Shame how political rivalries ruin friendships :^)

Pic related.

Sources of the interviews where the said those things:

nbcnews.com/watch/nbc-news/trump-clinton-will-have-to-defend-record-as-secretary-of-state-41691203505

edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0709/24/sitroom.01.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-on-clinton-shes-the-devil/2016/08/01/eaf34128-584f-11e6-8b48-0cb344221131_video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((OP))) is a shill

>once she became his political opponent: "She's the devil"
More like, once it stopped being advantageous to say nice shit about her, he started saying what he really thinks.

But it's the truth. Trump loved hillary until she became his opponent. pic very related

So he cucks himself to politicians? Interesting. I thought he always says what he thinks?

Shut up Jizzrael nobody likes you. I don't even pretend to understand why your (((country))) visits this board except to shill

Shill? but i'm just posting objectively correct facts user! i even provided the sources!

Fuck of Schlomo. Your jewish tricks wont work here.

>Be a spaz
>Don't get anywhere in life because I say whats on my mind instead of shutting the fuck up
>Can only get a shitty minimum wage job since I burned so many bridges
>Get fired for telling my manager "how it be"
>Go on welfare
>Die alone

This is what will happen if you don't just play nice. But keep thinking honor is better than keeping your job.

he didn't call her the devil
he said Bernie made a deal with the devil and it was a bad deal

that beings aid the Clintons used to:
A) support a wall
B) deport #12million

So you call objective facts "tricks" user?
Everything i posted here is nothing but the truth and you can check it for yourself.

Heck, i even gave you recording of Trump saying this things

Look how this retard doesn't know how to respond and goes full adhom-mode.

I DON'T NEED FACTS TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW ASSASSINO CRISTO THIS BOARD USED TO BE ANTI SEMETIC REEEEEEEEEEE

He said "she's the devil" when refering to Clinton user. what i posted is true, here is a video where he is recorded saying this:

washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-on-clinton-shes-the-devil/2016/08/01/eaf34128-584f-11e6-8b48-0cb344221131_video.html

A very big contradiction to how much he praised her in 2013

Oh wow so naming the jew is ad hominem now wow so gr8 thank god we have the flags now we fucking int 2.0. And for the record I think Trump is full of shit and only support him because Clinton is running.

Ask Vince Foster

So you can't even refute actual quotes and pictures reflecting said point. wew this is great.

>he didn't get on the trumptrain early on

buttmad randlet

>h-how could a major businessman be friendly towards politicians
Sage

>Be friends with a person
>Find out friend committed treason

>WTF user WHY AREN'T YOU FRIENDS WITH THAT PERSON ANYMORE

No randlet here friend, I am just not as naive as the majority of posters here seem to be.

They could have literally done the same thing with the names reversed.
>Hillary takes money from Trump and they are on friendly terms
>Once he becomes her political opponent: "He's literally Hitler"

But they don't do that, do they? I wonder why not? Hmm...

Suck israels cock harder you fly over state living sack of shit faggot

Trump backstabbed one of his good friends. Sad!

An identical argument works at the opposite way too, user:
"h-how could the republican candidate be hostile towards his democratic opponent"

And the facts still stands, he still loved hillary until she became directly his opponent.

Just that she never committed treason and the whole story is a complete twist of facts he commited to support his propaganda. let me remind you that its not just the US who sent funds to rebels in the arab states, it was pretty much the entire west, including europe.

I tried to find your claim that she said trump is "literally Hitler", but i could not find it.

can you show me where she said it please?

>I tried to find your claim that she said trump is "literally Hitler", but i could not find it.

>Hillary
>Saying things
She's a floating head made from smoke and mirrors
The media speaks for her
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

She does say things user.

And from what i've seen, the media recently actually gives the front page to trump, just that trump fucks up every time with a new stupid statement.

>implying there is honor to saying your mind
You only say your mind if it's the right thing to do in the first place, or else you don't understand the honor of the self. Play opportunity if you need to to survive.

So you are saying that Trump is a liar who says things only according to his interests rather then being honest?

I would agree with you user

This is now a Kuroko thread

>She does say things user.
She says "hateful rhetoric" and "stronger together" and that's about it.

>the media recently actually gives the front page to trump
Because they've "got him" saying "stupid" things.
The only reason they give him attention is in an attempt to sabotage him, but they don't realize that they're being played.

user she clearly said much more than that, you were just not paying attention.

Also, Trump genuinely said stupid things, don't even try to defend it. he 100% deserves the negative attention he gets, he earned it all by himself

Don't twist his words

I did not twist his words even a single time in this thread user. i quoted directly what he said.

Here, i will quote directly what he said in this pic related too.

You see, there was never a need to try and "twist his words". his statements are retarded by themselves. this are all real tweets go and google them, you'll see them in his real tweeter account