I love Iran

I love Iran.

Why are there no Iranian posters? Have they all been range-banned or something?

Sup Forums is haram so it's blocked.

If that's the case why didn't you post the great mosque of Qom or Mashhad instead of an Instagram whore?

There are many things he could have posted. I like Shiraz, Kish Island, many Iranian scientists, the wilderness of Mazandaran, and a lot of Iranian poets and also both pre- and post-Islamic mythos. There is so much he could have posted, but instead, he chose to fetishize the women more.

These Europeans and Americans are no longer true to their rich culture and virtues. Now they have descended to libertinism and philistinism and they want to pull everyone into it.

There used to be a couple of them, not really sure what happened maybe ask over at /mena/

The cesspool called Sup Forums is rightfully banned in Iran.

Because the thing I remember most about visiting were the kind and qt girls.

You never visited. It's like me visiting your country and posting a bunch of women and acting like a lewd bonobos. In truth, you never visited the country.

jajajaja el olandiANO

that's because iranian women on average are filthy whores who lust for white cock

I don't.

So are your women in regards to Blacks and Middle Easterners, but I don't fixate on them as such when discussing your ethos.

the only white women that go for blacks are trashy welfare types who tend to be fat/ugly

I have also never seen a white woman with an arab, the only times I have, the arab was usually very white looking and was 'white' in culture/mannerism and only hung out with white people rather than hanging out with their own sandnigger friends

at my uni though, iranian women flock to white men, especially the ones who newly arrive to canada for undergrad/masters straight from iran

>I have also never seen a white woman with an arab
I have seen plenty of interracial relationships between White women and they tend to be very libertine. However, when discussing your culture or ethos, this is not the first thing I'd bring up. I'd bring up your poets, heroes, and artwork, not this frivolous shit about women.

>iranian women flock to white men,
It's due to inferiority complex, but I think it'll come to an end in the near future.

where's your pineapple

Not true friendo.
Even posted some pics here on the chan when I was there last year.
I liked Shiraz best.
And Shirazi girls told me Shirazi girls were the prettiest. Multiple times.

???

Wish I lived close to a uni so I could hang out with them.

Most seem to dislike their constricting society and long for freedom.

Tel me your top 5 favorite films and top 3 favorite literary writers. I'm waiting, philistine scum.

I'm sick and tired of being challenged. If you want to challenge me, then tell me your favorite art, faggot. Come on, it'll be like a glimmering sparking crystal sword one takes from their throat. I challenge you to a battle of wits, or are you just a little bitch that's insipid? There are truly the wise and artistic and then there are tho bonobos who wave their dicks around.

>tho
the*
Waiting.

Don't care.
I like the eggplant/cheese oven dish and Shirazi sticky ice cream.

>Don't care.
Philistine scum.

>I like the eggplant/cheese oven dish and Shirazi sticky ice cream.
Philistine shit. Cuisine is not on the same level as high-art.

Stop talking about my fucking culture. I don't need insipid brain-dead faggots like you to express pro-Iranian sentiment. I'd rather you just STFU.

>long for freedom
Freedom is not synonymous with libertinism, you bonobo shit.

The opinions of the Van Goghs mean far more to me than the rabble trash.

>Philistine scum
Hi Schlomo

Infinitely superior to ugly Arab semite women.