Clinton leads in 4 more battleground states, 2 by double digits: New polls

yahoo.com/finance/news/clinton-leads-4-more-battleground-153004954.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLNbK8THl0
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=f2FP-_Mly6o
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't really believe Trump had a chance did you? This was decided long ago

Yahoo has always been a liberal echo chamber. Their polls are shit. Well, all polls are shit really.

It's a good time to be a Democrat.

internal polling puts trump ahead by like 93%

literally the only people who support hillary are people on TV News and random celebrities

>Unironically thinking -ANYONE- supports hillary

only retards and people who should be lobotomized support that fucking corrupt whore.

Can we get an actual independent group to do a poll?

Literally every poll is done by groups that are owned by the Clintons. Literally every group is confirmed working for the Clintons. Literally every group polling has leaks showing that they take commands directly from the Clintons.

>Echo chamber

Isn't using language like that a bannable offense here?
Better drop some more "cucks" and "shills" to keep your edgelord self-confidence

Nah, let them have their polls.

Trump was always a joke candidate and the people who didn't realize it were dumb.

Longroom had Trump leading by 2 points before their website closed, there's still hope.

No

I want a poll from an independent group

Why doesn't InfoWars do a poll? They could scream from the roof tops about rigging if they did one and it showed opposite of what these stations are showing.

>Literally
You sound like a valley girl

holy fuck user, you sound like a frustrated passive aggressive psycho, you ought to take a breath and maybe even a chill pill

Are you new or something?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLNbK8THl0

> one nothing's wrong with me
> two nothing's wrong with me

the denial is STRONG

Trump is an embarrassment to American intelligence and the fact that he even made it to the nominee is an indictment on the republican party.

You've let your party be overrun by racist, rednecks, and high school drop outs.

No one ever thought Trump had a chance to win; smart people, at least. .

HAHAHAHAHAHA
"Unskewed polls"
GET FUCKED LEAF

Kek at the "white men without a college education" who make up Trump's voting base. You got scammed by a New York con artist. And a bad one at that.

Trump has done more for the liberal movement globally than anyone in a generation maybe two. Lel.

This. The Right tried spouted this whole unskewedpolls.com crap last time. And got absolutely destroyed.

THIS, only someone as hated as him can have it where Hillary will win by a landslide.

And have Florida and maybe even Georgia go Blue.

Trump has made it so that we will not see another republican presidents for another 12 years or more.

Ur right, my bad y'all. Haven't had my similac today.

>You've let your party be overrun by racist, rednecks, and high school drop outs.
>No one ever thought Trump had a chance to win; smart people, at least. .

You're legitimately a stereotype Liberal

>I'm smarter than all of you
>You're all just rednecks, r-racists, b-bigots, m-m-malfunction

this is what you sound like.

Protip:

1. Nobody wants someone who can't walk up a flight of stairs to be president
2. Nobody wants a corrupt individual to be president
3. Nobody wants more illegal immigration, legalization of illegal immigrants, or fucking REFUGEES (HILLARY WANTS ALL OF THESE).
4. "TAXES SHOULD BE RAISED ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!" - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

fucking shills I swear either TROLLS have started taking over for SHILLS or they've been BOTH AND THE SAME the ENTIRE TIME.

>Clinton leads in 4 more battleground states,

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

1 you're way behind in times son, the American demography has switched so fast and so far that trumps message is not of patriotism anymore if it ever was

2 even if what you're saying is true, no one wants a clown who can't be serious for 24 hours straight, everything is a joke, everything is sarcasm even the cucks at Fox news are laughing at the guy.

as much as the cons are trying to bait their audience that nothing is happening something is surely happening and is not good for your cause

good I can afford a new house now

thanks for the New Israeli Shekels. Just received your transfer.

niggergedon 2 electric boogaloo will fix this.... well that and rafugees gone wild : european edition

you think black people will behave under clintons race bating or that letting "those" people in is a good idea? by november liberals will be forced to back pedal on all that and hillary will lead the flip flopping. but independents wont buy it and liberals will be discouraged from voting

Whoever the hell these ppl are 1) do not seem to show up to stump speeches 2) do not seem to support her on social media (and thats including the net effect of CTR)
Every pro-Trump post has majority supporting comments, every HRC post has ALL anti-Hillary vitriol.
I wish we could get more internal polling #s. I know you CTR fags know how bad it is.
Who here is seeing any Hillary yard signs? That is a 3rd OBJECTIVE measure.

>(((yahoo news)))

>CO
>VA
Were going blue...

>FL
Down 2-4 doesn't mean shit.

