So hows it gonna happen tomorrow /pol nukes volcano civil war what?

So hows it gonna happen tomorrow /pol nukes volcano civil war what?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/love.randalin/
quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
strawpoll.me/10988332
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Sup Forums think something is gonna happen on the 14th?

Georgia guide stones I think it's called.

So you guys think the world will end or something because some fucking rocks said so?

ashlands

If this shit happens I am getting my friend, guns from my paps house and driving wayyyyy out of the country. I kinda hope this happens.

Raining ash won't kill anyone

It's time Allah punish you infidels using nature

The thickness of the ash will make lot's of people
to die from lack of oxygen, and the size of the actual ash cloud will cover sunlight from reaching crops

SORRY I CANT SPELL I AN IMMIGRANT AND HAVE AUTISM

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>mfw the weak will die
>mfw the roaches will scurry
>mfw The American Empire rises from the ashes

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guys what if Bill or Hillary die from complications of their respectful illnesses because of the ash

its not ash its volcanic glass. it doesnt just coat the ground it buries everything in feeeet of powdered glass that kills all the plants and animals, we all die too.

when that sleeping super monster rises to the skies it will be an extinction level event that will kill everyone without access to the secret continent under Antarctica or the secret lunar cities.

the oceans be ruined. the skies will be so black the sunlight reaching sea level will be insufficient for plankton to photosynthesize so the food chains will be destroyed and the oxygen level in the water will drop to levels that cannot support marine life. the reefs will die when the coral starves and all the beaches of the earth will be a black frothy cement made of glass salt and the dead.

the decades will pass and life will start again.
maybe the next attempt at advanced animals won't have niggers.

Morrowind v2

Considering the ocean marine life supplies 95% of the world's oxygen, this does not bode well for us.

Will you knock it off with your /x/ tier threads.

Check my fucking dubs, and go back where you came from

Is dolphin kill?

I think you guys missed the most important outcome;

Only red states are affected.

you jew. this is a good thread.
>may the magma flood your asshole and turn you into a faggot statue for all future generations of future life to piss on.
you just dont understand how to be politically incorrect about volcanoes

And in turn, rural folks are exponentially more likely to survive than cityfags.

If anything, it'll kill all the beaner welfare leeches.

THICC

>Drumpf supporters threatening violence because their clown daddy is losing
And you wonder why the world hates us.

Yes :)

i came a thousand times

Can you even buy anything with two cents? A single Hershey's Kiss?

Why would you stand 50 ft from a burning GAS STATION?

>>the skies will be so black the sunlight reaching sea level will be insufficient for plankton to photosynthesize so the food chains will be destroyed and the oxygen level in the water will drop to levels that cannot support marine life.

Thank God, this summer has been way too fucking hot. At least we can die in the shade.

did you not understand the thread ?
the OP was asking us how the world will end,
there wasn't a threat you victim complex piece of trash.
>look at your picture, look at what you said and who you are. everyone here is worse for your presence and your awful contribution.
you should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. you disappoint us all.

to a woman that's been dead for at least 100 years.

I have no qualms with this post

DEFORMITIES R MY FETISH

I'm going to need sauce on that

>tfw none of my State is effected by the eruption
feels good

T MINUS ONE MINUTE TIL MIDNIGHT IN THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF NORTH AMERICA. THE EAST. SHIT ALL IS HABBEDING BREH. GO BILL THE PSYCHIATRIST

instagram.com/love.randalin/
Took a couple minutes to find it, but I did it just 4 u.

Apparently, it's not a deformity, but I don't exactly call an instagram description a doctors diagnosis.

This. It's over go home

>what is silicosis of the lungs

oh, you'll be effected. none of this continent will be alive 140 hours into the massive, massive, gargantuan explosive eruption of the giant mega ultra death super volcano. it will kill everyone and everything. goats, gorillas..... you name it. fucking dead.

HIGH TEST
I
H
H

T
E
S
T

TOO THICC

Cmon yellowstone!

are you retarded?

>half fit cute
>half basically a fat woman lower body

Not sure if fuck or kill.

Pedro don't act like you've got standards

So i checked the new blast radius for the yellow stone thing most of america is fucked but the tip of Florida and Texas we all fucked boys now for russia to save the world and why must god be so cruel as to kill all of the people and not saving the pure

>quit scaring the retards
quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
We'd be seeing WAY stronger and more frequent than this.

well lets hope it does go off killing all the degenerates and not the good anons in this thread

this. if there was anything it would be all over the news. ebola didn't even kill like even 5% of what this erupting would kill, and it was in the news for months.
>muh loominati
all you want. clickbait is still clickbait. if anything was going on, we would be hearing about it in all caps from at least 300 news sources.

