If a 30 year old man and a 17 year old woman inoccently fall in love with each other and both consent to do start...

If a 30 year old man and a 17 year old woman inoccently fall in love with each other and both consent to do start dating why should the law have anything to do with it.

Notice how I did not up bring up the word sex or kiss.

Go away Slant eyed pedo.

She's really cute.

When did I borrow you my ID?

Lets be real here bored Navy poster
The people in your scenerio especially the adult hasn't done anything wrong LEGALLY however society will see that adult as a piece of shit and I'm sure some asshole will think he's doing the world a great service by stabbing him/her while their on a date in the park

If they believe love truly conquers all then they have my support, there's more important things to spend my hate on than that couple.

>believing love exist
He just wants to fugg her butt. I'm all for it but honestly believing the love meme is pretty childish.

I don't think there are many states in the US where it's illegal to fuck a 17 year old.

If a middle aged prophet-conqueror and a six year old woman innocently fall in love with each other and both consent to marry them why should the law have anything to do with it?

>17
The law literally doesn't give a fuck here.

What about wizards? (30+ year old virgins)
Obviously so much loneliness would breed nothing but the deepest desire for love, and loli would fulfill that desire.

Notice that again I'm not bringing up sexuality, just inoccent relationship.

>dating

"dating" is fucking bullshit. If man wants to be wth girl he can ask her fathe rfor [ermission yo court her with intention to marry her.

why doesn't the 30 year old man just wait til she turns 18

Stop posting the shopped version.

You bypass the law, by wooing her parents as well.

She(the minor), has to make the case to her parents that this IS what honorable young women are supposed to do.

...given, you are willing to get married to her of course!

>notice again blah blah blah.
You wanna fugg some lolis nipsan. We all know it and you know it. Also we all want love but that dosent mean it fucking exist

17 is old enough in most countries hell even in most states 17 is legal.
Only in 11 states is 18 the age of consent.

waiting is a sure way to kill a relationship.

sex is implied because a 17 and 30 year old have fuck all to talk about.

that a bad idea user. you put your dick on the shoulder of mother of the chick your dating you are going to have problems

either she puts it in her mouth and you got problems or she freaks out .its a no win situation

So like...you guys werent this retarded until after we nuked you,right?

In Brazil anything older than 14 is 100% legal and I agree with it.

falling in love is a meme.

What's it like being retarded

Age of consent should be replaced with consent of the father
Doesnt matter if the girl is 13 or 30 until she is married she is his property

K.... Keep me informed

I know what it was about. but you know what I mean

Fucking exactly this. Girl belongs to her father until he has her married. The State should have no say in when he's allowed to have her married.

if he fuck her brain out it's fine to me
maybe not with the real world tho

This.
17 year old girl is about as retarded as they come without actual mental deficiencies, just trick them until it's legal.

The marriage was of political importance. She was the daughter of some big wig during his time. Most marriages were political back then.

English teacher in training?

I don't know. People love to throw a shitfit over teens and older men together.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Lol a mud shill

Nah, the 30 year old man just needs to remain persistent and firm. If any real friction arises, the girl will be 18 by then. And the parents will not want to ruin their chances of being in their grandchildren's life.