youtube.com/watch?v=8fP7YJtjbZY
youtube.com/watch?v=pyvjc_20XpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why?

>no trench run
no memorable

only because of Sheev

OP yub yubs nub nubs by choice.

I only really remember the first act and the parts with luke, vader, and the emperor vividly though.

>implying flying in the death star isnt way cooler
original cut of RotJ is best, lucas ruined it when he changed the ending song.

yub nub a shit

>OT
Only the prequels are good. Stop with this shitty meme
Hershlag>Fisher

Fucks no. I hated the stupid Ewoks and found the entirety of Endor to be dull and boring since I was a little kid. Empire was the most memorable.

>muh cool twist
kill yourself gramps

Yeah. Because RotJ didn't end with a lame twist that implied a brother and sister were making out in the past two movies.

"Memorable" isn't hard since ROTJ's main flaw is how much recycles scenes and plot points from the first two movies.

In retrospect, things like the second Death Star portended the unique mix of totally inexplicable and lazy creative decisions that would define the prequels.

Sure. I had the most fun with Jedi of the 3.

The Jabba stuff was fucking amazing and the space battle and the emperor stuff were also great respectively. The Ewok stuff was weak, but it was fairly out of focus outside of their introduction and ultimately didn't hurt the narrative much.

Sheev
Ewoks
An actual good space battle
hot Leia
space jizz

and a fucking Rancor!

Man that was the best of all, the most diverse regarding scenarios and plots, very well structured though.

The best SW movie is the Original one. If it wasnt for the success of the first one, the 5th and 6th ones wouldn't have been made.

When looking at it that way, I find it even more sad that as lazy as the prequels were from scene to scene, the ideas inherent to any one of them blows the disney films out of the water in terms of world building or even just overall originality in narrative progression.

>Star Wars
RIP old friend

The lighting was generic studio trash.
The soundtrack had no ingenuity, as much as I respect the talents of John Williams.
Han Solo had little to no character development in the movie, he was just attached for merchandising, thus becoming a distraction.
Endor is the least unique or interesting location in the original trilogy. It's literally just an average forest. Tatooine is just a desert, but at least it has interesting lore, worldbuilding and creatures.

Obvious b8. The only moments I enjoyed were Vader's death and the last part of his duel with luke. That's because it's the only part that is the result of some kind of larger connection.

Jabba is a shitty villain, and too much time is spent dealing with him and han.
Although I don't exactly know much, it looks like the budget was significantly smaller. The effects in the space battle are shit, and to be honest they bit off more than they could chew. All of the sets look so bland, except jabba's palace, which did look quite full of life. As I said earlier, probably more of a lighting problem.

And of course, "muh ewoks". Not a huge problem but a bit frustrating. Sold toys though.

Hot Leia is pretty nice I must say.

He doesn't give a shit about the movie, right?

What emotion is he trying to convey?

Star wars is dead.

>tfw you're a newfag to the saga in general and only became a fan through the exposure around new movies
>They end up being shit

At least I can enjoy pre-disney star wars.

It starts off pretty cool with luke kicking major ass

Good post
Jabba is awesome though
And every scene on the second death star is top tier
Luke... help me take this mask off... so I may look upon you with my own eyes...

Its only good when Luke is in the scene.

>something something dark side
>something something complete

So, the opposite of the first film.

>white supremacist organization
>employs niggers

Is link related that "kino" I've been hearing so much about?
youtube.com/watch?v=Li0vFxbo3sY

no, but this is

youtube.com/watch?v=FJTz-ahXyyI

You both are fucking idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=no4SxdIIDBE
Exactly.

What the fuck was with saber sound in these movies?

3:15 sounds like constipated water-pistol.

The Star Wars trilogy arcade game has 5 sections from return of the Jedi to play from. Speeder bike chase, ground assault to shield bunker, showdown with boba fett and darth varder, and finally blowing up the second Death Star

there's only the hoth battle outside and inside the rebel base and the Death Star run from the first movie for the other first two films.

return of the Jedi is better

I think disappointing is the word a lot of people remember it as. even my dad and his friends say that's how they felt back in the day

Do you guys even know Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=8fP7YJtjbZY

>Gets sliced and stares deeply into opponents eyes for 10 whole seconds.

Despite the shittiness of rebels and most nu-star wars material, this was actually nicely set up, and gave maul a good sendoff.

He was kind of a dead horse being beaten anyway.

The only good parts are the Argonian guy getting fucked up because of his incompetence despite his ranking in the Jedi Order and Hershlag's exposed torso.

Step aside, bitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=pyvjc_20XpQ

>He was kind of a dead horse being beaten anyway.
What, you didn't like him shoehorned in every episode of the Clone Wars and Rebels?

DUDE
LIGHTSABERS
LMAO

To be perfectly honest, although it had good animation and some satisfying character arcs, I didn't like Clone wars that much.

It was fun and all, but as with most animated shows, it was for kids. I don't mind it, but it was just not my thing.

Darth maul was pure fanservice, and they didn't even have the grace to complete his revenge arc in the show. They just gave him a shitty open ending so they could reuse the character that was only brought back because he looked "cool".

I felt it so idiotic that whenever people criticized the phantom menace they always said

>oh yea but Maul and the podracers were cool!

No, they were shit.

Well there's not much else. Would you prefer for anons to have linked the prequel love scenes?

The second death star scenes, in the throne room and in space, are the best part of the entire series. But the Endor scenes suck. Solution: watch on your computer and skip though the Ewok shit, and RotJ becomes the best movie.

>skip though the Ewok shit
It's amazing. If those were Wookies fucking shit up, no one would bat an eye.

Empire ruined the Star Wars universe by making Vader a somebody. He was just supposed to be some asshole in a suit that directed the ground forces, not this "lol I'm Jesus" retard.

That was my favorite as a kid but now it's clearly below the previous two.

>the Endor scenes suck
They don't and are cute.

THE TECHNO UNION ARMY
>robot noises

IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL

Become commander of an imperial spec ops force, still have a dorky laugh. Is Iden dare I say /ourgirl/?

All of Luke's stuff in RotJ is fucking kino af but the ewoks ruined what could have been a perfect film.

>If those were Wookies fucking shit up, no one would bat an eye.
Because then it wouldn't have been a tribe of savage, retarded children dismantling the galaxies greatest army with rocks, sticks and vines.

The empire was originally supposed to win on Endor as a reflection of the U.S. going into Vietnam fucking shit up and leaving right?

w0t m8
the fact of the matter is that tiny midget retards that speak in chipmunk voices and have no technology defeated the empire's BEST soldiers. Maybe if they had a much smaller part to play, but they essentially won the entire thing by disabling the shields. It's fucking retarded and makes the empire look incompetent as fuck.
>b-but the empire was SUPPOSED to be incompetent
no. kys fag

I never said the empire was supposed to be incompetent. Lucas chickened out. Now storm troopers are forever portrayed as faceless mooks to be mowed down like in rogue one and rebels.

>implying hearing Jar Jar shrieking WEEEESAA FREEEE in the Special Edition is better

>This is the most memorable Star Wars, admit it
WTF??? They cut tha slave leia striptease scene........

i never fapped so hard in my life

What scene