OFFICIAL MILWAUKEE CHIMPOUT THREAD

DAVID CLARKE AND HIS MEN ARE ON THE GROUND WITH AR 15's AND TACTICAL SHOT GUNS

THEY ARE TAKING NO PRISONERS TONIGHT

STREAM HERE
ustream.tv/channel/ex414?utm_source=crowd-live-backend&utm_medium=visit-channel&utm_campaign=notifications

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XncuY4wLaA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gunshots being heard periodically.

Why

>why

Niggers gonna nig

Because niggers can never be held responsible for their nigger behavior, and consequently end up getting shot by police.

holy shit

Some nignog got shot by cops
They chimping out now

BRING IN THE RED ARMY

>the cops shot someone!
>time to destroy our own bus stations, street lights, powerlines, gas stations, convince stores, grocery stores, electronics stores, houses, parks, welfare offices etc. etc.

who else is waiting for the gas station to blow and make these niggers blacker than they already are?

>WE JUS MADE HISTORY SENPAI
>BLACK POWER

"BLACK POWWA, BLACK POWWA" As they watch a gas station burn

They claim they are always innocent when the cops shoot them. But then they go on to demonstrate how quickly they'll break the law by doing shit like this. Do they think this helps their cause?

>Gas station burning down

>Black power being chanted

>We just made history!

you burned a gas station

I hope Mike "Third Reich" Stoklasa makes it out alright

kek is that a gas station on fire? Chain explosion when?

senpai trump is getting a little extreme for me

this is the progression of the BLM movement. White allies will soon realize they were supporting a black supremacy group all along.

nogs burning shit and yelling BLACK POWER

It's hot out.

unfortunately they already firebombed his VCR repair shop. Mike and Jay are dead.

Rich Evans is fine though

THREAD THEME!!!!!!!! youtu.be/XncuY4wLaA8

any other streams up?

IS REVOLUSHUN

>niggers use another nigger's death to act like the animals that they are
>by burning nigger owned businesses down in their own neighborhoods

REMEMBER LIBERALS
RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

WE'RE ALL THE SAME

>"We're standing up for our community"

again, you burned a gas station

fire dept ain't touching this shit, no sirens, no cops, no nothing

Can some scientist tell me if this shit is actually going to blow up? I'm watching the Suicide Squad stream on Sup Forums

Yeah, we're standing up for our community by destroying it and fucking up our lives.

Checked. Kek wills barbecued nogs

I hope it fucking does. If the world is lucky it'll take out every nigger on the block.

probably not, pumps/tanks have fail safes to prevent massive explosions.

PRAISE KEK PLEASE EXPLODE. SEND YOUR POWER TO KEK FOR EXPLOSION

No CJ! Dah fuckin trainn

lol, they're tearing down the stop lights

>Community destroys local community
Yeah dawg, it's for the community, dawg.

The red light is the tool of the white devil

checked

also streamer is down

swinging from them like literal pavement apes.

nice get!

>off air
kill me senpai

traffic light din do nuffin

Destruction of government property. The same government that keeps these niggers alive by providing them with food stamps and welfare.

Doing a real good service to da community

traffic lights were actualy invented by a black, desu senpai

refresh the page, hes still streaming

It won't burn/explode. The actual tanks are underground and in the event the pump breaks there should be a cutoff like on an oil refinery. Gasoline fumes are heavier than air so they sink down a slope, and they're already under the flames and in an environment with no enough oxygen so the vapors won't ignite.

IT'S BACK BABY

Meanwhile in Brazil...

oh ok

Hope somebody is saving all this

Pls just shoot every nigger on the scene

A nignog that had a gun in his hand and resisted, remember that.

Informative, thank you

Why are there so many Nignog dindus?

They are destroying your country ;_;

Personal things in life always prevent me from seeing the start. Oh well...

May a fellow Sup Forumsack be kind enough to give me a sitrep?

DELETE THIS NOW

>protesters

It their anything big going on that this is distracting us from?

AH NEED A WATAH BREAK HOL ON

Why don't we just kill all the niggers?

Hey pol, any predictions on what they'll do next to frustrate their anger on da whiteys?

