Since now Dunkirk is a smash hit and he's getting praise for his performance what is next in his career?

Since now Dunkirk is a smash hit and he's getting praise for his performance what is next in his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nE-3ZwoxWQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully he's the next lead singer of linkin park

He said he was done.

Really?

Want to know what's sad?

He has a really badly receding hairline, at only 23. He's not going to make it out of his 20's with a full head of hair. Worse than Cavill and Nolan combined.

His career is doomed.

Also, you have to be a moron to think Harry Styles auditioned for this role. He has no desire to be an actor. Warner Bros paid him a SHIT TON of cash to do some acting lessons and play a minor role in Dunkirk. He was then used in all of the marketing.

Just type 'Dunkirk' into twitter and look at the massive fandom this guy has. Everything that was released about the movie circulated social media because of his fanbase.

Maybe with a shaved head he'll finally look like a man.

damn
it's gotten really bad real fast.

britbong genes

if hes smart he'll get expensive hairplugs

Sitting on my dick

At 23? Won't help too much. Look at Ed Sheeran. Dude has a big FUT scar, like where they take a big strip of skin, on the back of his head. And the dude is still doing the combforward at only 26.

Hair transplants are wonderful, if you don't have really bad early onset mpb which I'm afraid Harry has. He'll never be bald though. He's get a good wig and deny anything.

Bringing rock music and non capeshit back to the mainstream. Who'd have thought

ed sheeran is ginger with thin, awful hair

harry has thick hair all along the sides, it would look fine after a transplant.

His solo album was pretty great desu

there are lot of perfectly fine hair transplants, the technology has grown now and I'm sure hollywood has some excellent surgeons that he can afford

youtube.com/watch?v=nE-3ZwoxWQE
kino desu

His situation is nearly ideal for hair transplants. Not comparable to Sheeran at all.

Sure, keep telling that to yourself, hairlet

how so?
That's impressive. Although it is thin. He has a YouTube channel. It's real. It's him at home and his hair is thin as fuck. Even if you get a HT, you still need to do something about the other hair falling out. This is him at the Oscars. He is wearing a shit ton of concealers like Toppik.

Releasing that gay sex tape

your image just sort of proves my point, he has thin awful hair so transplants didn't do much.

Nobody notices though. Only an insecure receding/balding person would pay this much attention to such things. Looks like you've got some growing up to do.

>OP asks about Harry's acting career
>Full thread of fags talking about his hair

My nigga.

Niqqa when youre that rich/famous/handsome its doesnt matter if u have shit hair genes. This niqqa could get his nose chopped off and hed still get loads of pussy

Why is he dressed as ace Ventura?

Nigga just how obsessed are you with other dude's hairlines.

that was my fucking point, idiot. Even a HT doesnt do shit if you start balding in your early 20s. You're bound for baldness.

What did he mean by this?

Asking for a friend, but what if you start in your 10's

good for him desu.