ITT: Cool fanart

ITT: Cool fanart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--OWINmR7xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is pretty cool, OP. I like Blue Diamond and I want to see more of her. Pity that we won't.

here u go op

I hope she actually has more eyes under that cloth of hers, even if that would imply she's some sort of fusion.

OP said COOL, not some weeb bullshit

I hope Pink diamond turns out to be a guy.

because gay flamboyant characters are funny

>pic related will never voice one of the diamonds

why even live

I think it's word of god that Steven is the first male gem.

what a shame

They're rock people
Steven's the first one with genitals

His mother clearly had to have something, because he isn't regarded as a fusion by the other gems and she's been shown pregnant with him.

Every "Gems don't have genitals" argument should break down the moment the main character is addressed.

That was shapeshifting. Gems don't normally engage in sexual reproduction. They don't even have digestive systems unless they consciously form them.

Japs make good shit.

Fanart? What?

Do you mean meepmorps?

Ian confirmed Rose shapeshifted reproductive organs.

>meepmorps
>memeprops

haven't seen Problem Sleuth fanart in a while

>Just SU and weeb shit
This is probably the worst thread in the board right now, includying all the whiny faggots for SS

He just had somewhere he needed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=--OWINmR7xA

>D-CUPS OF JUSTICE

I miss the ps but I'm glad it didn't go on forever like the other webcomic

fuck that would have been great

Normally I can't stand this artist -- they've got J. Scott Campbell syndrome. But this is some nice Toph.

I hope she has no eyes

nipples in armor is just insanity.

Hey, hard nips crushing against armor hurts, man. Gotta make room for those cold weather missions. Or for when you're smuggling raisins.

Goddammit Nomura, you've given them all lazy idea of using your Keyblade Warrior armor after making your Batman figure concept art. Big titties are always nice to look at, even if they're dumb on Cass.

I don't think that's armor. We had a thread a few months ago about a Cyborg Cass, so I think that's just her body, or what's left of it and what was installed to replace the rest.

Pretty sure it's based on the fact that Nomura did concept art of Batman for SE's Play Arts Kai figures. Someone just used his Kingdom Hearts designs for Keyblade Wielders.

What makes you think she wont?

You and me both, mate, I fucking hate sakimichan

running out of stuff here

Alternate art Amy looks great

sexy pony

>/sug/ shit
>cool
This is like when the ugly girl wears make up for the first time and thinks she is pretty

these are shit and you should feel ashamed for posting them

boo hoo hoo