JUST NUKE THE WHOLE PLACE
WE NEED A MAJOR HAPPENING

Because if we do the Jew's puppets will arrest us and throw us in Jail.

What happened now?

why are they chimping out this time?

>black criminal shot dead by cops?
>let's protest by committing crimes!
>black lives matter!
Their brains have no function, there is nothing morally wrong with exterminating these animals.

Fucking Milwaukee. Why anyone would choose to live in Milwaukee or Madison is out of their fucking minds and deserves this shit.

THERES A PERFECTLY GOOD REST OF THE STATE ASSHOLES./

I'd love some cocoa puffs right now.

Check'd

Why do nignogs chimp out when a nigger is shot by police?

How fucking sad is it that it has become like this?

Wait a second

This is happening in Wisconsin?

WISCONSIN. THE FUCKING CHEESE STATE?

The only valid solution

Wanna know how I know you're sheltered?

I don't think they really care, it's more an excuse to break things.

PADDY WAGONS INCOMING

Stream down.

THREAD THEME

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl2T05wIWvc

I would of stabbed that nigger in the throat.

Sup Forums's favorite solution to any problem.

When will based Clarke show up?

Uh, the correct term is "Criminal Americans."

large black population, left over from the cheese plantation days of the 1800s

shots fired

because their live dont matter until they're ended by a cop for being a fucking nigger criminal.

SHITS GOING DOWN

From what I understand Milwaukee is a nigger-infested shitpile like Cleveland. It's sad. As someone from the NYC area my whole life, I've always looked to the midwest and "inner" section of the country as the white man's refuge. Unfortunately the darky hordes have set up enclaves everywhere and enrichment is all around us.

The shooting occurred Saturday afternoon.

City police officials said two officers stopped two suspects in a car about 3:30 p.m. The suspects then took off on foot. During the pursuit, a six-year veteran of the department shot and killed a 23-year-old Milwaukee resident, who was carrying a semiautomatic handgun, police said.

The officer was not hurt.
People gather in a smoky street following an officer-involved shooting Saturday. Aaron Mak

Shortly after the shooting, Milwaukee Police Assistant Chief Bill Jessup said at the scene that it wasn't immediately clear whether the suspect pointed the gun or shot at the officer.

"Those additional facts will come out in the coming days," Jessup said.

City police officials have not interviewed the officer, Jessup said. That responsibility will fall to the Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation, which is required by state law to take over officer-involved shooting investigations.

"That officer had to make a split-second decision when the person confronted him with a handgun," Jessup said. "This is a risk they take every day on behalf of our community."

Jessup said he didn't immediately know why the officers stopped the suspects.
PART 2

Police said the suspect had a "lengthy arrest record," though the specific crimes were not detailed. The suspect was carrying a handgun taken in a March burglary in Waukesha. The owner reported that 500 rounds of ammunition also were stolen.

The officer is 24 and assigned to District 7. He will be placed on administrative duty during the investigation and subsequent review by the district attorney's office.

The second suspect who fled on foot, also a 23-year-old man, was apprehended and is in custody, Jessup said.

The shooting occurred about one block northwest of the scene of a Friday evening homicide, and about four blocks west of a Saturday morning double homicide. Five people died in shooting-related homicides during a nine-hour stretch in the city on Friday night and Saturday morning.

"As everyone knows, this was a very, very violent 24 hours in the city of Milwaukee," Jessup said. "Our officers are out here taking risks on behalf of the community and making split-second decisions."

Nefataria Gordon said she knew the man who had been killed by the officer. "He was a nice good person. He was really respected. That's why everyone came out. They're angry."

kekaroo

Stream is total chimp quality

But he looks like a starving African!

You have to admit, It would solve a lot of problems. You could even say it would be a final solution to Sup Forums's woes.

I forgot, isn't that actually highly correlated with crime?

> tfw being Australian and waking up to an American happening, like every week-end

you would have* stabbed him for kissing his wife ok

Thats like saying "There a chimpout happening in Illinois? THE FUCKING CORN STATE?!"

Illinois has Chicago. Wisconsin has Milwaukee and, to a lesser extent Madison. Both are beautiful states with shit major cities