Ayo Hol up

Ayo Hol up

Your god / son of god / prophet is a shitskin How will Christians ever recover

Other urls found in this thread:

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
bbc.com/news/magazine-35120965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus' material form doesn't actually matter. He could be a jellyfish and he'd still be the son of God.

>Jesus' material form doesn't actually matter. He could be a jellyfish and he'd still be the son of God.

Yet ((((God)))) chose him to be a shitskin and not a white blonde Hans ?

>christian damage control

Nah, that's Dave, the vegetable seller who lived down the street. Josh was taller and thinner and a bit more looking like God.

>Your meme country's number one export is human dishwashers and short order cooks.

sage

> A fucking leaf

That's just some rando levantine guy they dug out of the ground
This is a reconstruction of Jesus's face based on the Shroud of Turin.

>Shroud of Turin
It sure is a good thing the almighty omnipotent god left a dirty rag lying around so we could be sure of his divine intentions for us and this earth. Your post is the saddest thing I've read all week.

He was a Jew. Jews have olive colored skin. They aren't sandpeople.

>Yet ((((God)))) chose him to be a shitskin and not a white blonde Hans ?
Jesus was sent to the people who were the worst sinners and needed him the most. Why do you think he hung out with criminals and tax collectors?

this.... actually believes the Turin's shroud is real, you're the perfect idiot your sect needs

>he was a Jew

Christfags BTFO

>criminals and tax collectors

So he was a Jew hanging out with his own kind? I don't see the problem here

>muh modified holy book

Olive colored, ya color blind ? kinda looks like an Iranian to me

How come he didn't hang with niggers then ?

Indeed he was a jew

All according to keikaku

i think you missing the point. the alleged son of god hated being a jew so much he made a new religion

who I wonder could be behind this reimaging of Jesus Christ

I know how painfully this can be for most people here.....but you're right, if the fucker ever existed isn't the big deal because there are no gods and there were hundreds like the person refereed as jesus that claimed to be sent by X god.... he was nothing more than a person with mental problems at the very best... but what is really pathetic is the fact that people believe tales that were written in the most ignorant stage of human history by a group of goatfuckers who always sought domination over others groups and found the perfect method to achieve it, brainwashing. Not to mention the fact that jesus was westernized to make people feel better about not dedicating their lives to a shitskin palestinian

The same people who were behind him on the first place

Jews cry about how they are Semite, Arabs are Semite. Ofc Jesus the mentally ill paedo was shitskin.

The fig tree is an allegory of Israel?

Funny how you can reduce all books of Nietzsche in basically a 4 image meme. - Well, not completey, but it gets the message across.

>How come he didn't hang with niggers then ?
He did, the first non-hebrew convert was an Ethiopian.

Oh now Jews are white

Fuck off user

Actually Jesus and the new religion started as a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the Roman Empire. It's ideals are responsible for weakening us to this day

>but muh crusades

Yeah and under the old religion the Europeans would have eliminated every last Muslim they found man woman and child alike. We probably would be exterminating them once and for all today but no love and pray for your enemy goy hate the sin not the sinner we are all gods children goy so you can let in whatever race you want and mix with them so long as they say they follow our book

>fig tree in leaf
>when he reached it, he found nothing but leaves
>JESUS CURSES THE LEAF TREE

Even Jesus hated leaves.... Based.

>who I wonder could be behind this reimaging of Jesus Christ

This is just a theory but in Torah and Qura'an it's prophesied that when Israel takes control of Jerusalem and when the Sea of Galilee dries a man with a strong build and curly hair will appear claiming to be jesus but the difference is in Qura'an it says that that's not jesus even though he can perform miracles and jesus will come back to kill him soon and will rules both muslims and christians.

Now i'm an atheist but when you said that and i saw his curly hair i got spooked lel

Christianity
>accepting of niggers
>promotes weakness
>leader born from a cuck relationship
>open borders
>love everyone

Literally can't make this shit up

Looks like a hippie Jew

He wasn't defined by race, he was beyond it. Yet, he came in the physical form of a jew to tell the jews to stop being assholes. A jew without the spirit of a jew was christ.

better than going to hell

Yes. It is a middle eastern religion. It forced its way into Europe killing many. Many Europeans aren't really Christian they just pretend to be because of fear of death or persecution through history. For now there is no such threat, but I think history is repeating itself. Eventually Europeans will have to pretend to be Muslim or be persecuted.

