youtube.com/watch?v=MEz-jp0_Naw

youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8

KEKKEKEKEK

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk

>this photo

Every. single. fucking. time.

OPs \\ 98

a

I had no idea just how hypocritical and insane liberals were till I started paying attention to this circus.

I used to consider myself to be a liberal at one point. I can no longer be involved with their hypocrisy and intent on self destruction. Fuck the left and everything about them.

>People who think Jihads are just Muslim crusades.

You know you can identify with liberal ideologies without giving into the circus act right?

Nope. It takes mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance to be a leftist. In other words you are mentally ill.

>I had no idea just how hypocritical and insane liberals were till I started paying attention to this circus.

I first realized Liberals were retarded when the only reason they voted for Obama was because he was Black.

Like, really? That's the only reason? Fucking idiots.

can you though? can you really?

>implying liberalism = leftism
please learn things

Why wouldn't you, are you so intellectually lazy as to be incapable of having your own opinions rather than re-espousing others rhetoric?

Antoine va te coucher.

pretty sure the attackers were european nationals

>mfw I've been sharing these vids all over Younow
>mfw kids watch them and laugh

That only proves that being born here does not automatically lead to assimilation.

when they say "european national" you know they mean muslim, otherwise they would just have said swiss man or something

it's like the opposite of coulter's law out there

It's the European equivalent to "youths" and "rowdy teens"