What do you think of Alex Jones' theory that the global elite are deliberately creating racial tension in order to...

What do you think of Alex Jones' theory that the global elite are deliberately creating racial tension in order to deflect hatred against the International Cabal of globalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLcSE0bmvug
brillouinenergy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TaFXkNVVhC4
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who?

Alex Jones is fucked and a detriment to the anti-globalist cause.

No dickhead. Racial Tension is the reason people don't like globalism and (((globalists))).

/thread

nice trips

I watch Alex Jones all the time but have never gotten "good solid info" coming from him. One thing is for sure he has some really great arguments and theories about globalist control.

If Alex is correct then it would mean a lot of things, things that are not good are about to happen.

I believe in a corrupt corporatocracy, but are they trying to start a WWIII and create a global Sharia law? I think it is a bit of a stretch.

He's right you know. But they also create it, so (((they))) can move more freely and increase their control.

Garbage. Everyone likes racism. Everyone in this country loves to be racist, usually anti white

He's a fucking madman

Gtfo, Germans get off on beating themselves up. Your slutty tourists love it rough, they LOVE it

>Everyone in this country loves to be racist, usually anti white

The anti-racist feeling comes from the diversity in rugby.

Grown pakeha men obsess over the body dimensions and skills of Pacific Islanders and spend hours looking at brown bodies.

They can't hate the things they love.

>not knowing based jones
>not knowing the meme god
r u gay

Alex Jones looks smelly

(You)

Alex Jones is the only credible news source anymore. He's right about this 100% the idea of subverting the US by stoking racial tensions has even been written about by Russians. Anyone who says otherwise is a globalist shill.

well how can you deny that anti white racism BLM and La Raza fulfill the goals of the globalists?

Alex: "the globalists are trying to inflame racism, especially anti white racism to fulfill their new world order agenda"
=
Pol: "the (mostly jew) globalists are trying to inflame... anti white racism to fulfill their new world order agenda"

>Yes racial only existed recently due to a concerted effect by the elites.

Its a fucking stupid theory m8

Sorry if disrupting thread but
Did anyone see the LENR episode on youtube?

about how the government is suppressing cold fusion technology
youtube.com/watch?v=MLcSE0bmvug

brillouinenergy.com/

The whole thing reminds me of Andrea Rossi Ecats but he turned out to be a fraudster.

That's not the theory you fucking retard. The theory is they are deliberately preying on racial sensitivities to create more problems and erode social cohesion.

Remember the era of Dave Chappelle? Now compare race relations to current year. Also remember that Chappelle quit because he refused to let a white woman co host on his show.

That what "black lives matters" was all about

I don't know one white person that hates black people except for my autistic little brother

It's subversion

>Chappelle quit because he refused to let a white woman co host on his show.
I'd quit too. That would be fucking bullshit if they tried to force my show to be co-hosted by a different race/different gender than myself.
It's MY fucking show, why would I allow them to take it from me?

divide and conquer, one of the oldest and most well known strategies in warfare. Books have been written on how to implode a country from within or destroy morale of an army.

if everyone is different and has different cultures and ideals, then how can you have unity?

I don't need Alex Jones to tell me that's happening now, that's exactly why open borders initiatives are in place now. if anyone believes that illiterate peasants and goatfuckers are going to have a net positive effect on our general way of life you're delusional.

>you will never rave with hitler

why even live

George Soros is stopping the deliberate racial tension.

He is probably right this time.

jaja this is true

honestly all of you right-wingers have such a shitty leadership, I almost think that it is deliberate

history will remind you as a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=TaFXkNVVhC4

>Mexican tries to tell the world about leadership

kek I laugh at you and I have Trudeau as a PM

BANNED Interview

Alex Jones with David Duke summer 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

>Alex Jones' theory

Six years ago, during OWS, even the normies were ready to demand that the Federal Reserve be nationalized and reformed- which would have meant complete control by Whites, and thus the whole world would have been saved from the eternal Talmudic treachery it is now preparing to endure.

But then, during OWS, suddenly the """"progressive stack"""" became a thing as a deliberate distraction, and things have gotten worse ever since. They've fattened this golem up with all of the dark meme energy they could get their hands on.

This is Ron Paul's fault. He just couldn't shut the fuck up about the Federal Reserve and let the stoics silently deal with things behind the scenes while there was still time. The Jewish organism's immune system reaction to people like Ron Paul prematurely running their fat fucking mouths has been to aggressively preemptively target for destruction any group who has the slightest proclivity to question the financial system. Unfortunately the T-cells have retained a recent memory of what White people did in WW2, so now we are being exterminated once and for all just to be on the safe side.

>tfw the one who warned us of doom is the one who caused the doom to begin with

>I watch Alex Jones all the time but have never gotten "good solid info" coming from him

Wat?

Most of the time he tells you exactly where he gets his info from, which is usually major news sites and papers.

why do you think that makes sense?

natural like of one's own kind like other have said