Literally the king of the jews, but he was so beta with his "my realm is not of this world" shit that they outright killed him.

Well Jesus hated jews so there's that

Jesus didn't hate anybody you fucktard, that was kinda his thing

Ahmedinajad is an ethnic turk

I want to respond but u really like your flag

Greeks are shitskins? That looks a typical Greek.

accept your master

no he hated jews . he hated them with all his heart for refusing him you dumb vodkanigger.
heil hitler
gott is mit uns
jesus christ segne unsere zukunft.

My dubs say otherwise dirty pharisee, did you know Jesus personally or something?

There are good reasons to believe it's authentic.

>Your god
God*

The Lord is the only one who can hate with perfect hatred.

Kek is my only god

I hate chrisfags, but this shit is fucking retarded. that's not even Jesus, that is supposed to be average middle easterner according to "Scientists". Jesus is described by everyone with light hair and eyes and lighter than other Jew shitskins, look up Roman sources or anything. if you want to see what unmixed Israelites really looked like, look up Samaritans. only deep arabia shitskins look like that, not levantines.

ofc he is

>thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

"Scientists" say that he has facial features typical of Middle Eastern Jews in the Galilee area of northern Israel.

As always: ruined by orc immigration.

>cellulitis.webm

Why does it matter? Religion is nothing but cancer anyway.

What a disgusting race of mongrolized animals.

No Jesus was white I won't listen to you dumb sciency types slander the son of God

Not a fan of the Thicc, Hans ?

turks are gross

How many skull did they dig up? 5?
Even if average looked like that, jesus wasn't average, as described by Romans and everyone else. why would we trust cucknietist when we have breathing alive Samaritans and some unmixed Jews, i think cohanim are mostly unmixed too.

Thanks again, btw.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

also:
>pic related

>why would i trust a scientist over muh book

Because he is an expert in forensic facial reconstruction pic related.

You trust science for your medicine, for travel for everything except when it hits your religion, the thing that makes you think you are safe.

Grow up, there's nothing after you die, jesus won't be letting you blow him

I always figured God picked a Jew because he knew he could save more lives.

That was the most fedora post I read in ages. Are you using a proxy?

>there's nothing after you die
You wish.

it isnt actual jesus read the more detailed articles ,they did a scan of a dozen of skulls in the area that seem to date to that time , to give a rough example of what jesus might have looked like instead of the depicted bias of long hair and blue eyes bbc.com/news/magazine-35120965

Muh book?
I said I hate christfag faggot, i never mention a book you moron.
I know you are a troll, but whatever.

>imblying christians are pussies

the inquisitors would like to have a word with you

>Stealth jew

Oy vey

No.

I did, see

do you know if muslims think Christian are saved?
how do you save yourself in muslim or jew religion?

No broofs, just opinions

There are lots of blonde haired, pale skinned palestinians and Mohammed was white.

google "iraqi children"

So what's it like being a hardcore fedora in orc country with mudslimes all around? Certainly, carthage may be le moderate muslim territory, but mudslimes gonna mudslime as they say.

That was Christians with tremendous influence of paganism and european philosophy. pure Jewish kikery is disgusting and you american are trying to make it pure kikery. Christianity forbids you from killing people.

(((Jesus)))

Shroud fake?

>tfw mom walks around doing this shit all the time and refuses to wear fucking pants or underwear

kill me now Sup Forums

>do you know if muslims think Christian are saved?
Muslims like christians but hate jews A LOT
>how do you save yourself in muslim or jew religion?
Idk about judaism but in islam you just believe in god and his prophet and start praying

>Mohammed was white.
Muhammed is from Mekka, they studied skulls from Israel.
>google "iraqi children"
No, they are mixed now, they studied skulls that were there at the time jesus was alive.

It's the equivalent of showing your power level in the USA, people will probably fire you if you speak well about trump in some area, same here, although if you do it outside you might get beaten here.
So keep that power level hidden = win

Kill you ? start making fresh OC fucking leaf.

