What do you hope to see in Stranger Things 2?

What do you hope to see in Stranger Things 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mPTVcVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an actual good tv show and not just le 80s nostalgia memeshit

More of this beautiful girl. God shes just perfection

Also hoping the Duffers continue to tell a captivating story and don't give in to fan demands

Cancellation

She seems so serious.

her asshole, vag and tits

More of that belly

why are her parents whoring her out?

more skeleton gf

they know shes got at the most 2 more years of peak hotness before she goes downhill

this

her dads a piece of shit who will do anything for money, i hope she emancipates herself soon for her own benefit

do you think she'll get fat like here sister

she works out alot so unlikely

Jew? I can smell it.

discord.gg/mPTVcVw

Millie fags get!

Hopefully she hits puberty fast so all the pedos here leave her alone.

I wanna fug millie

what's up with the hands? is she an illumianti or something?

I reported this discord for pedophilia. Better archive everything while you still can.

kek

gg

rip

I'm kinda worried for this girl in the sense that she seems headed in a Lohan direction. Every promotional/social media thing I've seen her in, she's all "Look at MEEEE" and seems really desperate to be the center of attention. Obviously at her age, that's not all that unusual, but kids at that age need a decent parent to keep them grounded and to avoid letting them indulge in too many things. I don't get the sense that she's getting that kind of guidance. Sad, really.

Yeah her abrasive personality is going to manipulated very easily eventually.

???

her bro seems to keep her grounded, her mom seems pretty absent, her dad and older sister seem like the real problem causers

her penis

A longer shirt.

she seems like a bitch though

Why is she so slutty?

fuck you, shes an angel

shes not slutty, shes an innocent wallflower

huh so that's what autism looks like

its called being a child u insensitive fuck

winona is qter than her and she's 30 years older.

lol no.

They emigrated over to LA to make their daughter a star. It worked out, but it's still an extremely weird thing to do.

>bella thorne direction

Fixed

Wew lad...

.. That little lady

you're smelling yourself, stupid Jew retard.

wake up dude, she'll be snorting coke off dicks in a few years, if not already. She's our generation's Carrie Fisher.

too bad she'd getting turned out by producers at the best age, she's adorable.

turned out?

DON'T YOU FUCKERS INSULT MY CHILD!!!

>millie bobby brown looks like that?!

are you serious? Go outside you sheltered fuck

yes she looks very cute and beautiful

She doesn't have many friends, but one of the kids I met through a kickboxing roommate of mine says she's become an incredibly stuck up bitch about the whole thing

What a fucking frog. What swamp does she live in? I want to shoot her with a slingshot

Millie is a sweetheart to her fans and people in general. She can be a bit sarcastic at times, but what teenage girl isn't?

the only problem i see is that it won't be our dicks she snorts coke off of.

I don't know her personally, that's just what I've heard from someone who does

she is adorable, if you insult her again ill cut your dick off and shove it up your ass

how does this person know her? and can you supply some contact info?

>are you serious? Go outside you sheltered fuck

I'm not American.

Lux?

trips checked, faggot

neither am I you quad getting retard

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU KEK!!!

Stop posting in this thread

Belch?

i meant cuck.... fuck

those are quads fag

No, it's someone else

>trips
are you retarded?

now i know this is Lux

WATCH IT PEDOS

at 3 am after I've been drinking nope

>pedos
what makes you assume these things?

that's me belch. now stop posting in this thead

I'm don't post Millies on Sup Forums, these sick fucks don't deserve her

who is this belch? and no i wont

You better at least be saging

thats great that she can dodge a routine robot throw but she is literally dex vs str

you know it's true

>I'm don't post Millies on Sup Forums, these sick fucks don't deserve her
your grammar is that of a autistic 10 year old so neither do you

i hope that nancy dies a slow painful death for choosing the chad over jonathan. he is a good kid way more interesting and has better values yet she chose the snob jock just because he is popular. fuck her

imagine the amount of dicks that have passed those lips

did he ded?

I WILL SHOVE MY DICK UP YOUR ASS IF YOU INSINUATE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!

but yes those lips are lovely

STAAHHPPP!!!

i just jerked off like an hour ago

Don't you ever jerk off to my daughter

why are you so salty user? She's a teenage girl, and teenage girls like sex. It's only natural.

I'm sure she enjoyed most of her sexual encounters. Yes, some of them were work related, but most of them were for pleasure

she is an innocent wallflower, if she ever had sex it was probably with Finn cause they're made for eachother.

but dont ever insult my child by calling her a whore or it will be the last thing you do

Finn is gay. If anything, the two of them will have a contest of who can suck most dicks in one night.

ok, Finn is probably a dick sucker (hence why he got the job on ST) but Millie got where she is by pure talent, shes above doing sexual favors

You are right. She is very talented. And yes, chance are, she got her role on pure talent of knob gobbling

Your asking for it motherfucker

Any pictures of her butt?

you sound really tough...

name one role she's taken that's required an ounce of skill. also please come and get me bitch

STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!

I have still yet to see anyone provide an explanation for this

how could this not stir up a shitstorm?

Hey don't drag froggo into this shitshow.

I'm hoping this season will be more darker and emotional

not many

but she is feetkino

>but she is feetkino
Prove it

Stranger Things, Intruders, Godzilla hasn't come out yet, but I'm sure she'll be amazing in it

and when and where faggot

froggo is fucking based, and I say that as a milliefag. he puts up with so much shit online I can't imagine how his faggot fanboys take it

Hopefully less Nancy too, I really didn't care about her own story in the first season

It was for a photo shoot for a magazine, she looks lovely in it, but her asshole father probably made her pose so suggestively

Froggo himself said Mike gets all depressed without Eleven, which is understandable considering her actress is perfect in every way