ROASTIES ARE MAD

>My husband wont share his bankroll
>My husband and I had a wonderful relationship in almost every way, but one area of huge conflict for us was money.
>If you don't work, and all of your money is held in joint accounts, your husband can strip them bare without your knowledge or permission. Then he can file for divorce and you're having to ask your parents for a loan to give an attorney a retainer. Ask me how I know...
>Hes saying, I’ve earned it. But partners in a marriage are so wholly impacted by one another’s careers that in many ways they both are earning that paycheck. If he’s working longer, harder hours to bring in that money, chances are your life is being impacted. At minimum, you’re seeing him less, but probably also taking on the lion’s share of household maintenance and administrative tasks at home to enable him to do it.
>Aside from all of that teamwork stuff, we need to acknowledge the inherent inequalities of the world. Small time, it’s expensive to be a lady! Tampons, birth control and don’t get me started on the various paraphernalia I need post-baby all cost money that guys don’t have to spend.

Why would anyone in their right mind get married in 2016?

chicagonow.com/more-than-just-the-facts-maam/2013/03/five-financial-things-every-married-woman-should-do/

apracticalwedding.com/2015/06/husband-wont-share-bankroll/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3oli0l/guy_is_secretly_loaded_with_cash_but_does_not/
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kg4c5/someone_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/
reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3gq3du/i_31f_came_clean_with_my_34m_fiancee_good_news/?utm_source=mweb_navbar
reddit.com/r/SlutJustice/comments/3go914/comment/cu1ke2h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

marriedfag here with 1 + one more on the way
my life plan was always to have a lot of kids and then die poor, having given them all my wealth

Glad men are starting to wake up and not get involved with biocunts anymore

I don't live the right sort of lifestyle to justify marrying.

Same here honestly.
I want to earn enough money to raise 5 kids and send them all to good schools.

Women would probably blow half the money on shoes and purses to be honest. Its scary how they justify their spending

Enjoy the cheating cunt and ankle biting money drains, leaf.

I always thought it was traditional for the wife to manage the finances if she wasn't working in the West. Guess it's an eastern thing.

No that was standard until the 1960's too.

>Married
>On birth control

Damn, nigga fucked up, and she's worried about divorce. She's right to be worried

how would that work?

Its hard work earning money.

Any used up slut can spend it

Kek, not anymore. We live in a culture where the mother of your children will rob you blind given the chance.

Enjoy the 100million shitskin babies draining your wallet through taxes fucking cuck country.

Having a non-working wife that doesn't have kids to handle is asking for a cucking. What do you think she's going to do all day? Get bored and fuck niggers

Most of those are getting purged thanks to abortions

Poor, Bill.
I always knew that Hillary was the man in the Clinton house but little did i know how bad it actually is.

I'll be praying for you.

My wife has a significantly bigger portfolio than myself, we have seperate accounts and a joint account for bills. She manages most of the money. Shit is cash literally

Yeah I mad.

>cheating cunt
being a little bitter here, aren't we?
consider doing chores and forcing sex once in a while and you'll have better luck

I'm getting married next week and I earn about 30 times more than my wife,lol I'd be retarded to share my finances with her

Shit like this is why I think the Islamists might have a point

that story is sad. those men should have noticed and taken action

I'm gay, maplenigger
I just despise women with a passion due to the shit they've put me and my straight friends through

>I have a sexual bucket list like you wouldn't believe

Yellowstone better fucking blow tomorrow, and take this filthy cunt with it.

Why can't they just admit they are low quality women and too cowardly to admit the truth to their partner?

Because they truly aren't contrite

People prefer soft lies to hard truths. What's preferable, confessing that you are a scheming sack of shit or blaming it on your husband?

That first one
>I could tell I really hurt his feelings
>that's when I started cheating on him
Stick in the knife and twist, eh?

>2016
>Women

>household administrative tasks

wut? daily chores take 20 minutes. are these bitches running secret hospices?