>tfw live in Montana
>tfw the beautiful valley I live in will be completely fucked over if yellowstone erupts
>tfw my childhood will be gone
Why is life so cruel? Please don't blow up in my lifetime, Yellowstone. Or in the next 400 years.

don't ruin our fun. this is all part of making america great again.
>the white people will kill the volcano for your with our technology and science. just sit tight you lesser hominid species, while we do everything while enduring the burden inherent to your parasitic nature.
>we will ensure you will continue to be an infestation and blight on our progress towards a better future in which we are free to be alone and build things in prosperity, which is the instinct passed down to us from our ancestors, muddied though it has become, we will fix it.

Now i hope the blast takes you with it if it happens
cuck stop ruining everyone's party man i want the world to end so i can survive and fuck some real lolis

Sucks to be you fuckers, i live in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio

dubs of supreme science and truth.
absolutely valid to logic and reason.

>Not sure if fuck or kill.
When not sure always fuck first. You can always kill later, but you can't fuck later after they decompose.

>deactivating atoms level

If it's still warm......

Nice try yellowstone

you just have too weak of a mind to appreciate satire. in this example its a drastic exaggeration on a basically true but widely contested theme.
>one day your daddy will pay for teachers that will help you with your deficiencies. then hopefully you will help make america great again.

MODS
O
D
S

Holy fucking shit, how long until you're tired of proclaiming it's the end of all days tomorrow because a rock said so?

GG when niggers rise up in the us to kill the white man or does the white man rise up and kill niggers?

is the race war starting?
Can i crib stomp a nigger now

on FIRE tonight ladies.
>

did the guidestones give a datE?

Sup Forums has been predicting yellowstone erupting since /new/

>i live in the Texas
Condolences.

Yellowstone is over 100 times more powerful that Krakatoa, which was heard 2000 miles away, and ruptured the eardrums of people who were 40 miles away. Just let that sink in.

curb stomp*

i heard a rumor the volcano is Anti-Semitic.

Is that the Mexican versons of the bullies from Karate Kid?

You said it yourself. Sup Forums will nuke the volcano civil war. Someone has to put a stop to these out of control volcanoes.

>tfw In the kill zone

Not even bothered. Montana is literally the best thing the US has and if it's lost then the US isn't worth it anymore.

The fire rises.

Those in close proximity will die
It'll destroy a lot of crops and livestock

Hello fellow Montanafag. What city you from? I'm from methhead central aka Kalispell.

>What is Pompeii

how does it barely touch california but shits all over most of Texas? that's fucked up
>tfw still out of the danger

Yellowstone has had eruptions that big. It very likely won't have eruptions like that again.

Yellowstone's "imminent eruption" is a giant meme. The magma chamber is depleted. It is very likely incapable of producing the pressures required to produce a Huckleberry Ridge or Lava Creek (the eruptions that were krakatoa x1000) like eruption again. The plume has likely moved east, or more precisely the plate has moved west (indicated by seismic data showing the yellowstone magma chamber has a low % of melt). The Hotspot is probably feeding a new magma chamber to the NE, which will take millions of years to erupt.

t. A geologist who has actually done field work in Yellowstone

So are you saying that I get to live to see the end of Attack on titan?

I don't fucking care

just happen already

Eugene, Oregonfag here.

Think it would be better or worse down here in the valley?

What do you think about the campi flegrei supervolcano? Am i doomed or not?

Because you guys are shit nobody cares about?

I seriously hope it erupts so the faggots who are saying they are safe within the US die

Dubs of truth, i'm gonna kek when you nignogs try to come with some dumb shit for not erupting.

strawpoll.me/10988332

I'm from hippyville Missoula.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled if that is actually the case and you're not just RPing. I just found simple data online and aligned it with previous accounts of Krakatoa.

Do you have any proof of your credentials? I would very muck like the actual relief of mind.

have these threads literally become shitpost central?

>shitpost central
Sounds pretty substandard to every lehabbidingxDDD thread ever. These ones are just especially pumped up with autism because rocks.

So if it ever erupts it'll probably be St.Helens the sequel?

Los locos kick your ass...

HAARP time-shift continuum a'la Steins Gate. We blew ourselves up a few times. We're more effective at it now.

>it's all the rocks

dem earth turds been spreading the AIDS again reeeee