>nobody reenacted a 15th century passion

White genes are recessive, I find it very very VERY difficult to believe that modern middle easterners somehow got whitened up en masse in recent days. Its not clear what he looked like, probably white with a very deep tan. I don't have any strong opinions on the topic though.

Shows again that no values and social truths are universal, it's all about who controls the narrative, who controls society. All cages, different flavours.

And it's really a pain in the ass, that we have to face mudslimes and kikes at the same time. Sigh... And Christianity, too, if we are being honest.

Whites are the real elves now.

I have gray eyes, black wavy hair, regular skin color and im from south Lebanon. My cousin are red heads, blondes, and have light eyes.

Why do you find it difficult ? in mohammed times Tunisians were all dark skinned now 40% of the population is white / pale, pic related

Isaiah 53:2

Jesus did not attract followers because of his appearance, he attracted followers because of his teachings.

He did not stand out from all the other disciples by his appearance; this is part of the reason why Judas had to identify him in order for him to be captured.

He probably looked a lot like most of the other disciples— a typical working class man of the time.

Seriously dude, no one is throwing a fit that Jesus didn't look like an Aryan superhero.

There ya go. There's plenty of people all over the middle east that look white, the notion lefties have that the middle east is a sea of uniformity is tiresome.

I dont wanna look like a shitskin yemeni desu

It does not forbid you killing in self defense. Stop lying you fucktard.

Marry me and save me from my cage Hans, i promise i won't go allahu snackbar on you

Is that why Jesus defended himself so many times? oh wait he didn't. inquisitors weren't killing in self defense either. where does New testament mention killing in self defense?

>Jews have olive colored skin. They aren't sandpeople

Of course they're sand people, Jesus was an Arab jew

user that's disgusting

Why ? it's happening anyways why not let me enjoy it anyways ? others do it pic related

im agnostic

God took human form in the circumstances where and when his sacrifice of himself to Humanity would get the greatest "news" coverage without His overt intervention.
His overt intervention usually involves Lovecraftian beings of brass and fire laying waste to degenerates and turning anyone who dares look at His righteous brutality to fucking salt, faggots like yourself should appreciate His newfound mercy.

The Book of Isaiah predicted he wouldn't be pretty. Of course that is problematic for you guys but to us its a joy and a confirmation. Whereas you think its a condemnation because you have pride in beauty instead of sacrifice and truth.

Fellow Christians. Reread the Book of Isaiah and the Minor prophets. Reread all of the OT. Christ is in every single book. Don't let people like this agitate you.

He had the best response.

He told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy swords before going down a particular known bad for highway men robbing or killing you road. Beat your plows into swords. Several times it says so in the Bible. Do you think they just let themselves be killed and such? Let animals kill them? LMAO Try reading it before going off on wild tangents because YOU don't understand or know anything about it. This idiot notion we aren't supposed to defend ourselves is kikery in itself. We aren't supposed to MURDER, that's a different thing altogether. It said thou shall not MURDER first, then was conveniently changed. The original Greek translation is also MURDER not "kill". Jesus wasn't here to be some regular dude either. He was supposed to die for all our sins as the path between Him and the Father so people could be saved. If you weren't an edge lord faggot retard trying to be cute on the internet maybe you might understand that. For someone who doesn't believe you sure spent a lot of time trying to attack something. That's what's stupid. I don't care or think about stuff I don't believe in. That's OK. You'll have chance to tell Him how dumb it was and how you didn't believe in Him soon enough. I like my chances a million times more than your "nothing happens" notion. I won't be burning in torment for eternity if I would be wrong. You sure would though. Enjoy.

Jesus real father was a Roman soldier called Panthera, so he probably didn't look extremely jewish.

I read that, that is the exact same thing I expected you'd respond with Jesus demanding swords, only two swords for Isaiah’s prophecy. yeah they should let themselves kill, this life is supposed to be just a test in kikery, the more you get torture here for jesus the better will it be in heaven, that's why so many saints are martyrs.

You would be burning in someone else's religions hell then, why don't you believe in every religion?
I rarely attack christians, I came on this thread to defend you. I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic, stop assuming that everyone who doesn't believe in your kikery is the same.

Read Luke 22:51, Matt. 26:52; John 18:11.