ALSO, FEMINISM

Aside from all of that teamwork stuff, we need to acknowledge the inherent inequalities of the world. Small-time, it’s expensive to be a lady! Tampons, birth control (and don’t get me started on the various paraphernalia I need post-baby) all cost money that guys don’t have to spend.
breally nakes do fhink

Women who see weakness will pounce. It's in their nature.

If they cook every single meal and have kids it can take quite a lot of time. But it's still easier than whatever job the husband is doing.

Why would you ever get emotionally invested with a stepchild? Hahahaha what an idiot. It's not your kid. Don't expect it to act like it.

I want to break her fucking neck

If it was a boy I might because they'd look up to me and probably appreciate what I do. A girl never would though.

>$30,000 in credit card debt
>buying a +$40k car
>complaining about kid's medicine and piano lessons

he's a fucking retard

This is absurd. The genders have truly lost all Faith in each other.
Me and my husband share every cent and we dident even discuss this issue.
If you married you promised you share your life together.
How does this not involve money?
How do you want to raise a family like that?
My parents -hell my even my extended family has shared bank accounts and guess what. No one in our family ist divorced.

We talk about everything we buy if it's more expensive then 40$. Currently we try to put enough money aside because we planing on kids in couple years.

This is how it should be.

>he's inexperienced, only 8 partners

yeah but "administrative tasks" implys actual work.

>My parents -hell my even my extended family has shared bank accounts and guess what. No one in our family ist divorced.

That's called a hostage situation.

I strongly dislike women.

Funnily enough my ex-wife pretty much did this, demonise me in her mind so they she could justify running off with a mate of mine after she blew away all my money...

I mean the last few years of being together, up was months between fucks and when we did it, she basically did the whole dutiful wife thing...

So yea now I can't be fucked with even dating women, too much effort too little pay off, especially since women are such fucking easy lays nowadays...

>go to school for long time
>study very hard
>get high paying job
>marry girl
>studied english/refugee studies
>lots of debt
>decides to leave workforce, be stay at home mom with thousands of dollars of student loan debt
>sends kids to daycare anyway
>never cooks

The average woman contributes nothing to a household

Well of course they're going to frame it in the way that makes them sound like they are doing more.

You sound like a cuck. She'll end up cheating for fun, indulge in condomless sex, and end up pregnant with another man.

>wife has her own bank account and savings.
>i have my own bank account and savings.
>we also have a joint bank account together.
>we deposit what we want in the joint, put the rest in our accounts.

Problem solved, desu.

>there*

My sides have flown to Yellowstone and are preparing to enter the stratosphere.

what is a woman?

a man's desire, a wild beast that shares one's board, the worry with which one gets up in the morning, intertwining lust, a lioness sharing the bed, a clothed viper, a battle willingly chosen, a daily loss, a storm in the house, an excessive burden, a ninewind tempest, a venomous asp, a necessity for the procreation of men, a necessary evil

but what if your wife doesnt have a job

40million nigs and atleast 60million mexicunts.

eliminate all that shit and lock them in breeding farms. boom, problem solved.

I'm the chick man.

I honestly don't know

I mean Jesus Christ what the fuck is the point?

How the fuck do these dipshits think this makes sense anymore?

What the fuck do you bring to the table you tired old fucking cow? You get one life before you die, one shot at this, and you're going to waste fucking time on trying to appease some dumb bitch that can't stop fucking complaining.

Then she lives by your good graces.

I miss prudence. She actually gave good advice. Slate went to shit after she left.

Well, slate doubled down on being shit after she left.

She does. And if she doesn't, she'd be paid a wage/allowance, much like a maid, for cooking, cleaning, etc.

>falling for the vaginal Jew

Why can't you read, user?

How about marrying somebody that contributes.
Also it's normal for a women to stay home until the kids go to school.
At least it should be.

That's why we both work so hard right know.
I'm planning to stay home for two kids which should take around 8 years.

