>Bismuth
mega.nz/#F!CZ0DmKCa!lxuD2sqSeNj1AijPN3s9CA

>Steven Vs Amethyst
mega.nz/#!vkkX3CzI!DqhW7mvMhk1IS296QtGULqpLWyLP1Qi55Nd-CtB3FxI

>Crack the Whip
mega.nz/#!i1sghKJR!_6AgHq1WdiuX01iLqLo_joVXSarbZ4Na-2D0txLTvVg

>Gem Hunt
mega.nz/#!il9wkDAL!6gKLVOKVLKDiyHYj3YN_gYc0_w6uM-tpK-pdrnP8YGc

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/anjalipatel/do-you-know-the-crystal-gems-better-than-rebecca-sugar?utm_term=.xk5KG5Y1Eg#.jp90p7R1m9
youtube.com/watch?v=MUAhtVQMxyo
gifsound.com/?gif=i.4cdn.org/co/1470558683145.gif&v=HKTVlOtbDXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING LEAFS

First for dance party

can i redeem jasper with my dick

Oh Jesus Christ what happens to Jasper at the end of earthlings we won't know for another two days

I'm fuckin losing it

So continuing my bingewatching, nearing the end of S2.

Peridot after the capture is so adorable with Steven. I wanna know, how much did Sup Forums ship the two, or at least how much ship art was there of the two. If memory serves, most of the recent ship I've been seeing concerning Peridot was with Lapiz but I haven't gotten to that episode yet.

I'm sorry if the OP is fucked, I've never been the OP before but no-one else did it so I panicked. I tried to add the link to this one from the last thread but it was already archived ;__; I-I hope it's tolerable t. OP

PS. pic related, best gem

Rose is evil. Bismuth was right. Jasper has been confirmed on the show to be objectively the best gem. Garnet also doesn't count because cheap trick.

Now that Canada is on the spotlight again in many ways, I want Canadot posting to make a comeback

where's the canadian Peridot I made? i don't have my computer here

Nice dubs

Slow /sug/ is slow, good morning America.

Are you excited?

>Season 4
>Connie's parents die
>The Barn gems take care of Connie now
>They slowly form another Crystal Gem team

Fake.

I was going to open it but you were 2fast.
OP looks good, I don't see anything broken.

lazuli and peridiot has been shipped since the return. stevidot was caused by the whole redemption arc

Escapes as a half corrupted fusion in earthlings and maybe they find and help her in Kindergarten kid

She will suffer but I doubt she'd stay like that for long

There was and still is plenty of meepmorp of it. They got shipped pretty hard. But not as much as PeridotXamy or PeridotXlapis because tumblr doesn't like shipping Steven with anyone.

For that user a thread or two ago who was wondering if the color of a gem might effect its temperament.

Yeah, and they're adorable. I hope it lasts long for the remainder of the season.

>obvious fake
>some people still think this is real

Too straight or Steven must remain pure for Connie?

Forgot the link whoops.

buzzfeed.com/anjalipatel/do-you-know-the-crystal-gems-better-than-rebecca-sugar?utm_term=.xk5KG5Y1Eg#.jp90p7R1m9

You're not fooling anyone.

These fake ass leaks r yall 12

>season 3
>leon origin still not explained

what the fuck

Mostly because he's a teenager and the gems are, at their youngest like peridot, still hundreds of years old.

But yeah probably because they want everyone to be in lesbians with someone else too.

stevidot was a thing mostly exclusive to Sup Forums tumblr called you a paedophile if you shipped them and Matt heated up the tumblr hate even more when he said that it cant happen because Peridot is an adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUAhtVQMxyo

I just find it endearing that a once elitist midget is warming up to the adorable munchkin.

>Stevidot
user it's only a wonderful couple platonically, because their interactions are indeed heartwarming and cute. About Sup Forums's reaction; there are a few pedo's who ship them but most think it's a fun sibling like interaction

You know, those posts a couple threads back about an user wanting to make a Yellow Diamond tulpa made me realise that i also really, really, REALLY like YD
And also BD
Like, a whole lot
This isn't good is it?

