WTF is wrong with white people

Whites are literally the group having the most problems preventing their women from coal burning and bringing shame to the family wft I guess you white boys are genetically wired to be cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you reading cuck material

Article doesn't discuss how literally none if these marriages last long at all and have the absolute highest divorce rate

Stop letting this kind of crap get to you user, whites will never go away. We always win

>america
>white
Pick one.

Most white American women are fat. Who dates fat chicks? Niggers. If white men didn't like the tranny body this wouldn't have happened.

Hey nigger go get lynched.

>saged your thread black boy.

I'm not black you tard. I'm Hispanic you know the people that are not cucked unlike your recessive gene tribe

>Whites are literally the group having the most enemies

FTFY

Not going to read the article but does this account for divorces?

OP is a devoted subscriber of Dogfart and BLACKED.com. In his spare time he shills on Sup Forums and beats off in his mummies panties, producing cute little cummies.

Leave OP

Haha, this triggered a bunch of you

>mexican shit posters

>two races live side by side
>surprised when they begin to be more accepting for each other

It's called normalisation of relations. It's happening here. Interethnic marriages made up a fifth of marriages last year, up from a tenth in 2004

BLEACHED

Not everything is that straight forward.

This. The future will be less blacks/whites and more mixed race people.

America.
Source of all modern world degeneracy

sure they may get married but it NEVER lasts. if I had a dollar for every single white mom I see with caramel kids I'd have enough to purchase an arsenal big enough to eradicate them all

muhammad ali didnt believe in interracial marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

ya you already have low race value. you are just breading multiple low race value ethnicities

Less people are getting married overall ....

You do realize you're about as white as niggers are African right?

>because black men are beginning to prefer whites as wives and girlfriends more and more

Funny how if you just turn it around it suddenly becomes sexist and internalised-racism against women of colour. Textbook toxic masculinity and male entitlement from immature young black men they'd call it.

>source of all modern world degeneracy
>literally fucking sweden
This ain't a movie theater, this is Sup Forums. You're projection is giantic

underrated

>I believe the Jewish media: the post

Whites race mix less than anyone else in the US.

I don't see a problem let them live in poverty with Tyrone

the world isnt america. just because whitey is fucked up in america doesnt mean its the same elsewhere

t. nigger living in America

we're already a minority when you look at world wide populations. Why are you rubbing it in our faces? You want to openly expose that you're trying to kill us off?

You know what happens when theres so little of us that we all freak out right?

We will all flock the same location and literally be willing to die to keep out anyone who doesn't look like us out.

Think for 5 fucking minutes about what the world would come to if that happened. Go ahead, think about what kind of evil fucking shit white people would imagine about doing to get even.

If you think Hitler was bad you're going to have nightmares while you're awake if those days ever come.

you dont have to turn it around, black men hating black women is already well documented. makes me feel bad for black women desu.

>tfw the only thing that can destroy the White race is other White people sabotaging it

The only thing strong enough to destroy us is ourselves.

Now we know why the divorce rate has gone up.

>Hispanic

You have to go back. But you're scared you'll end up like this....