I finally get it

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/the_real_meaning_of_the_right_wing_conspiracy_theories_about_hillary_s_health.html
I finally get why all the DRUMPFKINS are trying to meme hillary being sick into reality. They are scared
>[Hillary's illness] is the speculation of desperate men hoping for a deus ex machina to save them from a Clinton presidency. That means that on some level, these men are starting to understand that this future is bearing down on them. If they’re living out the Kübler-Ross stages of grief, this is denial. One can only imagine what the next phase is going to look like: anger.

Wow
Consider my record corrected

I finally get why all the HILLSHILLS are trying to meme trump being racist into reality. They are scared
>[Trump's racism] is the speculation of desperate women hoping for a deus ex machina to save them from a Trump presidency. That means that on some level, these women are starting to understand that this future is bearing down on them. If they’re living out the Kübler-Ross stages of grief, this is denial. One can only imagine what the next phase is going to look like: anger.

Trump's older than her, though....

And before you do it.
(((Goldberg)))
Just because she is possibly jewish does not mean she is part of some fucking conspiracy.

>(((Goldberg)))

Coincidences upon coincidences.

kek.

sage

Goldberg

Errytime

PURE

Or she really does have health issues and the Democrats should have considered that before literally staging a conspiracy to hand her the primaries.

>(((Goldberg)))

COINCIDENCE

first thing I noticed.

GOYIM

Literally.

>When irrefutable evidence is thrown away because of media manipulation

Hillary's deteriorating health isn't speculation, it's an observable fact.

That is if you're actively trying to observe rather than just swallowing all the garbage the MSM shits into our faces.

So what if her name has Jewish origins? This type of anti-semitic rhetoric is both inflammatory and dangerous.

There is no strong, underlying proof of any Jewish conspiracy.

We see you, you crooked, nosed, gold hoarding excuse for a people.

>Goldberg

Thank you for correcting the record

Yet -bergs tend to be the endings in many reporters writing pro-agenda news articles.

(((Goldberg))) sage ctr threads

kek

>Just because she is possibly jewish does not mean she is part of some fucking conspiracy
That you greatest ally, consider my ledgers updated

To be fair -berg is Germanic. It's just that the Yids stole bits and pieces from tons of languages

oh the meme!
oy vey!

We'll correct our record when you correct your brain.

Looks like my Record has been Corrected.

It's Trump who is clearly faltering, not Hillary. But it's part of the narrative that's available to the right wing because Hillary is female - to pretend she's somehow frail or deficient, because that's how we see old women. Of course, the opposite is true - it's men that weaken and die younger than women do.

Hillary is clearly a hardy person, mentally and physically. The GOP has nominated an overweight elderly man with a personality disorder, who by his own account doesn't sleep very much and who appears to be cracking mentally under the strain. It must gall them to watch this female Energizer bunny running rings around him, and it's only going to get worse when she makes him look like a fool at the debates.

The right thrives on dishonesty, and they're not even subtle about it. They've gotten so used to having the dumbest fans in the world, that they keep thinking they can pull the same crap on everyone else. Doesn't work like that, Hannity.

> Sup Forums worries about an invompetent proven failure with anger and emotional issues that now also has unknown severe health (physical well as mental/neurological) becoming president

This is not news here

>here is no strong, underlying proof of any Jewish conspiracy.
kek

>goldberg

fucking bullshit.

if she's healthy she can release the records and we'll all shut up and be wrong.
no reason to get defensive unless you're trying to cover up that she actually is ill

B but we have proof

thats the reason as to why berg is considered jewish, because during the WW2 the only germanic families who trived were the ones who milked germany after the end of the wat(bankers and sufragists)

no your thread is shit, cheque em tho

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.02 has been deposited in your paypal account.

There is truth in what you're saying but I'd still check her picture, edication and genes.

the woman can barely stand or walk

*farts*

Sage

Jesus fucking Christ how many Bergs, Cohens, and Steins are there in the media?

Keep up the meme magic lads, that they're even talking about this means that we're winning!

PRAISE KEK

You probably used a script but I'll give you a (you)

damm, satan has spoken

Thanks to Sup Forums the first thing I look at when reading articles are last names.

It's both horrifying and hilarious.

Wew lad

Could you present me that evidence?

really makes you think

>Goldberg
Just a coincidence.

Holy shit

>(((Goldberg)))
Being redpilled is a burden sometimes.

>1 post by this ID

>(((Goldberg)))

Thanks for confirming that article has no value and is purely propaganda printed by a hostile element.

>slate
>(((Goldberg)))

Do you know where this goes?

>slate.com
Imma #Dildo4Hildo now

It seems unlikely that this is propagnda so much as a mistake.
I get the writer's idea to try and bury Hillary health as a conspiracy theory, but anyone with a brain knows the correct strategy is to either ignore it or make Hillary out to be healthy as a horse.