Married fag here too, same sit, one, plus one on the way.
I'm good at 2, but I plan on buying up some of the rentals in my area since they are cheap because slum Lords. Cleaning them up and leaving them to my kids. Along with what I have left at the end.
Me and my wife both have separate accounts. Never had a issue, I need money I ask and she transfers and vice versa. We defiantly would have problems if it was a joint account. Love spending that dosh.

We're getting a wall, dingofucker.

Shit like this makes me moderately OK with being a faggot. At least a man won't be a fucking leech.

>modern "liberated and empowered" women
The irony is these girls become hump and dump material. The sad thing is most of them will still go on to snag unsuspecting beta bux.

>implying women can cheat when they have to raise 6 kids
Pablo is truely the god of relationship advice.

God women are so fucking stupid.

Fatties and women, the two most delusional groups on the planet.

>If he’s working longer, harder hours to bring in that money, chances are your life is being impacted. At minimum, you’re seeing him less, but probably also taking on the lion’s share of household maintenance and administrative tasks at home to enable him to do it.
lel.

i hope that cuck of a husband never shares his finances.

Sluts find a way.

I've had two long-term relationships with modern women. They were both really hot.

Run, guys.

Retards, just go get surrogates to carry your babies.

$ 20k dollars a pop + buy eggs from the hot/smart chicks. Chicks that you would never have a chance at being with.

You won't have to deal with divorce
You won't have to spend money on a woman
You won't have to constantly worry about cheating
You will pass your genes and fulfil your responsibility to nation/race/ancestors

The modern world offers you a solution. Now heed my advice and save yourselves.

I'm never getting married; thanks user.

It's like these dipshits don't realize that having a desire to do something doesn't justify acting on it.

Oh no you're bored in your marriage and have feelings for someone else? I've wanted to fuck my assistant for the past two years but I havne't because I'm not a sack of shit. I can't just fuck her, saying "well she made me feel special after I came home to fucking kraft dinner for the 5th night in a row" and now its magically justified and acceptable behaviour.

Can't wait to get out of this current relationship, I'm just waiting for her to pull something fucking stupid expecting me to just accept that she's allowed to be an irrational cunt so I can say "You know what, get the fuck out we're done".

Joint accounts are garbage. You'll just end up nitpicking each other and spending the same amount anyway. Keep separate accounts, split your bills, know your role and shut your mouth.

Marriage works if you treat it like a partnership and don't play into the goddamn pussy worship so many people are tricked into. You want to be equal? Fine. Go make some equal fucking bank.

no kid = she will have a hard time taking him to the cleaners.

if he has multiple accounts he can horde away money, and if its under "x" amount it doesn't have to be claimed. i forget the amount but i believe its under $10,000.

if she starts going down hill he can withdraw the funds and hide it. no way for her to know.

men have to protect themselves from women like her. shes simply in it for the money.

yeah there are truly dick bags out there, but WAY to many women have, and continue to take advantage of it. to many truly innocent men getting taken to the cleaners by cheating / dirty women.

here's an interesting one from reddit:
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3oli0l/guy_is_secretly_loaded_with_cash_but_does_not/

its originally from reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kg4c5/someone_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/ that she deleted after they called her out.

no bro you ruin that pussy so she's a burnt out chubby goblin with 7 kids

Question: How does alimony work in lesbian marriages? Getting married to my fiance and long term gf sometime in the spring and although im 99% sure we will always be together, iv always wondered how it would work if we got divorced since most courts seem to be biased against males.

That story had a happy ending-

Pt2

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3gq3du/i_31f_came_clean_with_my_34m_fiancee_good_news/?utm_source=mweb_navbar

Pt3

reddit.com/r/SlutJustice/comments/3go914/comment/cu1ke2h

That chick got blown out so fucking hard.

Sluts
Find
A
Way

Fucker, go find someone that can leave her stupid jealousy at the door and let you bring your accountant to bed. Your accountant doesn't want to get double-teamed by you and your slut wife? Fine, go find an equally hot chick that's down with it.

