg&v=qClBRaretEk

Except for all the land they cleared by starting massive bushfires

I told my extremely pro-abo housemate this the other day and she didn't believe it lel. They just tell every cunt in school about how the aboriginals were so in touch with nature and whatever, ignoring all the species that they hunted to extinction and shit

note that DNA has no bearing on aboriginality, the rules are:

-community agreement
-surname on the namelist (from 1850 or something)
-personal belief of aboriginality

Fuckin hell lol

Are you proud of your heritage?
Are you half ado?

WTF!

Aren't bushfires good?

The rules are actually
>have any of about fifteen bajillion common surnames
>get your mate the tribal elder to sign a form for you
>don't start laughing during the interview

of course not what kind of brown person is stupid enough to raise kids in tasmania? oh, right, my dad.

Damn. So no real job prospect and no gov handout, that sucks bro. Hope you can find a way to thrive.

>I see your name on the list. Say, where there any adoptions in your family?
>yes, my dad's grandad who had a black mum that got her kid taken off her
>DENIED

I'd laugh in the interview.

Moved to melbourne, never looked back. I'll get further north every chance I can unti the people look enough like me that I can have meaningful social interaction. But here is fine for now.

Why would bushfires be good m8

Even in the best example you can find with a picture taken in the best lighting and make-up there is still something primitive, inhuman and cave-woman-like about her.

They might end up killing some abos.
If you're lucky it might even take down an emu

Not petrol, check the reflection in the puddle.

You failed the shibboleth and he's just fucking with you as a result.

Now fuck off yank proxyfag.

theguardian.com/australia-news/postcolonial-blog/2016/aug/09/cause-to-celebrate-australias-indigenous-population-is-on-the-rise
>After the last census in 2011, the Australian National University’s Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research determined that the number of people who identified as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander had increased by 20% since 2006
>if rates of fertility, paternity and mortality continue as they have been, then the Indigenous population is projected to grow from around 670,000 in 2011 to around 1,060,000 by 2031

I heard the promote growth of new plants and burn away old. Your friend was right.

honestly, they look fine for their age. they're old, they have saggy breasts and they look wise and stoic in the face. someday you'll import some adult opinions and grow up, leaf.

only because the plants have hardened the fuck up since they had to deal with abbos and their bullshit grassfires every 2 seconds

>the shibboleth

rih roh and strahan are the only shibboleths I need you temporary australian

>strahan
you mean Strine?

Americans also start forest fires for the same reason and to stop uncontrolled fires in the future.

You mean backburning? Not the same thing

They all look white, however. It's like having more bogans.

Abbos are like a blend of all the worst traits of Injuns and niggers.

kek

How do Abos compare to Kangz? Are abos better or worse then kangz?

>anyone with even a drop of nonwhite blood is an abbo
>anyone with even a drop of nonwhite blood is still an abbo but for different reasons

Speak for yourself nigger city dweller. Those of us in the real USA aren't degenerate gasoline stealing savages.

jesus christ. I bet you've never been to lawnceston either.

more entitled, less violent
in comparison mind you, they're still capable of chimping out if you say you've got a dollah for the bus but aren't going to give it to him

Not as violent
Don't make good music
Too dumb to make their own 'BLM' equivalent

Generally its the abo teens to young 20s that are most violent, seems the older they get they become less aggressive

Also they are easy to handle, just give them a cigarette and they will be happy and respect you for it too

here it is

Now Cletus,i know youll miss the young buck with the little paper hat pumping your chevy full em up with some good ol honest phillips 66 and sure is nice grabbin a cold soda pop out of the ice chest for a nickel but youre really going to have to join the rest of us in the future world real soon,ok?

cherry picks the one the kikes appointed miss australlia
you fucking kikle
the oven just got 10 degrees hotter and israel is going to pay for it.

you have communists infultraiting

cry more jew faggot

let us know how hard life is

hey they're pretty cool though

First post I mentioned they're pretty uggo.

>life is hard because no job
hi again. I live in australia do you really think my life is hard? the hardest part of my day is my big black cock at the bathhouse. (gayboriginal? is there no end to the degeneracy? guess not)

K.... Keep it abo