Are you ready for prequel and kaz to redeem themselves?

Are you ready for prequel and kaz to redeem themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!glIn0TLK!w5SP8OiXf6TZqrYqtsaFEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After a fuckin year? I dunno man he's pulled a hussie.

Cat webcomics never update.

It's been an entire year?

>It's been an entire year?

It hasn't.

Nearly so, at least since the last major update. Still a couple months off but I'm entitled to a bit of hyperbole.

>last updated: Oct. 31 2015

A little under but close enough.

I like to think that he said fuck it, took the money and just went on a roadtrip filled with cheap booze, interesting characters, dramatic happenings, teenage teenagers, NE nature and perhaps even a few canadians. A few months well spent, methinks.

I didn't even know this was still around
guess packing donor boxes for a comic that never updates is full time and then some

That's oddly specific.

>people still cares about this shitty webcomic

it wasn't even good when it updated regularly...

It's been about six years since his comic hit a dead end.

I thought Kaz was working on the update while doing merch?

What fuck you that can't be it

Wait, it is, what the fuck. Have I seriously been coming to these empty, no-update threads for almost an entire year.
Where has the time fucking gone
what the fuck

update never

Hey Kaz, if you aren't already here then whenever you do inevitably show up I'd like your perspective.
How's it feel knowing nothing you do for the update will be adequate?

What if he invents time travel and then makes it so this next update comprises the entire rest of the comic that would have taken 10 years.

Gentlemen, how do we fix Kazerad?

Sanction off all cooking implements.

commission him to make more overly-verbose and thought-provoking essays.

i only post here to plug for my friend blu-circle who did this nice pic tonight, go give him tumblr follows because he's been sad

i once shauted in prequel's comment section that i will learn how to draw and make my own comics..... instead i started working on game....

coding and making art....

i think i now understand how Kaz feels when he decides to work on flash game instead of comic.

Maybe someday.

>thought-provoking

That is, like, the exact opposite of what his essays are.

>Why SJWs Suck
>Why Anonymous Rules
>Actually, It's About Ethics in Game Journalism

If he spent any more time preaching to the choir, he'd be bogleech.

I would but I don't have a tumblrllur account.
Tell him I think that picture is nice.

>slutcat is Samus now

The Federation is so very boned.

Im ready.

Im especially excited for the buthurt about the way the update will cover the board

It's been way too long since we've had some salt about prequel taking up too much of the board/being spammed

Your mom's oddly specific.

I have never seen that salt im just going on experience of other things getting those complaints mostly steven universe right now.
And this will get far nore threads at once then su has ever had

Nah, there usually aren't more than 2 or 3 prequel threads alive at one time(all except one of which would be dying).
We'll see how the super long hiatus will impact readership, we might get even less traffic than we used to get a couple years ago.

>It's been about six years since his comic hit a dead end

Hasn't it only been around since 2011?

I'm scared that the Booru users now represent the majority of Prequel's remaining readership.

It's a damn shame too. The Sup Forums threads when shit actually happens are a lot of fun.

He has to want to be fixed first, and that's simply not going to happen while the fandom is still a thing.

Unless [S] Katia: Infiltrate is a standalone game that plays like MGS and has hours and hours upon hours of content, the "massive" update will absolutely not be worth the wait.

But at least we'll actually get an update I guess, and after this bullshit Kaz better just stick to non-flash updates for a long long time.

So what's the address of the Prequel discord server, and is it worth taking a look or is it pure undiluted autism at this point?

you're getting older, user. the time passes by in the blink of an eye, now. soon youll be an old man, lamenting the good times and dreading the future uncertainty.

and you still wont have a fucking update.

Not bad at all

shame I don't have a tumblr acount

>or is it pure undiluted autism at this point

what do you think???

oh damn, finally, it's coming

i swear to god kaz, katia oughtta show the dang boobie to make up for this wait

If there is a prequel discord server then it was made either by offsite fags or during the hiatus, which means it's inevitably 2 orders of magnitude worse than these threads used to be.

Are you implying there was ever a point when it wasn't pure, undiluted autism?

>katia oughtta show the dang boobie

We all can dream user. That's what fanart is for

Paint doesn't actually count as wearing clothes, user, she already has.

He did draw topless Rajirra.

when? where?
give me the boobie

He already drew us dfc Katia.

I don't think this is what user had in mind.

the good ol bang dang boobie

I would post it but im on my phone and don't wanna get out of my bed after running two miles.

At least we can look forward to nice things.
Don't mind the reference to sleep, that was a response to some random faggot's post that I edited out

At least we can look forward to nice things.
Don't mind the reference to sleep, that was a response to some random faggot's post that I edited out.

He had us do it for him.

Does anyone have the submissions from the "Draw some cat tits" contest a few months back?

Fuck. You.

Yeah, I'm not expecting much from this update but I am hoping it will mean Kaz is actually back.

But that's nothiiiingggg comoooooooon

You didn't like shepherd of the masked?

Do you like Kaz as a person?
I like near everything that he posts online(text) that I've seen, so I've come to the conclusion that I probably like him as a person.
But more like a distant appreciation, I don't feel like we could be very good close friends.

i also like obscure ass tes lore so yeah we would probably get along

>liking tes lore
Go read about the mess that is Akavir. It sounds like a 10 year old wrote it.

so is anyone taking bets on when Kaz is gonna show up?

inb4 (((Kazerad))) just uses it to announce a whole new set of buttons and gimmicks so he can spend a second full year fucking around and collecting stupid furry goy shekels.

>Not getting the stuff for free by completing pointless challenges

lmao GC it gud fag

He sounds like kind of a dick, to be honest.