Monogamy works financially, it doesn't work if you apply old-school values to it and feel that it means fucking the same person for the rest of your life.

>Why would anyone in their right mind get married in 2016?
And that is exactly what "they" wanted. "They" made a point to destroy the sanctity of marriage. Think back to before 1970, when marriage was a beautiful union between a man and a woman. The man had certain responsibilities and the woman had certain responsibilities. Yes, there were still bad marriages that existed, and sucky women and abusive men, but the majority of marriages were for live and were loving and healthy and strong family units. The man thought nothing of sharing his money with his wife, because they were a union creating a loving family, even if kids never came, they were still a union, a partnership, for life. "They" destroyed what marriage is so now young people look at marriage as nothing more than a business transaction and it is horrid.

Not with 6 kids they don't. Any downtime leads to the possibility of cheating. Any time they don't spend on housework and taking care of offspring is time that cheating could occur. All you need is to keep them busy until they hit the "wall" that they hit biologically.

Refer to any Catholic family

Anti-marriage threads are some of the most effective goybait on Sup Forums.

Thank you

Marriage wasn't destroyed, it was changed. In a biblical sense, sure it was fucking decimated, but rather than having different roles, you now have the same roles split between two people. As a man, I have equal responsibility raising children whereas the woman has an equal responsibility to bring home a paycheck.

The problem happens when one side doesn't fucking catch on and thinks they can get by on their traditional pre-1970's role. It doesn't fucking work anymore in middle America.

Low quality sluts are low quality sluts. When you raise entire generations on thought of instant sexual gratofcoatipn, and further popularize sexually explicit entertainer, society crumbles. Men lose interest in women and women lose interest in men.

Love becomes a solipsistic process of raw instinct. At some point a couple just needs to do away with their sexuality for the benefit of their environment. You keep pushing mass entertainment and people forget this.

>pretending housework is hard
>administrative tasks
KEK

Well if you can't control your woman -> wife, then you are a beta. Got money, house, children, and a loyal wife. White + white = right

No shit. Getting white men to willingly remove themselves from the gene pool because they are so terrified of having to actually be able to judge a woman's character enough to know shes not going to cheat on them is the greatest thing the jews ever did.

Nothing wrong with biocunts my dude, just pick one that isn't worthless.

Can confirmed. I was a lil shit to my step dad. Got better though and feel bad for treating him like 2nd class.

if housework isnt hard then why do divorce rates sky rocket when the men suddenly have to do some of them? I mean if they arent hard then the men wouldnt care, but obviously they do

Normally it's the fact that the man works for 8-10 hours a day and then she expects him to do more. If you stay at home you handle that shit.

oh my god that is some concentrated hamstering right there

>easily under 200 lb
vague, worded it like some achievement
>ppl are shocked at my weight
appealing to unverifiable third party
>ROUGHLY an hour of INTENSE yoga
embellishing her laziness, 100% exaggeration, you can tell she's the type to slack off the end
>think bigger boned, higher fat%, more muscular Madonna
She's too ugly herself so she'd prefer if your mental image of her is substituted with that of a celebrity's
>shit pic, abs aren't as visible since I didn't work out
This isn't even her final form. Bitch only using 90% of her sexiness here. Lmao bitch obv looks like she's sucking in her gut. Prob spent half an hour gettin the right angle and lighting

* Gratification

not whatever the fuck that was.

But yeah I think Sup Forumshad this discussion when Refn's Neon Demon came out. People were going wild over its degeneracy.

>step dad
Wow your moms son, didn't kill yourself or go gay yet lol. Defective memetic material.

Need to find a way for women to be replaced. Imagine where humanity could go without their shit.

No matter how smart you think you are faggot, you're not going to smack the conniving whore out of a woman, just like you're never going to smack the feral out of a nigger.

You're not fooling me Jew.

Whoever makes more money between the two of you is the one that will get fucked in divorce court.
Good luck.