What are some good comfy earkinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbF9wTgHpjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sleepycast.

Wrestling podcasts

NPR Politics

Fash The Nation

Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast is the GOAT comfycast, especially if you like old Hollywood

Joe Rogan Experience for guests.

We The People Live, Chapo Trap House, The Rubin Report, and Dan Carlin's Common Sense for politics.

Hardcore History for the best storytelling you'll find anywhere.

Cum Town, Tim Dillon is Going to Hell, and The Dollop for comedy.

Unfilter for a non-shill take on current events and politics.

Yeah It's That Bad, The Flop House, How Did This Get Made, and Film Sack for movies.

Frank really deserves credit for being able to keep Gilbert in line

i dunno about podcasts, but I do know that ValeriyaASMR and GentleWhispering are best ASMRfus

Seconding Fash the Nation. #1 politics podcast on spreaker for a reason. The Fatherland is also podkino.

You look nice today.

Too bad it's over.

Came here to post this.

Dave Meltzer um saying like, uh, I mean it reminds me of a story like, and you know, it was GOOOD, but uh, I mean it is what it is.

Waking Up With Sam Harris

Doug Loves Movies

Idle Thumbs/Important If True

Comedy Bang! Bang!

Harmontown

These are the ones I listen to the most. That Jew Aukerman put most of the old Comedy Bang! Bang! episodes behind a paywall and the more recent episodes suck because the regulars who used to make it so funny hardly do it anymore so I'm thinking about dropping it. It's only worth it for the holiday/anniversary specials and the occasional good episode with somebody who's actually funny and interesting at this point.

I wasn't a fan of the latest episode, Sven just bitching about 'dah jeeewws' is really just lazy political dumb discussion. It's a shitty cop-out that avoids having to have a real understanding of the motivations of political players.

I really hope Jazzhands is back this week.

Checked dem Hitler trips. While Jazz hs the political insider information, Sven is better at narrative and humor. Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=KbF9wTgHpjs

Sleepycast is fucking hilarious.
If you love Zach, check out his new podcast called Schmuks.

Unpopular opinion warning: Jim Sterling's podquisition and spin-off doctors are ok if you're interested in video games and don't mind hosts making normie political jokes from time to time. I personally find it quite funny, mostly because I generally enjoy Jim, Laura and Gav.
It doesn't come close to sleepycast and schmuks, though.

>ywn be paid thousands of dollars from friendless losers to act like an insufferable faggot

The Dick Show

The Dick Show. Good lore about previous pod cast.

>nearly twenty thousand dollars
>just looked up podcast
>looks unprofessional and shitty as fuck, podcast descriptions are all in lowercase and seem like they were written by a 14 year old

That's not who I think it is, is it? Is it really the one and only Dick?

list all the nu male podcasts please!
>you: say no more senpai

Honestly I tried listening to flop house one time and if you honestly like listening to that mincing jew faggot you shold kill yourself

its the funniest podcast out there bar none

This. Chapo Trap House has got to be the shittiest name for a podcast ever.

Would be if they killed that obnoxious fag who laughs to much at everything.

The norm podcast and the chip chipperson cast are the funniest podcasts.

>Dan Carlin's Common Sense for politics
Fuck that faggot. He finally got the independent outsider President he's been crowing for and he's become a Democrat shill.

No one asked you retard

No one needs your shit opinions either. Go back to whatever faggy section of the internet you used to shit on before coming here.

No Agenda

RHAP for /bb/
Racial Agenda
Fash the Nation
Bret Easton Ellis Podcast

Hollywood handbook is easily the GOAT podcast.

Waking up podcast is hit or miss but the hits are great listens. Same with JRE.

Lowe post if you like basketball.

Comedy bang bang is shit now but it used to be good but all the old ones are behind a paywall

Andy daly podcast pilot project

Yes it's the Dr Phil guy

Sleepycast

x minus 1

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH