Kek

Kek.

He's not wrong.

We get almost a year of hype, hundreds of clickbait articles about how "crazy" Leto's going, Joker all over the merchandise...and then we get 5 minutes of a performance more suited for a high school drama performance.

What the fuck kind of avatar is that?

Jesus Christ. It's like he has to tell you he's edgy.

you know it's bad when the edgelord calls you out for being too edgy

I'm torn between wanting to call Vasquez a faggot and agreeing with him.

Have we really gotten to the point where a slightly spooky looking baby is considered edgy?

You can say he's right and he's also a total faggot

He's got a point, but edgy has been the joker's character for about the last 2 decades

So the lolsorandumb XD edgelord supreme is saying the new joker took his title? Wow

i couldn't figure out what it was until now
from the thumbnail it looks like a picture of him with his hand over his mouth

And how am I an edgelord based on that post? Unless you are some sad faggot that can see my other posts and are stalking me. Janitor?

Who picks a creepy fucking baby for an avatar? That's edgy as fuck, dude.

Also, it was a joke, idiots. You see, avatars in general, especially one that draws attention like that one, are essentially no different than the type of self-labeling that he is criticizing the movie for. It's a badge that says "look at me, this is what I'm about."

And that's why tattoos are gay.

Disregard that first reply. Just realized you were referring to Vasquez, of course.

>tattoos are gay
Unless you're a career criminal and said tattoos are supposed to mean to which gang/organization you belong.

I think we'll just disregard everything you post.

Thing is his psychotic homicidal maniac routine has always been either something blanketed by his clown thing or in the case of Ledger and other more abnormal appearances, blended in.

Leto's is less blended and more the reverse blanket. Covering up the clown thing with all those accessories. Which goes back to the point of something even Jhon-Jhon can see, doing more show than tell.

Disregarded your whole post.You're retarded, of course

still gay as fuck. especially gay as fuck

bretty gud, user

What is he even doing these days? Professional Twitter user?

I thought it was a hamburger, still looks like a hamburger.

still raking in that hot topic money.

Yes because God forbid someone who likes creepy things openly admit to liking creepy things. Admitting to liking things is bad because then you're just doing it for attention and that's bad!
I miss when "edgy", at least in the way it was used by Sup Forums and most of the internet, meant an insincere and juvenile attempt at being dark, and not anything that might offend a soccer mom at worst.

>We get almost a year of hype
I dunno, mang. I saw that first leaked headshot that went: "oh, good. Juggalo Joker. Yay."

And then when the trailer hit was confirmed with Hot Topic Harley.

This is what happens when 50 year old WB execs tell the art director that they hear the kids are into "the gangster rape" and the AD says, "do ... do you mean 'Rap'??" and they say, "sure, sure, whatever. Gotta keep that PG-13!"

>... meant an insincere and juvenile attempt at being dark

I'm pretty sure that is the definition of Jhonan Vasquez.

>I thought it was a hamburger, still looks like a hamburger.
I actually took the less than 10 seconds to google his twitter account name.

Not a hamburger.

How the fuck is that pic edgy?

>I can't actually address the points made in those single line posts
>better try to deflect by bitching about his avatar
The sign of a *true* Sup Forumscksucker: when even an ad hominem is just too much work!

>How the fuck is that pic edgy?
It's not. It's clearly supposed to be "B-Movie Horror" but:

That was never really an issue.

Still looks like a hamburger in the thumbnail.

>I can't read follow-up posts, that's just too much work

Kill yourself. Seriously. Do it.

you must be a real hit at parties

Babies look like hamburgers to you?

You some sort of vampire baby cannibal?

edgy by tumblr standards

I don't know, Zim is dark in a very juvenile way, but it's also a show about very immature and childish characters, so it kinda works. Also, I never really got an insincere feeling from it; it felt like Jhonan was actually interested and cared about the gross and dark subject matter found in Zim, unlike say the 13 year old who reads a wiki page on serial killers for 5 minutes in attempt to look different and cool or the corporate exec who tries to make a gritty reboot of everything. I've never really read/watched most of his other work so maybe his edginess shines through more there, I don't know. Though I still hold to my opinion that he shouldn't be called an edgelord for something as nonchalant as a vampire baby avatar.

Or normal human being standards. Oh wait, forgot where I was.

Normal human infant standards more like.

