Movie starts with a solid WALL scene

>movie starts with a solid WALL scene
>okay-ish intro of characters
>proceed to making harley an annoying twat that constantly spouts catchphrases
>deadshot does the same
>only saving factors were waller, kevin conroy doing batman, and troy baker being a stellar joker
>they didn't even bother giving dent, ivy, or bane voices

what happened to DC animated movies? under the red hood was amazing, as were movies like Doom and green lantern first flight.

I think we can all agree that if Harley wasn't so fucking annoying and had such a horrible character design the movie could go from a 2/10 to at least a 6.5/10

I actually had no problems with her design. it was simpler, sure, but it was covering enough, compared to all the new outfits nowadays trying to just make her sexier and sexier for no reason.

but god, that terrible voice and constantly saying 'YAHTZEE!' I wanted to gouge out my ears.

>Bitching about Dent, Ivy, and Bane not getting VOs
Why? What purpose would it have served? Despite the Joker takeover near the end, its still a solid movie and frankly better thought out than the actual Suicide Squad movie

I'm just glad they got Hynden Walch to voice her and not fucking Tara.

And while I'd agree she was annoying, what catchphrases did Harley have aside from "Yahtzee!"?

Who was doing the Harley voice in this one? Was it Tara Strong again?

>covering enough
>literally looked like a juggalo hooker
ok user

they didn't even fucking grunt aside from bane.

>Horrible character design
Its literally her classic costume only with the exposed stomach. And have you seen Harleys looks lately? AoA is one of the better ones

>complaining about Harley being annoying

Um...

>full pants
>a top that actually covers her cleavage for once

compare that to pretty much any harley design in the last few years.

Who. Fucking. Cares? They're not the focus of this story. Thats like bitching about the Made Men in Crisis of Two Earths not getting any lines

I'm not saying it's important, but it just feels lazy, and further serves to drive home that they're glorified cameos that serve no purpose to the narrative whatsoever.

Most Harley designs are pretty bad they add to much bullshit on her so she looks like a deviantart oc

God i hated the red and black fucking hair so much.

which is why this simpler design was fine.

The prison riot wasnt really necessary, but you're really reaching for things to bitch about. Joker hijacking the plot or Harleys annoying voice acting are better criticisms

It's not even black though it's navy blue.

but I said joker was one of the best things about the movie, and I stand by that. troy baker nailed the role and he was equal parts entertaining and threatening, which is what so many depictions of joker fail to do.

While Harley was annoying, I never found the voice acting to be a problem. Sure, she didn't sound as good as Arleen, but Tara Strong in City and especially Knight made me wish I was deaf. This Harley voice was significantly better.

Whatever it was it looked awful. At least with her latest design she's a blond again

Hynden Walch is infinitely better as Harley than Tara Strong

This is really the only post classic Harley look I like and wish it was used more. But it looks like we're stuck with acid dip twit
Troy is fine as The Joker, guy does a good job, but did we really need him taking the spotlight again? Overall its still a good movie its just that the 3rd act is the weakest. The interaction when first seeing Harley was nice though

Pretty much. It's a shame she hasn't taken over the role, but the Arkham games have set the standard and now Tara won't stop (poorly) voicing Harley in almost everything. I swear the people who don't take issue with her are deaf. It's just constant shrill screeching, with an inconsistent shitty accent and an audible strain on Tara's voice.

Hynden Walch

>they didn't even bother giving dent, ivy, or bane voices
Okay, riddle me this: why they should've bothered with that shit?

Also, it was a solid fun action movie, probably last decent DC animated before they fucked everything up with Justice League War.

see

>Liking her design
The nose knows

The purpose is that all the Arkham inmates are free as a distraction for Joker's and the Squad's escape. They could have had Two-Face speak though. Since Troy Baker provided the voice for him in Arkham City prior to this movie. Also, Bane shouldn't have been there at all. It's a big deal in Arkham Asylum that Bane was smuggled there to create TITAN. Bane is a Blackgate inmate not an Arkham patient.

They were just cameos.

Why their appearance must have served any purpose in the narrative whatsoever?

If anything, you should be thankful they weren't lazy enough not to include them, because it made sense for those characters to just be in Arkham Asylum. However, Suicide Squad is the focus (and the Joker), and that's a pretty stacked amount of characters as it is, if you ask me.

>what happened to DC animated movies? under the red hood was amazing, as were movies like Doom and green lantern first flight.
Doom was not that great and First Flight was just okay.

I know that this is Sup Forums and that we love to exaggerate and hyperbolize past the point of reason

but this movie is literally one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life.

>Also, Bane shouldn't have been there at all. It's a big deal in Arkham Asylum that Bane was smuggled there to create TITAN. Bane is a Blackgate inmate not an Arkham patient.

This. The Arkhamverse is a clusterfuck. I think only the four main games and some comics should be considered canon.

Care to explain?. I can't see how you could think that. It's an okay movie.

Doom was botched by Magic Bus, at least TMS did more of First Flight's Keys themselves.

Into The Wild Green Yonder was a better DTV regardless of worse animation but First Flight was great.