Delicious salty tears

Delicious salty tears.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/
411mania.com/wrestling/gawker-editor-aj-daulerio-on-hook-for-money-owed-to-hulk-hogan/
youtube.com/watch?v=XS8hpeWBjfg
nypost.com/2016/07/29/judge-blasts-nick-denton-for-lying-about-gawker-stock-value/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

? Explain.

Explain

No. :^)

Fine.

Explíquese yorugua

Fu fgt

gets thread. It has to something to do with peter thiel and the lawsuits I think. also that account doesn't exist anymore.

twitter has been deleted, what is going on?

??????

EXPLAIN!

EXPLAIN YOU FUCK

taco taco burrito mi nombre es domingo

nothing :^)

here we go
lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/

found it.

ratter owner is a gawker editor and he is now responsible for paying the for the lawsuit.

411mania.com/wrestling/gawker-editor-aj-daulerio-on-hook-for-money-owed-to-hulk-hogan/

Who is Peter tho and why should we fuck him?

How is going to publish cancerous clickbait garbage from the cardboard box he's going to be living in?

>available balance

> $ -230 million

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

peter theil funded hogan's lawsuit

>balance
>$-230,198,494.22
He's fucked

Peter Thiel, Right Wing Gay Billionaire. He funded hulk's lawsuit, because apparently gawker leaked that he was gay, while he was in Saudi Arabia.

what even can you do in a situation like that? file for bankruptcy? commit yourself to a prison sentence?

-230 million....
Wew lad.

Reminder, never piss off a closet faggot with money

We should thank him for he and the Hulkster are manifestations of KEK and they do his will.

Repossessed to pay debnts

from the article I linked earlier.

This is also an option

You would know greece

Peter is awesome. True ubermensch

CRY LOUDER BROTHER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

How'd they manage sue the editor of a limited liability company? Or is there some crazy US law shit going on.

>How'd they manage sue the editor of a limited liability company?
the veil has been pierced.

(You) can fuck right off then.

>Allowance for living expenses

That's hella difficult to do in the rest of the world.

hahahahahaha

Daulerio ran Deadspin into the ground with all his liberal finger wagging shaming horse shit.

oh well.

>outstanding balance

So, in essence, Hogan won't get a penny because they already laundered and hid their assets.

How is this a win for Hogan again?

I think he was instrumental in the leak, there were three codefendents, him, nick, and gawker media as a whole.

It all came crashing down and it hurts to fight. If only he had a real American to fight for his rights.

Oh wait.

His assets are going to get seized by US Marshals if he doesn't pay his debnts. Which would be even more hilarious, watching him get all his shit taken and auctioned. I

'd probably buy something frameable and mount it with a picture of the Hulkster OH YEAH BROTHA lmao

He is fucked. Article says he is unemployed and has about $2000 and some tech stocks. He is no longer with gawker so he does not even have a lawyer. And with no money, good luck finding one.

It was never about the money. It's about sending a message.

Right wing gay people seem pretty based. Maybe because they can't be controlled by the vagina.

insult to injury, they also seized what limited liability rights he had.

Wow, this guy got absolutely fucked

it seems as if nick denton was in fact an asshole.

>you will never be the gay right wing lawyer that protects Hulk Hogan and destroys the worst progressive clickbait

why live

Now he's a very red one, I'm sure

I hope the liberal cuck commits suicide.

Thiel wasn't the lawyer. Was the lawyer also gay?

oh i thought he was, my bad

HULKAMANIA STRIKES AGAIN BROTHER!

>want to play word games with another man in a dress all day for your ion who you have to call special names

Signs point to yes.

Thank you, Peter, besides being a homosexual, seems bretty based.

The sweet smell of justice.
It makes my dick hard

Jesus Christ this guy got absolutely fucking destroyed.

Holy fucking shit. That is easily the best gif i have ever fucking seen

youtube.com/watch?v=XS8hpeWBjfg

What's with the stars?!??

unicode(I think.) allows you to make hundreds of symbols.

Also Hulk is still not done yet.

I'd tell you but it requires a pol gold account and a successful court case against a left wing fuck to unlock it.

americ- oh

Holy fuck Hulkamania is running wild on gawker

I'd actually feel sorry for him if Gawker weren't some of the most disgusting people on the planet.

Hiro gone full Hitler and is now marking Jews

>He doesn't know about the new Sup Forums karma system
LMAO at ur life

Why are they letting Denton get away with not paying?

Reminder that Gawker didn't even try to defend themselves in court

they did the opposite actually, the assisted the plaintiff by being such little shits and saying outrageous things under cross examination.

A new shitposter game.

Test if to see if Jewish

bankruptcy, basically they threw the editor under the bus. Bankruptcy we'll probably fuck him up a bit though and the judge has already put a penalty if he doesn't file the bankruptcy to completion.

He's not bankrupt though. This is bullshit.

lol what is the term for when you get monetarily fucked like BLACKED?

JEWED?

That's why bankruptcy is a legal procedure... not some 15 year old on a Cantonese webm board thinking since a guy was worth 200 Million still has 1 Million is not "bankrupt."

When you have assets that are going to be seized to satisfy a debt, you file bankruptcy to protect yourself from that as long as possible to work something out or plead you case to a judge.

But fuck Gawker and that Editor...

Well, I don't know if any of them can actually settle this debt, even if they all pooled together, so they can sort of get away with it for now at least.
nypost.com/2016/07/29/judge-blasts-nick-denton-for-lying-about-gawker-stock-value/

The Hulk Hogan legal team

even now he still trying to jew his way out of paying entirely.

what the fuck would he carry in a duffle bag

>he control of Daulerio’s assets include the rights from his Gawker employment contract that make the company pay for any legal judgments against him

>mfw that fucking faggot kills himself

>The Three Horsemen

So is this the end of bullshit like Kotaku once and for all?

I really hope so.

oy vey

This has potential

Are hogan's lawyers jewish?

made by Tri Moon on /wooo/

holy fucking shit is this a dream?

He actually wears a bandana everywhere huh
That one must also be used at funerals

Yellow tights, yellow boots and red knee pads.

kek

He got a special dispensation from the judge to wear it in court.

lmao, the hulkster really fucking fucked up gawker. they must be mad as fuck right now.

>$-230,198,494.22

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought my debt was bad

God, it really does feel like justice for all the clickbaiting, lying, hypocritical bullshit they've put out.