CTR Running Dry

CTR has almost completely burned through their $6 million budget. It's now only a matter of time before Sup Forums is rid of shills for good. Hold strong men.

K.... Keep them bankrupt

Damn, they need to call daddy Soros and get some more shekels. Looks like it's turning into a money pit.

It's okay, Soros has effectively unlimited funds from his decades of fiat currency exploitation. Another $6 million will be deposited into the account soon :^]

mmmm no I am here to stay

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the ash winds, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Sup Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

this is why i've been telling people to reply to their posts
drive them broke
"man, these internet wars are expensive"

CTR was doxxed by 8pol

Fuck off Moloch. You're powers are useless here.

Actually /baphomet/

Trolls are fine; we've always had them. You are free to stay so long as you stay on your side of the wall Pablo

You have no power, Kek reigns

>literally dying and needing to save yourself via selling your immortal being out to a half assed second rate demilord of the abyss
topkek, your weak king won't be able to do shit,your powers are weak and you stand against the full might of the ogdoad, as wielded in full by grand wizards on Sup Forums and Sup Forums,
cry harder to your owl bitch, you lose, GG forever.
dubs triples this fact.

why the fuck doesn't Trump challenge Clinton to wear patches showing her donors during the first debate????

ahem, that started here. original counter-CTR op here, long time Sup Forumslack sounding off. :)

Begone, Satan.

You wish. Strategies change.

shills have actually been out ive noticed

Definitely a lot fewer shills nowadays but you still get the occasional shill every now and then. They are trying to spread out their budget as much as they can. Shit posting ain't free.

They're going to get a budget increase around the debate time though.

You think the vast majority of people here are being paid? No my man, we just like fucking with faggots like you.

What does Crash Team Racing has to do with the elections

Hmmm.....it's always 6 million isn't it?