Let's predict its Rotten Tomatoes score

Let's predict its Rotten Tomatoes score.

My prediction: 98%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXH2667g6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will give it a 100%. I guarantee.

Nah, that's too obvious. 96 is the correct percentage

90, but the reception will be terrible, the flick will be trash, the money will be awful. This will obviously be blamed on racism.

/ourguy/ won't let that happen

>racism

racebaiting piece of shit, there are no black people but there are elves, hobbits, dwarves and orcs.

>diverse
Are they being sarcastic?

Diversity means more black people, not a variety of different people

113% minimum.

OP pic is serious? I thought "hella diverse" was being said ironically.

More specifically, diversity means less to no white people. In this case an all black cast is "diverse" cuz whitey isn't there to whitewash modern film history

>Implying black ppl need to be washed

Why do *you* hate pheromones?

But niggers can't be heroes

I'm actually looking forward to this because it seems like the first Marvel movie that has some color and is not washed out.

I'm talking about them movie's color filter btw. NOT the actors.

>OP pic is serious?
Do you not have any liberal family/friends?

>Be the change you want to be
Does this not make sense or am I losing my ability to speak english?

200%

That's not a refutation of my assessment try again

>first major black super hero marvel movie in a decade

they will give it a 173% and force other films with white stars to forfeit their rating as reparations.

TV said ww and Dunkirk would flop, but they both exceeded expectations, so above 90.

This. It won't meet expectations and whites will be blamed for not supporting the movie.

It'll be good and Sup Forums will praise it and call it nigger kino or some bullshit. It wont make much money though, however a sequel will be greenlit regardless.

>tfw don't know if i should watch this one in theater
even if it might be good, i don't wanna go to a theater full of nigs

We don't deserve him

So "hella diverse" is not ironic? Shit like this feels surreal (I'm not from US or EU, probably that's why)

>surreal

My family are all liberals. I live in commiefornia, where most people I know are liberals. Almost nobody except wealthy college students and agnsty teenage/early 20s feminists think like that here. Most other people hate them and think they're full of shit. I mean, most people here are retarded in a different way and supported Sanders, but they aren't the SJW strawmen that Sup Forums would make you think they are.

Why lie on the internet?
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXH2667g6U

101%. It will be the first movie to break the Tomatometer from overwhelming positivity

based armond

369 percent
may god strike me dead if I'm proven wrong

>Make a movie about a character who's roots are deeply tied in a fictional African nation
>The film has 90% African-American actors
>The marketing so far has the film have heavy hip-hop influences among other shit you only see in America
>Yet it's praised for glorifying this garbage culture that has nothing in common with Africa

Music historians will argue with you that hip hop and jazz and other forms of black music have roots in african culture.

>Music historians will argue with you that hip hop and jazz and MOST forms of AMERICAN music have roots in african culture
I'm not even black but this can't even be argued

>two gays
>become trans because reasons
>later on start liking women

I don't get it

the critic's score will be high 90s, the audience score will be 60-70s and it'll bomb. Disney/Marvel will collude with critics to save face and turn it into a conspiracy theory about muh racisms

Got to love people with no concept of geography. Been like 15 years since I read Lord of the Rings, but the humans from the East that supported Sauron were described as dark skinned. But they were evil in the books so not SJW worthy.
In Song of Ice and Fire people from the summer isles and some other places are akin to people of African origins.
But its a fucking medieval setting and outside of ports and maybe some places in Slaver's Bay it makes no sense for a black man to show up.

I would still love for someone to take diversity to the extreme and make a slave movie where you got an Mexican slave and couple Asians, maybe an Aborigine for good measure. Who gives a shit if it's not historically accurate. Its all about diversity now..

It's simple
>castrate male, take him out of the gene pool
>pair fertile woman with castrated make, taking her out of the gene pool

150%, to be honest I don't really care about what rotten tomatoes has to say. I'm more curious about how well it will do box office wise.

>heavy hip-hop influences among other shit you only see in America
Nope.

We need a LOTR remake with an actual diverse cast

>diverse
>90% one racial group

>We Are Americans
>just not legally

Everyone knows that "diverse" means "fewer white people". It's a euphemism, but everyone knows what it means.

It will bomb hard in Asia. Especially in china.

More interesting is to predict the US v Rest of the World box office takings

>$400m US
>$80M ROTW

WE%

99% with about 200 positive reviews
only rotten review is by armond white

They'll give it a 60%

Is NowThis Entertainment being sarcastic here, or do they unironically think that a 90% black cast is "diverse" just because they're not white?

I fucking hate nigger so much. I'm so sick of seeing ugly nigger faces.

So was Get Out's 100 percent RT score, or WW's unfathomably high score. They honestly don't give a shit about being subtle anymore.

WW is just a typical capeshit score.

You don't actually buy into it being because Gadot is Israeli, do you?

Diverse = black, cracka.

>anything less than 100%

>They honestly don't give a shit about being subtle anymore

it will bomb or at least disappoint. The media will blame racism. Screencap this.

99% score. 1 rotten review from Armond.
Also this is accurate. No one gives a shit about black people outside the US.

>every white person is exactly the same
Oh man the fucking irony. Put those lips to work boy. By which I mean humming hymns to keep people's spirits up so they get shit done.

It's been said multiple times.
>"don't you dare ruin this for us, this is OUR movie, don't come and watch it!"
>movie flops
>"RACIST ASS CRACKERS!" "the world isn't ready for a movie like Black Panther"

They need Spike Lee to direct this movie.
Oscars imminent

>hella diverse
>98% black
ALRIGHTY THEN

>I aint paying money to always see one type of person onscreen

unless they are all black...

we see some blacks riding the oliphants I think, don't remember their name but there is mention of southern people having dark skin.
Anyway, instead of trying to worm his way into other people's work, he should do his own.

Its funny because no matter how well it does or doesn't do you (race/cape)fags will talk about it for months.

>will talk about it for months.
like we did for ghostbusters and wonder woman? Or some other race/gender baiting film I've already forgotten?

>diverse cast
>mostly homogenous

Funnily enough I think this film actually looks just a tiny bit interesting to watch.

>we're Americans, just not legally

Round em up boys