>NC
Bullshit.

it's ok

The true denial is in believing any of the purported stereotypes credited with Trumps success thus far actually vote rather than face the truth that your country is in fact,largely racist and bigoted.You should really stop being a nigger apologist and get with the goddamn program.

>(((polls)))

It won't be after debate 1 when the next wikileaks batch gets released 90 minutes before showtime.

No surprise here.

Serious question tho: Will Julian Assange's "October surprise" have a negative effect on Hillary's campaign?

His last leak resulted in DNC officials resigning. Whatever he leaks two months from now (and it allegedly involves her arming ISIS) could be major ammo for Trump during the debates. That's the main reason why Assange is waiting to release it in the fall. Make no mistake, he's not a fanatical Trump supporter, but he wants Hillary to lose.

The left is promoting phony polls because they want the public to believe the results in November when Soros' cronies pull off massive voter fraud.

>implying stereotypes are baseless

According to Roger Stone (and Im perfectly willing to admit its bs, altho his analysis during the entire primary was pristine), who says he's been in contact with a mutual acquaintance of Julians, there will be coordinated releases before all 3 debates as well as the final Oct surprise coup-de-grace. There wont be enough sedative in the world to inject into her.

>hackers
Bullying women helps them, especially bullying coming from trump

>as much as the cons are trying to bait their audience that nothing is happening something is surely happening and is not good for your cause

I'm a Centrist.

Anyone who uses logic and reasoning as their compass knows that Hillary Rodham Clinton is the absolute worst choice.

She is the Mitt Romney of 2016. Corrupt flip-flopper that has to try to get as much support as she can (but will fail because nobody likes a two-face).

UGH, I can't wait till Queen Hill is president and this board returns back to normal.

>Bullying women helps them

Exposing the truth is now "bullying"?

And the last round of emails resulted in Wasserman-Schultz and Amy Dacey stepping down.

Imagine the constant state of scandal and blackmail the Hillary administration will be under. If you like to hate on government and libtards the next 4 to 8 years are going to be very entertaining.

That's right goyim, believe those polls

Its over, only salvage is voting the Johnson

poor little trump fags holding on to lost hopes.

> muh e mails
> muh health
> muh bengazhi
> muh debates

I said it from the beginning, this was trumps election to lose and sure he did a number in himself.

>>#85246669#
[ ]Record Corrected
[x]Record NOT Corrected

>>#85247302#
[ ]Record Corrected
[x]Record NOT Corrected

>has to try to get as much support

it's you trump fags trying to force people to like your shit candidate, no body likes Hilary Clinton she is winning cus most people despise trump that's it and nothing that is done from here to November will change that.

Its already the case.
If the dailycaller source is to be believed, and no indications given it shouldn't (admittedly none confirming either, as well as pin drop silence in MSM) her administration will have an ongoing FBI investigation from day 1.
They do comparmentalize this stuff well and still manage to stay competent (by that i mean continue to fill their pockets thru foreign and domestic grift)

You work on making sure grandma makes it up the handicap ramp ok.

take your pills grandpa this site is only for cool kids

>yahoo

Can someone honestly redpill me why Hillary got such a high bump from the dnc? I mean Trump has said way worse shit then that whole khan thing. The libtards at work barely even talked about it. Plus what has happened in the polls is way bigger then a normal convention bump. Plus on top of that the convention was pretty rough with the Bernie people and there were the DNC leaks with promises of more to come. Plus Trump was ahead in most polls the week before.

I'm really not that big of a conspiracy theorist but it really makes me think the polls are being manipulated.

Even though I hate Clinton, Trump is running a horrible campaign right now.

Hillary is literally just kind of staying quiet or sticking to safe statements. That's kind of what she's done the whole time and it fucking works. Sometimes the best thing to do is stay fucking quiet. After he got the nomination, Trump should have just shut the fuck up and kept it safe. Throw an occasional jab at the democrats but try to stay within a more centrist viewpoint.

Or really just shut the fuck until the debates, that's all he needed to do. All these comments and fuck ups, just SHUT UP Trump. You're screwing us.

Ignoring all polls, I predict that Hillary will win because:

(1) A VAST majority of blacks will vote for her.

(2) A VAST majority of hispanics will vote for her.

In other words, race/ethnicity will determine the vote.

Who are the people supporting Shillary in Florida? Is it just Miami Dade? I don't see any Hillary support except outside the regular black areas.

Would have been fine if Romney didn't throw the whol election by being a no show and letting a moderator debate for Obama.

