Does Marvel honestly think we're this stupid?

Does Marvel honestly think we're this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=48119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont want ock, i want superior spidey.... cmon just give him a clone body and keep letting him be superior

If Slott could leave the Peter book to do a Superior book I would be fine. Just as long as they don't give full control over to Bendis and essentially tell him to fuck off.

I dunno man
I think you're pretty stupid

Yes

But it's okay. Because Conway is on Spider-Man Renew Your Vows (with Peter married to MJ).

If you care about the OTP of the Marvel universe and want a good Spidey comic, buy that. For the sake of quality, buy that. Don't buy Slott's shitty event that will have a shitty ending.

It's not Otto, it's a clone.

>Implying I was ever going to buy Clone Conspiracy.

I pirate shit books and buy hard cover collection books for series I like to show support. But for the new Renew Your Vows book I'm making an exception. I'll be buying each issue to show my support to it. Maybe it'll wake Marvel up.

How else can you bring Otto, seeing he's currently occupying robot?

I don't think you fully comprehend just how bat shit insane 616 actually is. There's tons of stuff that can bring people back.

If you're still reading Marvel, then you're exactly the audience they're going for

>Because Conway is on Spider-Man Renew Your Vows (with Peter married to MJ).
What even is that? Some kind of AU shit? Fuck that shit.

AU.

PLEASE this

They can do like they did with Tony Stark and just replace him with an alt universe version and pretend it never happened.

accept a totem god as his patron for a free rez
stick his mind into a synthezoid
have him use his mindswap tech on an ock from another universe
cosmic cube/kobik
mind, time, or reality gem

Yeah I said the same thing when DC was bringing back Cass for Eternal and that ended up being shit. I bought like 2 issues.

Wait for the series to not be shit before you give them money. Even if it sounds like something you want you know there's a chance they'll cock it up.

It might be AU, but the RYV Parkers have some kind of connection to 616 Peter and MJ, as revealed in Power Play when they're fighting Regent and they're sure they've done this before

Yes.

>People hated the ever loving shit outta Spock
>Now people love him to death

Really shows how far comics have fallen where you'll take a midget fucker back over what we have now.

Friendly reminder that characterfags are pure unfiltered cancer.

Okay it being a clone body is now the obvious option so it's off limits. Let's hear some alternate theories

yeah how dare I not buy a crappy book because the character I like was in it.

I think Marvel will probably replace Peter Stark with Spider-Dad next year the way DC have done with Superman. That way they can move past the industrialist rubbish without retconning ten years, as well as bring back the marriage without having to resolve OMD's timeline revisions (and I never bought it was time travel anyway, just memory alteration)

He always had fans. I enjoyed his appearances in other books, and the main story wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't lasted so long and the supporting cast hadn't been dumbed down so that they didn't discover his secret too soon.

What? Millionaire Peter Parker fucking off to Hong Kong while Miles "Zap and win" Morales is the main NYC Spider-Man?

I thought it was reality altering, not time travel

>buy hard cover collection books for series I like to show support.
Lol, Marvel doesn't look at trade-sell numbers, unless it's to justify not shitcanning a series that they want to keep alive for brownie points despite them doing poorly in floppies.

She sells well digitally and in trades.

Generate news=Interest=Sales

If you want something good read Chulk or The Vision.

YES! It does.

You should never support Anime

>Does Marvel honestly think we're this stupid?
No.

They think you'll buy it anyway, no matter how stupid you think it is.

Most Marvel readers are pretty dumb, they keep falling for every trick Marvel pulls out

Stay salty about Mayday.

Tell us how Rebirth isn't trick, DCuck.

Can't fall for shit I don't pay for.

I would believe that of "HAIL HYDRA" didn't exist

Or anything revolving around Spider-Man and the X-Men

Are you seriously upset about me refusing to buy bad books?

The Renew your Vows for Secret Wars was fucking trash though. If anything, it put me off them as a couple.

>Does Marvel honestly think we're this stupid?
Yes.
Because you people keep buying this shit and proving them right.

tell us how this Marvel Now is gonna be different Mouseketeer

>Mouseketeer can't defend the same stupid shit
>Ignites company war
Really shows the average IQ of the home base there Mickey

It'll give books to Z-listers. What about you?

I remember one scene where MJ is trying to help the supers and, I think it was the twerp, said something like "wow, you're a hero'
To which MJ gives the god-awful line "no, I'm a mom"
It made me think, if only for a second, that OMD was good because it kept Slott from writing that kinda garbage regularly

Yeah, that whole book had little things like that and it just got annoying to finish. I ended up just skimming through it to see how it finished

>God that story was fucking trash, how could anyone like it?!?

>I only skimmed through it

Yeah, I read the first 3 or 4 issues and gave up on the rest as trash

I think th whole thing was 2 issues

comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=48119
5 issues

it never even had any payoff for the hints that the venom symbiote survived and was targeting peter's kid

As if Marvel hadn't already done that trick you bum, and you do realize those "Z-Listers" are riding off Deadpool's coattails right? Slapstick and Solo are both featured in his books. The GLA is riding off Squirrel Girl's and you're an idiot if you think these books will last beyond 10 issues at best.
>Who is Howard the Duck
>Who is Red Wolf
>Who is Squirrel Girl
>Who is Shang Chi
>Who is Angela
>Who are the Howling Commandos
>Who is Doop
>What is Weird World
>What is Superior Foes
>What is Antman's Supporting Cast (Seriously Spencer has a hard on for Z-Listers)
good luck buying these crap #1s for $5 again.
>B-but it's only $4
Check again cuck, it's $5 a #1 now, look back at last October you dinggus. Chances are, some of the bigger titles will probably launch at $7 like Spider-Man did.

They're putting #1's on non #1 issues. Of course they think we're this dumb

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLS

>They're putting #1's on non #1 issues.
That's not new at all

>Slott, more Doc Ock fanfic and another probably shitty event

>One of the plot points is the return of Kaine

You fucking niggers Marvel, making me actually consider getting this book

>Angela.
>Marvel Z-Lister.

That's how I know you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>Kaine written by Slott
Making me actually want to sigh in disappointment

Who the hell knows about Angela?
Heven was a shit idea anyway

Jokes on you, I loved Spock since day one and defended the shit out of him. Not only Spock, but Slott's Spock, because any other version of the character was worthless, like the milquetoast Yost one.