Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500577097501.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=idngILUv4W0
youtube.com/watch?v=IAzKYUtvWno
welcometotwinpeaks.com/music/woodsmen-beethoven-moonlight-sonata/
rocklove.com/merchandise/twinpeaks/signet-ring
youtube.com/watch?v=PWR7tIvGxUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that that's actually Coop's problem, like, they made him too perfect and now they're trying to compensate with as many Coops as possible, what were old Coop's flaws anyways?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500577097501.webm

I don't know, between that and his dreams, I always thought he was psychic. Not a hardcore one, maybe just someone with empath abilities.

Has there ever been a definitive answer on this? And don't say Frost's brother's stupid Cooper fanfic.

Kyle is a qt

Maybe Coop was best girl all along.

David Lunched

Well, he didn't seem to know what he wanted. One minute he's guarded and acts like he can never get close to anyone ever again, the next he's jumping this formerly suicidal nun just because she's hot and quirky and surprise surprise, he gets so overinvested and emotional that it affects his better judgment and makes him act like a retard while Windom Earle accomplishes everything he set out to do.

Honest question: does any person really find that attractive? What's the point of this picture?

i find it attractive
besides if you listened the song lyrics it would make some sense

Realistically, Cooper had zero flaws in the old series. None, at least, that can't be attributed to bad writing (passing over Audrey for Worst Girl, for instance). He was just such a great, sincere, intelligent boyscout that they had to sort of clumsily add in that "I have a troubled past" kind of deal.

Yes, I'd say most people find healthy young women attractive.

oh, wer evolving haha

NOBODY IN THIS THREAD IS GONNA TALK ABOUT JUDY

>its another "virgin has high standards about women" episode
When are they going to stop making these

Necessary lunchposter

judy a slut

>Annie Blackburn
>Worst Girl
The amount of shit taste you have deserves this argie reaction pic.

Just can't figure out what a butt with a helmet is doing in every Twin Peaks thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=idngILUv4W0

POST ESSENTIAL KYLE KINO RIGHT NOW

I'M A NEGATIVE CREEP
I'M A NEGATIVE CREEP
I'M A NEGATIVE CREEP
AND I'M STONED

>every Twin Peaks
>every
Really?

Honest answer: you're a fag.

he masturbates into a bathroom sink in Sex and the City

official waifu hierarchy is as follows:

1. audrey
2. teresa banks
3. shelly
4. laura
5. FWWM donna
6. maddie
7. ronette pulaski, I guess
8. norma
9. nadine
10. david bowie
11. every other male, female, or inanimate object in the series, including the soundtrack
12. tv series Donna, who is actually almost as attractive as audrey but is tragically played by Lara Flynn Boyle

Sounds like something Cooper would do desu.

Who is the bigger skank?
Judy or Laura Palmer?

Classic Coopkino

It was in the last one. Just found it out of place in the last one, and same in this one. Whatever.

SIHT TELED

>Bowie
>Not first
>Not followed by Special Agent Dale Cooper

Just think about how thing would have gone if Laura had some kind of terminal and contagious STD, probably half the town be dead by the end of S1

Yea maybe the photo is but that webm is cool as fuck

I didn't like his "funny trickster" stuff. I liked it when he kidnapped Garland. Also I think it was brilliant they used Windom to make BOB look even more evil and spooky.

Part of the magic of season 1 in particular was that Lynch made masterful use of the throw-away bit.

I don't get the furor over finding and stopping BOB. He possesses one person at a time and causes really small scale damage and destruction. Obviously Laura's life was ruined, which is tragic, and a whole town of people were really sad about her dying which is miserable, but didn't Leland/BOB kill under five people in his whole life?

Why is the struggle to stop BOB portrayed as such a huge deal?

Man, the fuck you of Bob making Windom into his little bitch was great

Are you forgetting that he's a creature that literally feeds off destruction and death or what?

>Just because the kill count was low, we should let the devil loose and do whatever he wants
user, it's not about making valid his evil, is about justice

moar Cute Kyle pls.

Only because you asked so nicely user.

Right, but it's not like he's running around blowing up buildings or committing genocides. Which is, again, kind of odd for the reasons you described. For the same reasons you just described, why just possess one guy for decades and do like three fucked up things repeatedly? And if he has no need or intention of expanding his murderous activity, what's the big deal with the Black Lodge? BOB was done very weirdly, I thought.

I also get what you mean. I just feel like the anxiety over BOB is cast as this momentous, cosmological thing. I found the whole situation kind of odd on the first watching.

Because Johnny is the key

Candie all the way, for your frustrated sexual fantasies about your cousin or half sister! :(

There isn't much furor about stopping Bob in Season 3, though. They just want to find Cooper (because he's done some shady shit and has been missing for ages).

In the original series / FWWM, MIKE wants to stop BOB because he was stealing garmonbozia. MIKE and BOB are different entities and work together on the contract that BOB shares the pain and sorrow which he generates.

It's less about "BOB" being bad for our world, and more about the role BOB plays in the Lodge ecosystem.

>why just possess one guy for decades and do like three fucked up things repeatedly?
He was raping Leland's daughter methodically for years to the point where she had to turn to drugs and prostitution to cope. BOB's not trying to be a capeshit villain, he just wants to feed off pain wherever he can get it. I imagine he leeched off of Laura's pretty well up until she died, and if he had his way, he would've used her to cause even more of it. Keep in mind that Laura's extremely well connected and beloved in the community, so she would've been a perfect vessel.

I get the feeling that BOB is sort of akin to Pennywise in IT while Twin Peaks is like Derry. He wants to use the town as his feeding ground. Why expand beyond that when he has a good, comfortable thing going where he is?