My money's on a mercy bubbling as they fail to stem the corruption.

>the gems are, at their youngest like peridot, still hundreds of years old.

TFW Peridot is revealed to be made especially for the Cluster mission and she's only a year old.

Ruby and Sapphire are sick fucks they have fetish for fusion. Fusion is not gem sex it is just a way for gems to become stronger that is all.

>BUT BUT BUT PEARL
Pearl has no sexual attraction to Garnet in like ever she wanted to Sardonyx because she wanted to feel strong, her Pearl programming make her want to please who she deems as her new master and since Rose is gone thats Garnet so she wanted to be of offensive use to Garnet thats all not no sexual pleasure at all.

>But but Lapis and Jasper!
Again they like to be fused because of the power not because of love also Lapis is a sadist who tortured Jasper while they were Malachite.

gifsound.com/?gif=i.4cdn.org/co/1470558683145.gif&v=HKTVlOtbDXE

Language=Dutch

you can find a ship for anyone and everyone as soon as they show up on a show. people were probably shipping peetle X steven even back in episode 1..

but was there really a concerted lapidot group that far back?

i recall people were pointing out the lapis/peridot foreshadowing from camp pining hearts in "log date 7 15 2" as soon as it aired, so I figured that was when it really kicked off.

>There was and still is plenty of meepmorp of it.

Are we really going to do this?

NOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP IIIIIIT

So you really don't know what love is, huh?

what corruption? why do people think it's like radiation? unless the diamonds come down and bomb the shit out of everything, jasper's fine.

Not really looking for anything sexual but tsundere fanart with a hint of blushing's good enough for me.

ye

>find out sister and I have the same gem waifu
Is this mom's fault?

no she's not

Lion is Stevens half brother. Rose had sex with animals and had a kid with a Lion long before meeting Greg. Lion was born with one of her shards closer to the backside of her gem. That's why he's a lion mentally and animalistic in nature. He's technically a corrupt, shattered gem. Since Rose kept much of her gem intact, she was still relatively stable in form as Rose for appearances. But her mind was still off. Thats why she lied and kept so many secrets and did fucked up shit like imprisoning Bismuth without telling anyone among other questionable actions. Day by day, she slowly lost her mind until it hit her. She needed to fuck a human to let the organs fill in the crack on the backside of her gem. She got murdercocked and made Steven and now she's relatively stable again but can't remember any of her life as Rose.

So basically both Steven and Lion are Rose and they are half brothers and Rose is a filthy bestiality lover who was laying around fucking earth animals.

It's called golden taste

Jasper pls

Oh shut up, Ruby and Sapphire just sickos perverting Fusion into their nonsense.

i want to RASPER the JASPER

...We all know she is going to cry before the end of this.

Probably sing, too.

Who here hype for the upcoming Jasper and Peridot reunion? Wonder what they will say to each other because things have changed drastically for the both of them

oh, still, it might just be a two jasper fusion.

Exactly, and corrupted monsters can't sing. Neither can bubbled gems.

Ergo facto, Jasper will become a crystal gem

>They leave the Malachite story for 100 episodes
>They leave Peridot for 100 episodes
>Now they leave corrupted Jasper for 100 episodes
>Lapis and Peridot still don't have CG outfits

I'm so sick of this shit

no
that's amazing
keep it up

There's literally only 100 total episodes

How the fuck could they leave any of those stories that long

Well, she likes the idea of fusion to get stronger and all she has to fuse with now is a bunch of corrupted gems...

Okay, I'm game.

That's shit, BUUUUT... you can cleave gemstones and make several smaller, but complete gems.

Like with the Cullinan.

I think you're just mad because you're single.

exaggeration, buddy

i remember some stuff from as far back as the message since it's clear lapis is aware of peridot.

We don't know the consequences of fusing with a corrupted gem though, it clearly doesn't bring in good results

Reminder that Lapisfags and Jasperfags will continue to have that dumbass argument even though both characters were in the wrong.

fuck off greg.

Lapis isn't a Crystal Gem.
Maybe when she actively participates in saving the Earth.

