Will never eat trump steaks

>will never eat trump steaks
y live Sup Forums

How expensive?

where do i get them and how much are they

I ate that once. Don't waste your money, it is high quality beef thats for sure but thats about it.

I would hate to be a veganfag

S H I L L
D E T E C T E D

>it is high quality beef thats for sure but thats about it.

WHAT ELSE IS IN A STEAK YOU GOOK?!?!?!

"Prices of the four packages of Trump Steaks varied from $199 to $999"

This is what you actually get.

Meh
Tastes like a steak from the Outback Steakhouse

Better places online for actual grass fed organic beef

Inb4 poor fags get upset over the word organic

At the Sharper Image.

Oh wait...

Those don't exist anymore.

>Hey let me use your name to sell my product, I'll give you a cut of the revenue.
>Sure, 40% or more.
> Done.

That's how business works.

Also, anyone actually buying something because of an endorsement by a celebrity deserves whatever they get.

You want a real steak? Visit japan, or go to a certified steak house that isn't for poor people like outback steakhouse.

Go to Alexanders, or a place that sells marbleized A5.

CTR IS NOW OPERATING OUT OF SINGAPORE

>Donald Trump finds this thread
>doxxes all of you
>flies attack helicopter to your house
>bombs ur shit back to mexico

it isnt black angus or kobe beef. organic beef is a meme. you pay more for the same thing at thr grocery store if not worse. there is no regulation on any of that shit

organic vegetables actually have more pesticides on them than normal vegetables for instance. its not actually pesticide free and some pesticides they use are not legally usable for normal agricultural production in america unless its "organic"

looks like the only way his brand of steaks, vodka, toilet paper could work if there were retards actually buying it

Whatever you say poor fag

You wouldn't feel like living after eating them.

The Sharper Image stores were always so cool at the malls. I remember when I was a kid, they'd have the cool things out on display for you to try out. At the time, they were pioneering in selling the first ever "drones" which basically were RC helicopters. Such fun.

>organic vegetables actually have more pesticides on them than normal vegetables for instance
that's because they're not genetically modified to be virus resistant and are as God made them

They were decent steaks you'd get at any medium to high class restaurants sold at ridiculously high prices. They were literally just locally sourced steaks repackaged and for double the price.

guys. they aren't saying anything political, just that the steaks are bad. that is literally all. there is no other implication other than that. literally nothing to do with any political views, just steak. how could someone be a CTR shill by saying that a steak is bad

shill

>t. dog eater

>he doesn't get tenderloin

How am I a shill? I have never even eaten a trump steak, I have nothing to say about how bad they are. I'm just saying that there is nothing political about steaks. It's just food. That is all I am saying. Nothing else. Only steak.

you can't use Sup Forums
till you fly to new york to get a trump steak.

Well... There are retards actually voting for him

i kek'd

Yeah a 4 inch thick steak might be nice if you weren't going to eat anything for the rest of the day.

A medium rare or rare steak from the supermarket is fine.