Basically I think the story will be pulled and the writer put on probation until the election is over, losing out on all that lucrative shilling.

>Basically I think the story will be pulled and the writer put on probation

This literally never happens in the US.

Praised

Go tell that to Soros.

Fucking Jew scumbags.

Pure coincidence, says the kike! Don't fall for Jew lies!

That's why the coincidence detector extension was made. Sure, for obvious ones like (((GOLDBERG))) and (((COHEN))) is not needed but there's tons of sneaky kikes and converts with goyish names one must be wary of.

how can anyone not see that Hillary is sick? i'd love to see her debate Trump and have one of her seizures on national tv.

let's not feel sorry for her. remember, she's had a hand in destabilizing countries and getting hundreds of thousands killed.

>Hillary's deteriorating health isn't speculation, it's an observable fact.
>That is if you're actively trying to observe rather than just swallowing all the garbage the MSM shits into our faces.
this

>Hillary is clearly a hardy person, mentally and physically.
Hahahahahahah!!! rotflmao! Can't wait to see how medicated she'll be during the debates, jejeje. She's a sick puppy in so many ways.

Gas all kikes

>>[Hillary's illness] is the speculation of desperate men hoping for a deus ex machina to save them from a Clinton presidency.

well we don't want a list of people who shouldn't have firearms, we won't even discuss it because it's nazi crazy horseshit and guess what, Hillary associates herself with the people who financed the nazis so there ya go

same bullshit different decase

>There is no strong, underlying proof of any Jewish conspiracy.

right but there is plenty of evidence of a certain group of very wealthy so called jews selling their fellow jews down the river for profits, as in working them to death confiscating their bank accounts and killing them

and Hillary fucking works for them, same globalists dickwad jews who run everything ran Hitler and now they want to pull the same shit again here

yeah we don't want terrorists to have guns, guess who terrorists are? anyone who disagrees with them politically, jews who aren't them, blacks, the handicapped

get where this is going? same fucking move every time but it won't work this time

never again

>Goldberg

Sup Forums correct once again

Spicy.

the "hillary is deathly ill" memeing is just trumpkins subconsciously admitting the only way trump can win is if hillary dies or is otherwise incapacitated.

pretty patheic to be honest.

Hillary is the best you can do shill? She is a dying psychopath. Good riddance.

Yeah, soon the D's will admit the truth that Hillary's barely alive and the D's have been rigging the vote to fuck America in the ass.

Waiting for it...any minute now...

so you admit the only way trump wins is if hillary dies?

That's the only way any of us win.

The really interesting scenario is if Hillary's seizures get so bad even the MSM can't spin her as viable, the Democrats may assassinate her themselves - and try to blame it on Trump.

In one move the D's would

1. Get rid of dying Hillary and create an immortal martyr
2. Give themselves a huge weapon to use against Trump
3. Make the election about personalities rather than policies
4. Give themselves the final false flag they need to destroy the 2nd Amendment

If Hillary's health continues to fail watch for the D's to kill her themselves.

lol nice try shill. Your candidate has already asked for a sit down debate. Shit filled pantsuit hillary. Cant even stand for 17 mins.

>>#85239167#
[ ]Record Corrected
[x]Record NOT Corrected

This... This is exactly what Trump supporters have been saying about everyone else since day one.

What a bunch of weak ass pussy baby shit.

The only way she got the nomination, is because the DNC conspired to cheat Bernie. It's so transparent.

Everybody knows that Hillary's health is infallible and immune to normal aging or issues a 68 year old might have.

She will live to 120 years old, BIGOTS.

>Just because she is possibly jewish does not mean she is part of some fucking conspiracy.

The only people in my life that I have known who were militant democrats were all Jews. I have gotten along with them just fine, but FFS, if you tell me one more time to "always vote democrat" I'm going to punch you in your fucking face.

ANYONE ACCUSING HILLARY OF HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS IS AN AGEIST, ABLEIST, SEXIST SHITLORD

AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH.

SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH.

BEING A WOMAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH.

HEALTH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH

To be fair, Bernie never wanted to win - he didn't want (and never expected) to be President, and panicked when he was actually ahead. Then he gave up.

Did HRC and DNC cheat? Absolutely? But Bernie, by not even complaining about their cheating and then just collapsing, exposed how he had cheated his own followers far, far worse.

> Article author: Michelle Goldberg

Hmm this kike media whore that contributed to shillary's campaign sure is convincing...

for the glory of KEK!

SEIZURES AND BRAIN DAMAGE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH

>mere coincidence
Even so, the company she works for is sided with the jews.

Nice try kike, everyone knows shes sick. Go back to ((((CTR))))