Every single fucking contest has come out right after I've gone to bed
You'd think NEEThood would guarantee I'd hit at least one

Sup Kaz, when you get here.
I present to you this: A tribute to your comic, surrounded by the ruins of a city whose inhabitants choked and died before they ever got to read the update.

Think about what you did, Kaz.

i'm a little scared of his art showing up in my feed when people are around but followed anyway!! good shit

holy shit Sup Forums captcha is getting real as fuck

I've got almost every image I know of right here: mega.nz/#F!glIn0TLK!w5SP8OiXf6TZqrYqtsaFEA

>Go read about the mess that is Akavir. It sounds like a 10 year old wrote it.

Isn't it mostly bits and pieces of fuzzy history and hearsay? It's pretty realistic for those to sound like they were written by a preteen.

>Why Anonymous Rules

It's less "Anonymous" and more "anonymity". I come from the social sciences, where anonymity is a key tactic used to get accurate data. For all their perceived depravedness, the opinions you see on places like Sup Forums are often very, very close to what you find when polling random sampled populations via methods that don't judge them for their their answer. If more people took these sort of design concepts to heart, the data we receive on things would be much more accurate.

I guess in general, the biggest cause I try to get behind is making people see the demographic reality of groups as their "real" reality. A lot of times visible people will try to override demographic reality with well-written anecdotal examples rather than treating these examples as single datapoints.

>How's it feel knowing nothing you do for the update will be adequate?

Eh, I think it'll go over okay, then in a few months you'll mostly forget about the hiatus and be back to bitching when I take more than a week.

>Every single fucking contest has come out right after I've gone to bed

Want me to do one now? If I don't, this thread will descend into no-update-general chaos.

>Want me to do one now? If I don't, this thread will descend into no-update-general chaos.

no please i have a test tomorrow

>Eh, I think it'll go over okay, then in a few months you'll mostly forget about the hiatus and be back to bitching when I take more than a week.
Was kinda hoping for a more emotional or apologetic answer over level-headed realism, but I'll take it.
I'm not 100% sure it'll be completely forgotten anytime soon since it'll probably just keep getting brought up alongside the post-week bitching over update speed you mentioned.
People will definitely stop giving a shit in short order once you're updating again though, you're not wrong.

I know this is probably the only question you get these days, but...

for real.

UPDATE
WHEN
or atleast an ETA

Blame yourself for spending your time.

I just wanna talk about Katia's soft fuzzy breasts

>Bitching
Usually I dont care if webcomics take hiatuses or have shit uploading schedules but how many times have you assured and promised shit, then when that date came you reassured again, and so on? I am genuinely surprised I've seen little to no complaints about merch. I'm glad you actually did it, since you were already circling that drain that is unreliable webcomics.

why don't you start a thread on /trash/?

>Isn't it mostly bits and pieces of fuzzy history and hearsay?
Yeah, maybe if good writers wrote it. Knowing Bethesda it's probably 100% accurate.

> Want me to do one now? If I don't, this thread will descend into no-update-general chaos.

Do it, Kaz. I need a challenge.

>Eh, I think it'll go over okay, then in a few months you'll mostly forget about the hiatus and be back to bitching when I take more than a week.
Cofirmed for not being Kaz

I dunno, user- those do seem like the kind of assumptions he'd make.

>Yeah, maybe if good writers wrote it. Knowing Bethesda it's probably 100% accurate.

They've never stuck to the lore before, and I don't see reason to assume they'll start now!

I'm calling it now: the next game opens up with the character landing in Akavir, and the Tsaesci are revealed to be Asian humans. One of the dialogue options will be "I heard you were giant snakes", and the Tsaesci will respond with "I'm not surprised the old tales would say that, given how we move in battle".

>but how many times have you assured and promised shit, then when that date came you reassured again, and so on?

I am trying to break that habit! I haven't made a single time estimate yet in this thread.

>Do it, Kaz. I need a challenge.

What kind of contest do you want, user? Or should we put it off, because it'll make fail his test?

>I am trying to break that habit!

>I'm calling it now: the next game opens up with the character landing in Akavir, and the Tsaesci are revealed to be Asian humans. One of the dialogue options will be "I heard you were giant snakes", and the Tsaesci will respond with "I'm not surprised the old tales would say that, given how we move in battle".

What about the "devoured all the akaviri men" line?

Vore already ruined one thing user, they will rewrite it.

I met him during Sadcatcon 2016. He was a really cool dude. I'd probably go again if given the chance.

Kaz have you tried ESO again since they made it slightly less shit?

but i want to slice open a vorefag snake in a long, janky killcam animation, user

That always bugged me, we're told multiple times that men where extinct in akavir, but exploring pale pass and the ruins of the battle there are only human skeletons, despite the Tsaesci being the ones who invaded (who apparently have snake tails at the very least).

SNEK
N
E
K

I WANT A GAME OF THE NEREVARINE'S ADVENTURES IN AKAVIR

>They've never stuck to the lore before, and I don't see reason to assume they'll start now!
But is that because they wanted Tamriel's knowledge of Akavir to be based on incorrect rumors or because Bethesda is a bunch of lazy writers who don't give a shit about consistency?

>Elder Scrolls 2020
>all NPCs are hostile so kiddos can fight instead of boring talking
>slice open vorefag snakes only for bandits to pop out and attack you
Thanks Pete

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

beth is lazier than kaz

Anyone got the one with the sleeping Quill?

I don't think there was one with sleeping quill.

Someone made an edit and it was cute.

I now need to see this edit. Sup Forums make it so.