>it's also a show about very immature and childish characters
This is what people always misunderstand about Zim, they're fucking idiots. True edginess is when the character is presented with sincerity

It's about as edgy as a Phantom Creep.

Hey I just watched that the other day!

He's writing an Invader Zim comic.

so does that make Tim Burton the one and true Edge King that was prophesied?

>Black stripes, dead trees, and scissors for hands!

Someone has some good taste.

eh, Burton loves his spooky stuff, but I don't think he ever tried to offend and shock like true edgelords do. The title of Edge King probably belongs to someone like Boyd Rice or some other shock artist

Well...He's not really wrong.

He's supposedly working on a new series.

Just admit that you get trigger by anything that isn't light-hearted.

maybe you just like the smell and taste of shit

>HEY GUYS, REMEMBER ZIM?
What a fucking hack. His TMNT short was garbage too.

What does Jhonen Vasquez do for money? I see the occasional art piece he does, but I highly doubt that rakes in the dough. I doubt his cut, if he gets one, from Zim merch is that great.

He stopped doing comics altogether, weird because JtHM was probably the biggest 'alt comic' around when I was a kid, and pretty much one of the only comics available for the 'goth crowd'. I dunno what his involvement with the new Zim comic is, but I doubt that's enough to get by on either.

The dude is a mystery to me.

>Hurr Durr your taste is shit.

Really mature.

>Tweets from random people

Ok, and?

>Posting Edgis and Buttedge

What are you, 12? Watch something mature and not edgy instead like a mature adult.

if you don't mind a modest standard of living, it only takes one 'big break' to get enough money to just retire.

like, with how much I currently spend a fortnight, a flat one million dollars would have me set for the next fifty years after tax

Okay, then.

What the edge did you just edging edge about me, you little edge? I’ll have you know I edged edge of my edge in the Navy Edge, and I’ve been involved in numerous edgy raids on Edge-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed edges. I am trained in edgy warfare and I’m the top edge in the entire US edgy forces. You are nothing to me but just another edge. I will edge you the edge out with edginess the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my edgy words. You think you can get away with edging that edge to me over the Edgernet? Edge again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my edgy network of edgelords across the USE and your IP is being traced right now so you better edge for the edge, edge. The edge that edges out the edgy edgy edge you call your edge. You’re fucking edgy, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can edge you in over edge hundred edges, and that’s just with my bare edges. Not only am I extensively edged in edgy combat, but I have access to the entire edge of the United States Edge Corps and I will use it to its edgy edge to edge your edgy edge off the edge of the edge, you edgy edge. If only you could have known what edgy edge your little “edgy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have edged your edgy edge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re edging the edge, you edgy edge. Edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge. You’re fucking dead, edgelord.

> All these DCucks buttblasted that the godking of hot topic called their shitty meemay movie tryhard.

Invader Zim is still going as a comic

Shit now im hungry for a hamburger.

Arkhamfags have no one but themselves to blame. You bought those stupid Assassin's Creed reskin games over and over, and that told DC you want Joker in everything. Well, you got what you asked for.

>Implying that wasn't Ledger's Joker what made normies love the character.

That's incorrect but you're a faggot so why shud i give a fuck what you have to say lol

Yes, Ledger's performance brought Joker to normie awareness but when they kept shoving Joker into those games even when it would have been netter to leave him out, even when he was dead, and people bought the shit out of them, it sends the message that Joker needs to be in everything.

But hey, that's cool. Maybe this will lead to Joker meting Superman on the big screen.

christ, when jhonen vasquez of all people is making fun of you for being 'random' and edgy, you know there's a problem

I'll take what is the 1989 batman film for 400 Alex

Avatars are just a means to characterize yourself with an image as opposed to be a generic blank face

You're a whiny over analyzing retard who's mad about something external which is hilarious
Maybe you're ugly as fuck lol

>implying being a criminal isn't gay
Enemies of justice do not belong in this world.

You gotta hit wit the gansta's man

If u think only hardcore comic book fans knew about the joker before the Dark Knight you are an absolute imbecile

Leto's Joker was the best non-Romero live action Joker we've ever had though.

Source: somebody who has actually seen the movie

It's interesting that you had to put words in my mouth to have a comeback. Were you one of those Batcucks that bought all the Arkham games and fucked up DC's future?