So who fits the "mother" position better for Steven?

Pearl or Garnet?

Pearl

Garnet is a cool uncle or dad

If they resolved these issues first, then townie episodes would be a lot better

But no, we still get townie episodes while these issues are at stake

Also Lapis hasn't shown any signs she's confortable with the Crystal Gems, just Peridot. But seeing Peridot in her YD outfit is kind of awkward so I'll agree with you on that.

Jasper redemption is sooner then you might think

Pearl.
Who's the other one? Is it a new Gem?

Pearl.

CAN SOMEONE POST LANKY-GEMSONA

Bismuth's final speech was one of the most powerful moments in the series so far.

Garnet.

>Adult
Every Gem is an "adult" because they pop out ready with their pre programmed knowlegde.
She could be five and still be "adult".

But I guess as soon as you hit the magical number 18 you are able to date people who are up to 1000 times older then you are.

Also the endgame has time. Connie won't live forever.

>both characters were in the wrong
Except Jasper actually didn't do anything wrong.

>tfw just watched the Earthlings sneak peek
>all that bragging from Jasper
>dem still images

well I saw that twist coming a mile away. Redemption arc, progressing as foreseen

Sardonyx

>Fusion
>means singlehood
Garnet plz go you sick fuck

Pearl. Garnet is more likely to be an aunt or close relative who happens to be older than Steven.

That would be funny but the opposite would be amusing too just like Garnet calling out on Nanefua. Her being somewhere around 160 years (still young for a gem) and being treated like a toddler by some townie. Although that kinda already happend with Mr Smiley calling her a kid

...If she did, which I doubt, it would warp their entire dynamic. Jasper is used to being in command and it could well be argued she is the objectively best military commander they have.

...Of course it could be worse: she falls in love with Steven. Her first true defeat by Rose Quartz, but she is not shattered but spared - not out of contempt but compassion.

I mean there used to be this thing about Peridot trying to steal Steven from Connie, but this could be an entire different level of problems.

What are /sug/'s thoughts on GregxPearl? Genuinely, would it make for a good pair?

Garnet isn't active enough in Steven's life to be his mom

How the fuck does any of that seem like redemption to you?

You are all dumb as hell. Pearl is neurotic as fuck and has left Steven in terrible situations to die. The only reason she even bothers with him is because she was obsessed with Rose. If she was really left alone in a room with baby Steven she'd probably try to carve the gem out of his stomach or something to get Rose back.

Garnet acts like a cool relative, but Garnet is most definitely the mother figure if any of the gems had to do it.

No.

>Oh Jesus Christ what happens to Jasper at the end of earthlings we won't know for another two days

Is Earthlings out, or is you just referring to the sneak peek of Tuesday's episode?

Since they went to Empire City and started working out their issues, I don't think it's the worst idea in the world. If anything, they could be comfort for eachother.

I used to crackship those two. Wasn't expecting it to become an actual thing. Sugar has daddy issues.

>and jasperfags
Mainly it's just Lapisfags stubbornly lying about what happens onscreen in various scenes

Jasperfags see redemption everywhere.

Disgusting.

Too bad Steven sees Pearl as his "mom", and Garnet as "cool aunt".

Man, when we find out all the horrible stuff she did...

Forget about "Rose being evil".

Except betray her principles as soon as it became convenient. She hasn't even mentioned Yellow Diamond since "Jail Break".

pretty cute tbqh

just glad they're friends now and Pearl has noticeably been much happier as a result.

No

I'm saying we know what happens in Earthlings through leaks, but we don't know how it ends because the screenshots don't go that far

Gems should be shipped with gems, to be honest.

Steven sees all three CGs as his mom. That's why he brought Alexandrite to the dinner.

Salty lesbian? Is that you?

Can't wait to watch the episode once I get to it.

Eh, if Rose did it , why not the others?

100% Best ship

>No
The duck do you mean "No"? Pearl has actually left Steven to die before on the show and has said that she "doesn't do babies". Pearl isn't motherly in the slightest. She has a motherly voice, but she's not motherly.