Bob hogs all the garmonbozia and doesnt follow black lodge rules because hes basically a wild animal

How can one man pull off the twink look so well?

These all make perfect sense and I'm actually a retard. Thanks.

So he's one of those guys who are great at their jobs but suck at life?
Maybe that wasn't intentional but it suits the character, he was longing for some tranquility.

i'd gar for Kyle

>Mark Frost co-writes the original series
>Big success
>David Lynch makes Fire Walk With Me solo
>Huge flop
>Mark Frost once again co-writes the return
>Big success
HMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

It's okay, they're probably the most confusing (and interesting to analyze) aspect of Twin Peaks. The morality of the Lodge spirits is a lot less black and white than it appears.

Why wasn't the white lodge ever brought up back again but the black is now like the main core of the series?

The Giant is implied to be from the White Lodge, and if the retarded fan theories are correct, it's the black and white castle we've been seeing in s3.

>S3
>Big success
heh

We haven't seen the Black Lodge yet, all we've seen is the Red Room. The Black Lodge is when the Red Room goes dark and starts flashing with strobe lights (something only seen in the S2 finale). We're yet to see that in S3.

Windom Earle's character had some of the best music in the show associated with him
youtube.com/watch?v=IAzKYUtvWno

FWWM is better than S3, though. So far, S3 would have worked better with more time restrictions. I'm enjoying it, but I still think it would be better if Lynch had gone with less episodes.

>We haven't seen the Black Lodge yet
Did you watch Season 3?

>MIKE and BOB act like regular people in their hosts bodies
>the giant is a comfy old guy
Makes sense to me, also, the black and white aestethics in contrast to the flashing lights and red drapes make sense to
Thinking about the deal with the drapes, does Nadine have anything to do with this shit?

All we've seen is the red room.

>We haven't seen the Black Lodge yet, all we've seen is the Red Room.
These two seem to get conflated a lot. They aren't the same place?

>the red room isn't the black lodge

then why did annie say that cooper was stuck in the lodge when all he really was in was the waiting room?

why is it that the Giant was present in the black lodge looking smug as hell when Cooper first went in? and why is it that the evil spirits in the Black Lodge are now basically rooting for him and trying to guide him the same way that the giant did in s2? why the switch from the sphinxlike evil shit in episode 22 to the sort of distant goodnatured stuff now?

Maybe she wasn't referring to the black, after all, we first see him with the giant on the start of S3, maybe he gets brought back like a transition place between the lodges and the real world

>S3
>Big success

I love this show but cmon its tanking in the ratings

>why is it that the evil spirits in the Black Lodge are now basically rooting for him and trying to guide him the same way that the giant did in s2?
Certain cunt was supposed to go back and he didn't, maybe they want Coop to do the dirty work for them

>then why did annie say that cooper was stuck in the lodge
Because Windom Earle thought it was The Black Lodge, when in reality, Windom Earle didn't know a lot of things, which is why he got killed by Bob

they need doppelcoop/BOB to return to the black lodge like theyr'e supposed to, and for whatever reason coop is the only one that can do it

one can assume that either the giant switched sides or he was always neutral and was trying to help coop the whole time but cant stop being cryptic as fuck

little things like pic related make me think the red room and the black lodge are one and the same.

Hold the fuck up. Big Ed used to look like THIS???

who buys these stupid little silly things?

faggots with the need for an identity

I can't stop slowing down songs at half speed and checking them out since Lynch's American Woman remix
Everything I've done so far is neat as hell

The music playing when the woodsmen swarm Dopplecoop after he's shot is the Moonlight Sonata slowed down too.

you're one step away from vaporwave

Is this 100% sure? No Stars' rhythm sounds a lot like Moonlight Sonata.

welcometotwinpeaks.com/music/woodsmen-beethoven-moonlight-sonata/

vaporwave is more changing the pitch than actually slowing it down
but yea they do slow it down a small amount

I actually got those today when I went to the mall, so I guess faggots like me.

In my defense, the Cooper one actually has white eyes, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a DoppelCoop figure to keep on my desk at work.

>No Stars' rhythm sounds a lot like Moonlight Sonata.
No Stars reminds me of Sleepwalking
but slowed down

That monkey sounds very upset.

that gum you like will always be vaporwave

Presumably, BOB escaping the Lodge in Cooper's doppelganger meant that their source of Garmonbozia is cut off completely (because BOB won't return to the Lodge to give it back, instead he'll take it for himself).

This is reflected in the Arm. Notice how he's now some skeletal emaciated tree thing who can barely talk. Maybe this is because he's been starved of garmonbozia? He wants BOB to come back into the Lodge so they can get garmonbozia back into their system.

According to IMDB, Everett McGill will appear in episodes 14 & 16-18. He'll have a nice snooze at the Comic-Con panel.

rocklove.com/merchandise/twinpeaks/signet-ring
I want this fucking ring. It's the best replica I've seen of it. But 150 for a ring when I'm not a jewelry guy is too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWR7tIvGxUw
>I'm in the Black Lodge with Dale Cooper
Can we stop saying the red room isn't the black lodge now?

no because that was Windom Earle talking, and as we know, Windom Earle didn't know as much about the Black Lodge as he thought he did considering he got his soul taken by Bob. Windom Earle was arrogant, and didn't realize that some of the information he researched could have been inaccurate.

Wasn't that literally said while the red room had the strobe lights on, though?

>that was Windom Earle talking

Are there any nudes of Chrysta Bell? That hip-swinging semen demon is too damn attractive

>audrey
>top

I can take teresa and shelly's placements tho

Wasn't that literally said while the red room had the strobe lights on, though?

Who do you think it is? Annie? I don't think Windom Earle would allow her to communicate to the outside

wew nice quads