Who are more discriminated there, mestizos or mulattoes?

Who are more discriminated there, mestizos or mulattoes?

Chicanos seem to hate a lot Cubans and Dominicans in Sup Forums and everyone seem to hate Mexicans. Argentinians and Uruguayans don't see themselves as mestizo too.

Other urls found in this thread:

efe.com/efe/english/world/paraguay-confirms-that-kidnapped-mennonite-settler-found-dead/50000262-3490852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor people are discriminated in your colonies and in our country. That's all.

It's just self-hate, the rest are austitic anons projecting

Probably mulattoes.

aren't mestizos and mulattoes the same?

idk but mestizos are garbage, lazy people always doing illegal shit.

Euro + Indio = Mestizo
Euro + Black = Mulatto

In Mexico we don't really have many mulattoes outside of very specific regions in 3 states (Oaxaca, Veracruz and Guerrero), so probably them. The majority of the country is mestizo, so discrimination against mestizos? No exactly, it's more like discrimination towards the browner and more native people are. Things are changing, though, and it's no longer "cool" or accepted to call someone an "indio" as an insult in several sectors of our society.

We don't really talk about race IRL all that much desu, eve if it does have some bearing over our lives.

The middle class are directly enslaved by the high class and indirectly so for the poor and lower classes.

Cubans and Dominicans from Sup Forums don't like to be associated with Mexican mestizos and vice versa

Uh I see... We don't have many mulattoes, but we have mestizos like 'migo dame la mochila.

Northern provinces have kollas which is 90% indigenous blood, and they're great people.

Mestizos in the other hand are violent, they have shitty taste in everything, they always try to make money without work/study, noisy, siesta, etc, etc.

Black men is exotic in Central America.

It's easy as fuck African American men fuck Rosas in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta

Mulattoes definitely. Mestizos are the majority.
It depends on the place too.
Nontheless, it's more about social classes than race itself. It just happens that most of the lower classes are also brown.

I believe in you. Natives are seen as exotic here too. Brazilians are the only that post native beauty meanwhile in Spanish speaking countries they see them as ugly and undesirable.

It depends on the region. in majority mulatto regions mestizos are seen as lesser people, the same is true for mulattoes in mestizo majority regions

But how do you create La Creatura?

Mestizo + Mulato + Zambo (indio + negro)

Don't believe in autists from Sup Forums. Blacks are only hated in slavery colonies.

Mexico and Central America barely have blacks. Black men are exotic there. If you are black, tall and handsome tourist you will fuck plenty of latinas.

all sudacas and beaners hate DR because the conquest of the americas was launched from present-day DR, so they can't help but hate anyone that comes from there

You're implying that the average latin american knows that historical fact, which is not the case.

callate haitiANO jsakjsakjsak

butthurt expat

Blacks or mulattoes aren't rare in Honduras and Panama. And they possibly aren't that rare in Costa Rica if their NT is an indication, but I'm not sure about that one.

Blacks are very common in the Caribean coast, and they obviously have moved across the country, so yes, it's not weird to see them here

Perú will try their best!

I'm dominican and I would rather be associated with mestizos than niggers

native tainos split off from the group of natives that would later become the Inca after all, so I like being associated most with Peru/Chile and the indios down there

Here blacks are much more discriminated against, we don't have many mestizos tho.

So you hate yourself? Isn't Dominican republic like 99% black?

>Sup Forums

My family is from Argentina and basically the browner you are, the more you are looked down upon.

Luckily we are white (originally from Germany) so my parents didn't have to deal with it.

>/pol
Ofc all edgy right wingers in the region hate Mexico, I'll take that as a badge of honor

España es el panchito de Europa :^)

> My family is from Argentina
Kys

el problemo, senor?

>in Sup Forums
go back

In Chile?
Mulatos.

what is your opinion about Haiti? every dominican who i ve met hates Haiti

but Dominicans are mostly mullato by far.

Prolly typing that while getting muhamad's dick

he is Haitian

My uncle founded a university, my grandpa got rich in DR and moved to the US. My family is mestizo

The poor dominicans are

I hate Haiti, I wish they would all die

>The poor dominicans are
So like 99% of them?

>My family is mestizo

that is bullshit because DR is vastly mullato (73%) and it does have a white and black minority. However the Taino were wiped out and and the only places that do have Taino blood are the places with ironically black ancestry as well forming a triracial group so you can't me mestizo.

Also the places that do retain Taíno linguistic features, agricultural practices, food ways, medicine, fishing practices, technology, architecture, oral history, and religious views. However, these cultural traits are often looked down upon by urbanites as backwards.

In many parts of latin america mestizo simply means mixed and not specifically euro/amerind

I think both are discriminated. In Latin American soap operas there are only white looking people.

Here anyone with black features is more discriminated

Nah, that's starting to change

Are there lot of black people in your country? In Canada they are still exotic.

They were almost non-existent until like 3 years ago, now we are getting a lot of black from Haiti and Colombia

Average mestizos are already very ugly and short, just imagine put nigger blood in them. This is why they don't like niggers

Show me. Any examples?

and the majority happen to be non-white
i wonder why...

Self hatred doesn’t earn you any brownie points on this board.

guácala un chicano me dio (You)
fuira chicano, fuchi fuchi

Here anyone with Mayan or mestizo features is more discriminated

so from what i can tell, the minority is always the one discriminated against, and also the one that ends up with a fuckton of shitty humans
except for DR, i still can't tell what that one is about
/thread

i thought poor people were majority here

>In many parts of latin america
such as? Mestizo is most commonly used as euro/amerind mix.

What about the Mennonites.

CHI hates America and pretends to love Mexico.

Then you force a CHI to go to mexico and they will scream in agony. I feel like Mexicans see CHI's as cringey as well.

That's not what he was getting at boy.

and mullato is used for black/euro mixes. DR I know many use term to avoid hinting at black heritage for themselves or others like Indio which does not mean Indian/Native over there.

CHIs are proof that there's no god.

communists are killing them. sorry :¬(
efe.com/efe/english/world/paraguay-confirms-that-kidnapped-mennonite-settler-found-dead/50000262-3490852

CHI is already in Mexico.

many caribbean latinos use it that way.

They make good cheese

Why did you come back? USA IS Mexico.