Clinton 44% (Tie)
Trump 44%

In fucking Indiana.

It's over.

Probably Broward/Palm Beach

>>#85247861#
kill yourself faggot oh and

[ ]Record Corrected
[x]Record NOT Corrected

fpbp

It was decided when Hillary had Trump run. Rubio, Cruz, Jeb!™, Cristie, and Kaisich would have trounced Hillary. Yet, they all got knocked around by Trump who hasn't a chance in hell in the general.

Think about it.

We already know both those things.
Though eay less blacks are actually gonna vote because she isn't black, while a lot more whites will vote.

Not an argument

Well it has done the last 2 elections. The Democrats are basically guarenteed 30% of the votes so only have to convince less than 35% of whites to vote for them to win and given their stranglehold on the media and academia that isn't hard.

She carried the black vote by a wider margin during the primaries than Obama did.

The Clinton brand is exceptionally popular in that community - especially her Husband. THey'll come out to vote for her.

literally celebrities and shit like that.

the Bernie cucks bent the knee on the last minute, the Bernie or bust movement was shunned down and anymore who kept with the crap was immediately isolated by the social circle which in liberal terms mean slow death to your social life.

even the cucks outside protesting were saying they'll vote for Clinton but they were making a stink cus they wanted their ideas to be granted. no ttp, free shit and so on.

Hilary is universally hated but in the words of Cameron if trump is good a something is uniting people against him

he really stumped himself with the shoot hillary thing.

also yes khan was very bad for trump.

That is red meat to conservatives mind you. Sure fag libs and the media shit their pants but who give a fuck about them.

CTR shill doesnt know. Will never know.

they are saying they are going to vote for hillary; but they wont

just like fucking democrats always do hahaha

Why do you guys care about polls?

The rig has been in for a long time and some rollercoaster poll-stats wont change anything.

Hillary gets indicted or she gets the presidency.

nah, the debates will wash away all his previous comments

noone will fucking remember

no one gives a fuck anymore, you're wasting your time posting these

This. Did Hillary did not escape multiple convictions without being a woman who can do things. And Trump's entire skill is convincing people he's better than what he actually is. Look at Trump steaks, repackaged normal steaks. Trump iced water. Trump everything.

>and nothing that is done from here to November will change that.

Dukakis folks were saying the same thing when you were still sperm.

The Democratic nominee's campaign was destroyed because of an October surprise.

As it so happens, Julian Assange plans to release a surprise of his own this October...

History has a funny way of repeating itself, sport.

Yes but the actual percentage of nigs that will vote will go from 70% during the Obama years, will drop back down to 60% or below.

No it isn't you twat. No one has a majority stake in all those companies. No one has enough money.

Assuming it was, how would a CEO tell a building full of snoopy idealistic truth seekers to rig the elections?

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Also she's committed perjury several times before congress. Those nasty perjuries have a way of biting you in the ass.

>muh emails
>muh bengazi

They are not going away. They will only amplify. Your candidate is severely flawed. Your only benefit is that the system is sicker than she is.

There is a 0% chance that Hillary Clinton will assume the presidency.

Highest odds goes to wikileaks dropping a massive leak in October and utterly collapsing her support. I look forward to the amusingly high chance that her internal emails will contain racially tinged rants and self serving diatribe about the importance of sucking donor cock.

Not hillary.com
She ain't that attractive, never was.

How the fuck does Trump win Pennsylvania?

The electoral map is strongly in favor of democrats. I don't think a republican will ever win again.

How the fuck did Bernie win so many rust-belt primaries despite trailing Hillary?

>tfw second american revolution

can't say i didn't warn u

i warned u bro

who the confederate vs the union again?

the only idiots that would rise a fuzz will be the Dixie cucks

Trump arsenic. Kills you even faster.

Chose your demon
youtube.com/watch?v=f2FP-_Mly6o
or
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ

They are both good friends, both liars, wishy washy pieces of shit.

This level of denial is interesting to see.

I wonder what would happen when dozens of trump supporters have the truth dawn on them?

That's what Romney did and it ended up fucking him over because it allowed Obama to mold the narrative that Romney was an elusive rich guy who only wanted the office to help out his corporate masters. Which was probably true, but regardless the narrative was crafted, and Obama crushed him with that. It's not about "remaining silent" it's about trying to control the narrative,and Trump needs to do a better job of countering the current narrative.

Sure she does.

If you're trying to concern troll me, good luck. I'm already blackpilled.

I can't wait to see based Barry pass the torch to HRC on inaguaration day. He's had to deal with so much bullshit from republicans in the past 8 years.