Why was johnny so good at working in the bank?

why was johnny so good at working in the bank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqAFCb4-ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he has experience with finance, is ruthlessly logical and doesn't take no for an answer

Tommy is a highly successful businessman who made a lot of money himself, it stands to reason his self insert reflect that.

I don't know so anyway hows your sex life?

>Tommy is a highly successful businessman
>businessman

euphemism for gangster

They make a lot of money because of him

Ha ha ha
What a story user

>Tommy managed to get rich and financed his own movie despite being a literal retard
>I'm broke as fuck

yeah it;s amazing how this world works isn't it

stop shilling your movie you 3rd degree burn victim

Dude's got charisma and brass balls

I got the results of the test back, I definitely have breast cancer.

How in the world is he so socially unaware and dim yet a successful businessman? It makes no sense.

he believed in himself and was being himself, true story

the hardest red pill to swallow

because people keep discussing and watching his movies?

finally listening to the disaster artist
>tommy really is just a fucking creep
>grooming 20 year old mark so he can fuck him
>throws fits for mark having male friends or calling him
>jealous and manipulative
>incredibly homosex
dont like him anymore honestly

he saved them bundles

He was already rich before he made the movie. It was entirely self-funded.

Well first off he actually tried which is more than you ever did

sestero gave a pretty good explanation. he did lots of oddjobs and probably lived like a shit and cheaply (guy doesnt seem like he enjoys amennities much) so he could save money faster than most people. eventually saved enough to purchase real estate and rent it out at a high price.

this story is pretty believable and it wouldnt require much social prowess to be rich. for why he looks the way he does i bet he got in a serious accident as a child. it's likely he has a understanding deep down of what he is perceived and trained himself to sell the character

There's a theory floating around that ties together Tommy, Trump, and Russian money laundering. Truly the greatest timeline.

Don't worry about it

he has ties to the russian mafia

Well, we all do!

>why was johnny so good at working in the bank?

because he got a new client, but the boss won't give him credit

yeah it's believable people become wealthy by buying a fucking flat and renting it and living on the street all the time

oh wait that doesnt make any sense

He makes them good money, and he is their fool

No you stop it. You will not sabotage the feature movie project!

>own property in bay area before tech boom
>rent it out when the tech boom arrives

wow it's so hard to believe some people got lucky and won the lottery!

His money wasn't in real estate though, it was in sales. He was the ceo of Street Fashions USA

If Tommy's past and origin of his wealth was ordinary, he wouldn't be so paranoid in his secrecy about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqAFCb4-ec

Or he just does it to sell the mystique of his character

Considering how abusive he was to Greg, I don't think that's all there is to it.

Greg is part of the act you fool.

The other conspiracy is that Greg has him controlled like a Rasputin and parades him around while keeping all the money.

The disaster artist is slander.

Tommy could've always stopped the book from being made but he didn't.

He fucked an old rich woman and inherited 12 million dollars

>woman

tommy is gay as fuck

And spent half of that on a movie? Money that he didn't have to spend but did anyway like buying cameras instead of renting them?

It was in real estate. Besides running Street Fashions, he also owned the building it was in, which was prime real estate. Greg also states that he owned a few other high-value properties. There's an implication that what got Tommy in real estate in the first place was support from a couple of rich old people (Drew Caffrey and Chloe Litzke, his sort-of-girlfriend), possibly because he was a boytoy. It's pretty reasonable that Tommy would want to be secretive about whoring himself out to rich old people for money.

And yes, he probably has brain damage from several major car accidents, but that probably worked in his favor as a salesman. He has no shame and a very poor understanding of social boundaries, two qualities which all good, pushy salesmen have.

Why is he so secretive of his life from before he lived in the US though?

He lived a pretty shitty life and seems to be ashamed of it. He apparently hated everything about his life in Europe, even as a little kid, and dreamed of being an American.

Presumably. Hell, there's no real downside to doing so.

After all, 6 million is a shitload of money to just have saved. You could easily live off of that for the rest of your days.

you don't "save" $6 million

Technically it's libel, user.

>he has no shame
>hes pretty ashamed

That's his point, buttmunch.

Haha. What a story.

He is DB Cooper

He cannot tell you, its confidential

taylor swift thinks there are only so many fingerprints because there are only so many souls and she's wealthier than him by 100x.

And here I am filling out captchas for google so I can participate in a mongolian tapestry enthusiast community.

>buy property in san fran in the 80s where the areas were shit
>dotcom boom in silicon valley
>all your land skyrockets in value
>make shitty indie film that becomes a meme for hipsters to jerk off to

It's not really a contradiction. He has no shame in how he acts with people, but doesn't like talking about his past because of bad shit that happened. Wanting to hide his past has no bearing on his complete willingness to be a dick to random strangers and hold up an entire film productions for hours while dyeing his hair.

They don't have sense of proportion, so they don't give up. And that's key.

he's a man I unironically look up to. no homo Tommy, don't rise your hope.

>Mark
You're fucking retarded.
Keep at it too, Greg explains that he was ultimately wrong about how he thought of him early on.

>somebody's chickeeeeeennnnnnn
>who dat who where on phone?
>greg I need you I am in dark place
he groomed a young kid he met in acting class then gave him an apartment so he could fuck him
how anything else is taken from that is beyond me. he was obsessed with him and wanted to get in them guts.
>mom directly warns him dont try and fuck my son tommy
>it probably happened and neither of them admit to it now
thats what I think

I dont know.. those 3 sex scenes were pretty convincing

What is line?

He saved them bundles. But they are crazy and they will never give him that raise.

No, it's a book.

>for why he looks the way he does i bet he got in a serious accident as a child.
he was in several severe car accidents as an adult, likely resulting in some brain damage

he had a dream and he worked his ass off to get to it. You can't even look a guy in the eye and give him a firm handshake.

No, this is patrick.