Who would win a nukeless WWIII?

Who would win a nukeless WWIII?

Blue, not even a question. The Chinese and Nork armies are a joke. Japan and SK could take them alone.
Russia could in theory rampage through the butthurt belt, but the US and the stronger west European countries would pincer them.

In the ME it would have been close if it was just Israel and SA against Syria and Iran, but blue Turkey makes this a no brainer as well.
Make Egypt blue and Turkey red and it would be interesting.

not fair

>The Chinese and Nork armies are a joke. Japan and SK could take them alone
Now come on, I don't think China is the most dangerous thing in the world, but if the USA did nothing then it would eat Japan for breakfast.

blue without much contest

blue becaus eof TURKEY

The chinese military is a meme. All they have is nukes and manpower. Their equipment is shit, while Japan and SK have the latest US grade equipment.

blue could blockade red easily and once russia runs out of oil they'll win
it would definitely be a long war though, doubt anyone would really win

my best ally

Jews

>In the ME it would have been close if it was just Israel and SA against Syria and Iran

SA's military is high tech as fuck, comparable to the US arsenal

>SA's military is high tech as fuck

They're getting "btfo" by houthis, with guerilla-tier equipment. They are high tech as fuck, but they don't know "how to war" properly. If Iran and Yemen advanced into Saudi Arabia, you could say goodbye to the Royal Family.

Now, Israel vs Syria would be quite interesting. Maybe the levant cunts have learned something after getting btfo for decades, so it would be an interesting fight.

Their soldiers are shitters playing with high tech weapons. Iran, on the other hand, is a serious military.
I'd still give it to blue without Turkey, but it would be a hard fight. With Turkey it's a steamroll.

>Israel vs Syria would be quite interesting
Not really. In a all-out, one on one theoretical war we can absolutely BTFO of Syria, but we would destroy ourselves in the process and leave us open to other countries.

I'd love to watch it in my lifetime

japan's self defense force is stronger than the chinese navy. the Japs would slaughter the chinese then rape them for nostalga

The merchant would know, he's orchestrating it.

If we fight we will starve and die
No thanks

nukeless WW3 IS how WW3 would play out you dumb ass

nah

and who would be the teams?
Asian kid + orange nigger vs Earth's hability to sustain life?

we don't have the ability to destroy all life yet, just much of the larger orms

Technologically advanced countries won't even start a WW3 unless/until they have major ways to defend against ICBMs. The US is currently has defense lasers that can accurately shoot down incoming missiles on some military base. If this technology develops far enough and countries are able to create sufficiently missile-proof defense systems, nuclear armed countries may suddenly feel safe enough to attack each other again.

>Vietnam
>siding with China

red

blue wins.

Arabs are shit at war

Isn’t Turkey failing to even take Afrin?